Author Topic: Waiguru Joins UDA-Seems Martha Karua is Next Kirinyaga Gorvernor  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001427290/governor-waiguru-joins-uda

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru Joins UDA-Seems Martha Karua is Next Kirinyaga Gorvernor
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 12:45:25 PM »
I dont follow how this benefit Martha? Martha until she endorse the KING WSR is going nowhere. Until she humbles herself and say Ruto tosha she will lose again because majority of Kirinyanga are in UDA.

She only win if there is UDA nomination fallout.

I dont know how Ruto will handle nomination but it's going to be make or break

UDA need to invest in best party nomination ever ....that is what normally break parties..and bring in bitterness.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 01:10:14 PM »

You go and ask questions and answer them.
Martha is a political brand by herself. All she needs to do is stay clear of showing support to Raila.
Waiguru will be shown dust by Ngirici in UDA nominations and might end up running as an Indipendent. By the time she is leaving UDA she would have soiled Ngiricis name .
Martha will take this one.
RV , One thing which is not sinking in your head . Its no that Mt Kenya love Ruto unlike some of us, No its cause they see him as the formidable force to defeat Raila. Majority will ride on his wave but the strong ones will only require to show they are againstot Dont suppor Raila.

I dont follow how this benefit Martha? Martha until she endorse the KING WSR is going nowhere. Until she humbles herself and say Ruto tosha she will lose again because majority of Kirinyanga are in UDA.

She only win if there is UDA nomination fallout.

I dont know how Ruto will handle nomination but it's going to be make or break

UDA need to invest in best party nomination ever ....that is what normally break parties..and bring in bitterness.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »
Martha pride is her downfall. She is a lone ranger. Her old reputation will only excite old folks. She has been out of business for 10yrs now. It going to be tough to reconnect with new votes if he is not talking Ruto.

Anyway Ngirici had this under wraps but it just became difficult because she goes to nomination.

This is going to happen in many areas.

UDA nomination is going to be brutal.

As for Ruto - being only Anti-Raila front - I think it's deeper than that - Ruto after 10yrs has consumated his marriage with mt kenya. That is why it been very difficult to beat him despite all money uhuru, police and name it.

Martha is a political brand by herself. All she needs to do is stay clear of showing support to Raila.
Waiguru will be shown dust by Ngirici in UDA nominations and might end up running as an Indipendent. By the time she is leaving UDA she would have soiled Ngiricis name .
RV , One thing which is not sinking in your head . Its no that Mt Kenya love Ruto unlike some of us, No its cause they see him as the formidable force to defeat Raila. Majority will ride on his wave but the strong ones will only require to show they are againstot Dont suppor Raila.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 02:08:18 PM »
Well there you go again. If the new votes get divided and the old stay intact. There you have your answer.

This is politics Ruto is popular in Mt Kenya because of Anti Raila Sentiments . Same case was with Uhuru. He then thought he was his own man and did a handshake with Raila and that was the end of the so called love.
If Ruto thinks he he has consumated his marriage with Mt Kenya like you proclaim. Then let him join up with Raila and see if Mt Kenya will follow him there. Utashangaa ....He will be hated just like Raila.

Martha pride is her downfall. She is a lone ranger. Her old reputation will only excite old folks. She has been out of business for 10yrs now. It going to be tough to reconnect with new votes if he is not talking Ruto.

Anyway Ngirici had this under wraps but it just became difficult because she goes to nomination.

This is going to happen in many areas.

UDA nomination is going to be brutal.

As for Ruto - being only Anti-Raila front - I think it's deeper than that - Ruto after 10yrs has consumated his marriage with mt kenya. That is why it been very difficult to beat him despite all money uhuru, police and name it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »
It going to be too close to call. If Ngirici beats Waiguru - she will beat Martha. End of day - Ngiricis have money. Martha lone ranger tactics will go nowhere. She has already made two wrong calls - in 2013 and 2017.

As for Ruto - I think collapsing URP to join Mt kenya was the marriage day - you missed it. That kind of tight coupling is very hard to undo.

Of course it possible to mess up - but even if Raila dies today or resigns from politics - Ruto will still remain the man to beat.

It's combination of factors - including the dearth of any other political player that can unite Mt kenya or rise above their peers - so Ruto is enjoying that space.

If there had been alternative - to Uhuru - that was strong - maybe Ruto would be in competition.

Otherwise we now have 12 young and naive bulls - each with it's own party - each unable to present a formidable front.

Well there you go again. If the new votes get divided and the old stay intact. There you have your answer.

This is politics Ruto is popular in Mt Kenya because of Anti Raila Sentiments . Same case was with Uhuru. He then thought he was his own man and did a handshake with Raila and that was the end of the so called love.
If Ruto thinks he he has consumated his marriage with Mt Kenya like you proclaim. Then let him join up with Raila and see if Mt Kenya will follow him there. Utashangaa ....He will be hated just like Raila.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 04:04:30 PM »
Raila has lost this election. He is too unpopular in Central to be able to go against Ruto's tide. It is amazing the hate the kikuyu poor have for raila. What I have seen on my feed in Facebook especially in my hometown  those from poor background hate of raila is irreversible. This not a revolt against uhuru but a serious hate of Raila that is deep seated. Anyway Raila should think fast.

Tribalism dictates kenyan politics and it is the number one factor especially in the dominant voting regions.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 04:13:59 PM »

This is a jewel.........But Bomet Pundit wants us to believe its because of Rutos popularity...

Raila has lost this election. He is too unpopular in Central to be able to go against Ruto's tide. It is amazing the hate the kikuyu poor have for raila. What I have seen on my feed in Facebook especially in my hometown  those from poor background hate of raila is irreversible. This not a revolt against uhuru but a serious hate of Raila that is deep seated. Anyway Raila should think fast.

Tribalism dictates kenyan politics and it is the number one factor especially in the dominant voting regions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 04:32:11 PM »
Why isnt maDVD or Kalonzo or any internal Mt kenya candidate making traction. It's combination of many factors. Anti-Raila is definitely part of it.
This is a jewel.........But Bomet Pundit wants us to believe its because of Rutos popularity...

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 04:52:46 PM »
Njamba, I am hearing the same on the ground. Even Uhuru's close relatives are echoing the same.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 06:57:16 PM »
Njamba, I am hearing the same on the ground. Even Uhuru's close relatives are echoing the same.

It is just amazing. I think due to poverty people are looking for that magician who can turn their fortunes around. Ruto is promising that and he has money to give them to solve some of their immediate concerns. Our politics are where ruto is. You steal from the state and give it to the tax payers. That where we are now.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2021, 07:06:07 PM »
 If you have skunk in backyard ad someone steal it you dont regret.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2021, 07:11:41 PM »
That is how Sonko won with landslide. Kenya want someone who show to "genuinely" care about their issues and fix problem there and then. They know empty promises are promises. You need money, you need empathy, you need to be available and of course it help to be also kichwa ngumu/rebel against the oppresors.

It is just amazing. I think due to poverty people are looking for that magician who can turn their fortunes around. Ruto is promising that and he has money to give them to solve some of their immediate concerns. Our politics are where ruto is. You steal from the state and give it to the tax payers. That where we are now.

Absolutely correct on this one. Voters are not innocent victims but actual participants who want their cake and to eat it top. The social contract between politicians and the governed needs ammendment. As for now we must embrace the sonkoism
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:28:51 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 12:25:36 PM »
Huyu mama ni super corrupt.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 01:30:33 PM »
She is trying to milk the sympathy votes. Just an year ago ODMers were defending her when she appeared in the senate . Now they are on her neck.
Personally I dont like these kind of politicians who like to reap where they didnt sow.
Akiimbilie Raila sasa...

Huyu mama ni super corrupt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2021, 02:39:54 PM »
She knows how to play politics to protect herself; NYS he tried to make it Uhuru v Ruto; Then recently when she was impeached; she rushed to Raila; when EACC came calling; she is rushing to UDA.

Super-corrupt and super sly. But I think he luck has run out - Ngirici will beat her in nomination - she will run to Raila or something like that -

I hope we never see her again in public office.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 02:48:44 PM »

She tainted herself by associating with Raila. Secondly wasnt her who said you can rent a Kikuyu but you cannot buy one.
What did she really mean with that.

She knows how to play politics to protect herself; NYS he tried to make it Uhuru v Ruto; Then recently when she was impeached; she rushed to Raila; when EACC came calling; she is rushing to UDA.

Super-corrupt and super sly. But I think he luck has run out - Ngirici will beat her in nomination - she will run to Raila or something like that -

I hope we never see her again in public office.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 03:00:04 PM »
So to you despite NYS saga she was safi kama pamba? Waiguru is lucky the NYS ghost has not come to haunt her yet. The eveidence there against her is overwhemingly. Her PS, Chief Procurement Officer, Head of NYS etc all pointing fingers at her. Not even mentioning her hairstylist who collected billions in gunias from the bank and pointing her fingers at Waiguru.

She tainted herself by associating with Raila. Secondly wasnt her who said you can rent a Kikuyu but you cannot buy one.
What did she really mean with that.