Author Topic: Raila Right Hand Man Junet Abuses Mt Kenya -Nyinyi Ni Wageni Serikali Yetu  (Read 723 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Supporting Raila is very taxing.If it's not him then it's people in permanent foot on the mouth.I remember in 2007 Ruto spend more time cleaning up the mess.You saw in 2017 how he lost gusii vote by telling maasai that foreigners had invaded.The Luo in media will clean up but people never forget such.In 2007 he would use words like hatutaki madoadoa.....every kalenjin politician in such meeting would feel like boss..don't say that..Now he is still going talking about bullets and guns..would a pokot say such words.The man is his biggest enemy.But honestly Raila is subconsciously revealing his evil design..watu watalia if Luo's run Kenya..Uganda ni shadow.My father studied in luoland and he worked with luos ..he told me he would never vote a luo.in 2007 he uses to say mutalia.Raila became pm with kalenjin ...first victim kalenjin.RAIla like many luos live for the moment...if moment is to kill you .they will...they can't the think long term..that is why Raila destroy relationship and build them for the moment..if you tell him..I wil reward you if you finish this guy..he will finish the guy and think about consequences later

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
These guys are NATURAL SCREWBALLS are they not! They don't need any help. Mara, we'll give everyone Kes. 6,000.00 and BOTTOMS UP cannot afford this. Mara, House of Mumbi  ni Wageni and we need your VOTE. Raila is inherently a mess. Let's watch.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Pundit: "...hatutaki madoadoa"    Thanks for reminding us that, because the Kale leaders were not comfy with such lines, yet Ruto took full blame for sentiments that were planted on RV people by Raila himself.

Supporting Raila is very taxing.If it's not him then it's people in permanent foot on the mouth.I remember in 2007 Ruto spend more time cleaning up the mess.You saw in 2017 how he lost gusii vote by telling maasai that foreigners had invaded.The Luo in media will clean up but people never forget such.In 2007 he would use words like hatutaki madoadoa.....every kalenjin politician in such meeting would feel like boss..don't say that..Now he is still going talking about bullets and guns..would a pokot say such words.The man is his biggest enemy.But honestly Raila is subconsciously revealing his evil design..watu watalia if Luo's run Kenya..Uganda ni shadow.My father studied in luoland and he worked with luos ..he told me he would never vote a luo.in 2007 he uses to say mutalia.Raila became pm with kalenjin ...first victim kalenjin.RAIla like many luos live for the moment...if moment is to kill you .they will...they can't the think long term..that is why Raila destroy relationship and build them for the moment..if you tell him..I wil reward you if you finish this guy..he will finish the guy and think about consequences later

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

2017, 2013 are not benchmark for anything. If RAO lost by making remark there was no need of blatant theft. But we know blatant theft 2013, 2017. Revision history. if remarks are anything how about corruption live live?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
A storm in a teacup. Junet doesn't speak for Agwambo. Let us be honest any tribe that wins the PORK will monopolize power structures and government positions it is what is. What did Ruto do with nusu yake? He gave it all to RV folks. I have confidence in Raila though, he will rein the worst instincts of Nyanza folks if he wins he has proven he is ecumenical stand many times.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.