Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10287 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
But why are you disappointed? These are his nieces and he is their lawyer. The video clearly show Ndichu assaulting them including breaking car windows. That breaking of car side mirrors clearly show the Ndichu are unhinged.  One of that Ndichu has also been rumoured to have assaulted the wife - janet mbugua - and is seperated.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Coz this is a man I was vauching for to become CJ. Seeing him try to mint money out of an unfortunate situation where clearly his nieces are on the wrong .Got me thinking what if he got the CJ position ?
But why are you disappointed? These are his nieces and he is their lawyer. The video clearly show Ndichu assaulting them including breaking car windows. That breaking of car side mirrors clearly show the Ndichu are unhinged.  One of that Ndichu has also been rumoured to have assaulted the wife - janet mbugua - and is seperated.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

One of the few times I agree with Pundit. Let investigations be done and let them prove innocence. Ladies have right to be represented by Murgor.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're incorrigble. How is he minting money from his own nieces? He is definitely acting pro-bono. How can you even bill your own sister kids? Are you really a  normal human being. And secondly from the video - it's very clear who the aggresor is.  What evidence do you that niece are on the wrong. Your tribal blinkers.

Why are Ndichu breaking side mirrors in that video?

Coz this is a man I was vauching for to become CJ. Seeing him try to mint money out of an unfortunate situation where clearly his nieces are on the wrong .Got me thinking what if he got the CJ position ?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
So Nowyaya disappointed that lawyer has come to lawyer for nieces? How is thinking here?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
So many mad men online.
So Nowyaya disappointed that lawyer has come to lawyer for nieces? How is thinking here?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Okay go easy boss.
First to remove assumptions . I meant Murgor wants to mint money from Ndichus.
You were  when I was celebrating Murgor standing up and telling the trith to the system and JSC.
This are some things which endear me to people. However with this incident knowing much more than out there in the twitter.Which is these ladies were drunk approached Eddie Ndichus female and started dispparaging her what she was doing with Janet Mbuguas Husband . She rebuffed Ex Husband a fight ensued and Ndichus tried to break it up and it went out of control.
Hakuna cha ukabila , Anyway as an advocate if an opportunity presents it self to make money yes probably you are right business first truth and feelings later. But as a person who did sterlingly well in his CJ interview and never feared saying the truth . I was expecting him to sit out .

You're incorrigble. How is he minting money from his own nieces? He is definitely acting pro-bono. How can you even bill your own sister kids? Are you really a  normal human being. And secondly from the video - it's very clear who the aggresor is.  What evidence do you that niece are on the wrong. Your tribal blinkers.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Someone together with Ngatia I thought CJ post was stolen from trying to be on the side of lies . Hiyo tu.

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Okay go easy boss.
You were  when I was celebrating Murgor standing up and telling the trith to the system and JSC.
This are some things which endear me to people. However with this incident knowing much more than out there in the twitter.Which is these ladies were drunk approached Eddie Ndichus female and started dispparaging her what she was doing with Janet Mbuguas Husband . She rebuffed Ex Husband a fight ensued and Ndichus tried to break it up and it went out of control.
Hakuna cha ukabila , Anyway as an advocate if an opportunity presents it self to make money yes probably you are right business first truth and feelings later. But as a person who did sterlingly well in his CJ interview and never feared saying the truth . I was expecting him to sit out .

I doubt Murgor is after cash. He is after cracking a prominent assault case. Lawyers ride on very public cases to build their capital. And I don't see how chasing money makes him bad.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 09:25:50 PM »
Again the girls are named Murgor. This is Murgor. These are his kids. Ndichu are using their money and influence to get away from assault. If Murgor cannot defend a Murgor...then clearly something is wrong.

Secondly if someone disparage you - do you go fighting them?

Finally why are the Ndichus breaking side mirrors.

What did the car do to them?

Okay go easy boss.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 09:33:30 PM »
Noayaya you seen full CCTV? Without that you spin anything. Pundit nails it. Why break side mirror? Show of aggression. Man who break cold side mirror and then hanging on a girl's neck? Blame anything but not Murgor.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 09:35:36 PM »
I am glad they got wrong girls. Murgor will milk them dry. The man is a nasty fighter.
Noayaya you seen full CCTV? Without that you spin anything. Pundit nails it. Why break side mirror? Show of aggression. Man who break cold side mirror and then hanging on a girl's neck? Blame anything but not Murgor.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2021, 09:37:08 PM »
Twins have found advocate Hasola.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
Why would you think Murgor is hasola. The man was born in wealth. The last I heard he was trying to dispose his siblings - both his father side - and his father-in-law (mathew guy muli).

Murgor is very nasty - I think he sued the mother in law for witchcraft - he was trying to fight for wife (justice murgor) wealth.

His father was former PC - and own large land holdings. I think he lives in 1400 acres farm in Moiben. He claims his mother - a mere nurse bought the land - not the Former PC Charles Murgor.

Twins have found advocate Hasola.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 09:40:04 PM »
I said I AM DISSAPOINTED . I gave my reasons . Im entitled to my opinion. In the fullness of time the truth will come out.

The other day you told me how in Kenya we cheat death and you gave an example of what you had to go through with your brother in some bar in eastlands. This is a similar example.
You never know what to expect whenever in social places in Kenya.

Again the girls are named Murgor. This is Murgor. These are his kids. Ndichu are using their money and influence to get away from assault. If Murgor cannot defend a Murgor...then clearly something is wrong.

Secondly if someone disparage you - do you go fighting them?

Finally why are the Ndichus breaking side mirrors.

What did the car do to them?

Okay go easy boss.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 09:41:39 PM »
Yes but these were women. We were facing entire gangs of kamba hasolas.

Second question why would you think Murgor are poor :) and he is looking to make money in such a case.

Murgor was born into wealth (His father Charles Murgor was Nyanza PC) - owns more than 2,000 acres land, married into wealth (Justice Muli Murgor is daughter of former AG Mathew Guy Muli), made tonnes of money under Moi working for Central Bank battling patni (you can imagine how much the fees are based on transaction at stake).

This is why the guy is very stubborn and arrogant.

I said I AM DISSAPOINTED . I gave my reasons . Im entitled to my opinion. In the fullness of time the truth will come out.

The other day you told me how in Kenya we cheat death and you gave an example of what you had to go through with your brother in some bar in eastlands. This is a similar example.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 09:59:14 PM »
RV, true we live in a generation of social media and Femenists. We need to move different.
Who said Mugor is poor. Advocates even if rich will want to mint money .

Yes but these were women. We were facing entire gangs of kamba hasolas.

Second question why would you think Murgor are poor :) and he is looking to make money in such a case.

Murgor was born into wealth (His father Charles Murgor was Nyanza PC) - owns more than 2,000 acres land, married into wealth (Justice Muli Murgor is daughter of former AG Mathew Guy Muli), made tonnes of money under Moi working for Central Bank battling patni (you can imagine how much the fees are based on transaction at stake).

This is why the guy is very stubborn and arrogant.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 10:08:46 PM »
Nowyaya whats your disapointment? Make no sense. You disappointed with lawyer lawyering but not big men battering women and side mirror? What happened to you?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2021, 05:31:02 AM »
Nowayhaha is a confused cow..most likely a willing participant in Ndichu twins sex orgies....btwn other than wapi pay what else do these kids have?