Author Topic: Waiguru on Uhunye & Mt. Kenya Siasa  (Read 398 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Waiguru on Uhunye & Mt. Kenya Siasa
« on: October 17, 2021, 01:38:27 PM »

As I said some time back, I am listening (to the ground). All politics is local. You can be very involved in national politics and become very irrelevant, because you actually get yourself off your seat. The first rule in politics, in my view, is that you first secure your seat because that is what gives you an audience. Then you ask yourself, how do you do that?

Our political parties are not really based on different ideologies. What will determine which side you will go in 2022 is the people. The Wanjikus this time round want to be the ones who decide the direction that politicians go. Where I come from, the Wanjikus are tending to be on the UDA side. Now, I can make a choice and go against the grain and I could probably win, but I would have to spend a lot more because it is going against the grain.

So you are abandoning the President and going the Ruto way.
Have you had any conversation with the President regarding what the ground is saying?

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/waiguru-why-ruto-is-the-new-king-of-mt-kenya-3585768
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru on Uhunye & Mt. Kenya Siasa
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 02:01:09 PM »
As long as Ruto has even 60 percent chance - no politician will in Mt kenya unless he has been paid like Kioni in 2013 - will want to start with -60 percent - so Raila aint going to make much headway.

Waiguru should aim to battle Ngiricis - without starting from negative 60 percent.