Author Topic: if raila pick james mwangi hapo Ruto ako na kazi  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: if raila pick james mwangi hapo Ruto ako na kazi
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2021, 12:59:10 AM »
That will be a Killer, Ill be honest Handshake was also a killer.

Raila should just withdraw or not even campaign. Then strategically support ruto after he wins. This will teach these Gema leeches a lesson. Right now all central politicians and rich do not want to campaign for raila. They want him to stop ruto so that they can find a way to edge him out. Raila should flatly reject this. Kenyans deserve ruto.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2021, 02:05:09 AM »
I will be you that James Mwangi and those other Muranga tycoons would not take that job. They would take the job only if they are deputizing a fellow Mountaineer. You know they conduct business in vernacular.

I believe JM Mwangi is genuine Mt Kenya hero who can give Raila an ear. The rest are useless.

If that happens - Ruto will have to double down on propaganda - and get Kalonzo or MaDVD

https://cdn.mgazeti.co.ke/image_uploads/1633627121pvJlu8i04zniPRUOL0HHdkAVnCyF811400.jpg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2021, 12:41:58 PM »
It depends on your expectation of president and gok. If you like me expect little; you will not be disappointed so much;
Does it really matter the tribe of the President ? Do you know even Luo die hards believe Ruto is a worker in comparison to Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2021, 12:43:15 PM »
Yeah its a very risk move - they are new money - gained from kibaki and uhuru regime  - they are yet to understand that in business you play the middle ground - their wealth will be crushed soon. The old money knows how to play politics...behind the scenes...and you play both sides.

Now these ones - either R or R will destroy them. Politicians do not like competition in their space.

I will be you that James Mwangi and those other Muranga tycoons would not take that job. They would take the job only if they are deputizing a fellow Mountaineer. You know they conduct business in vernacular.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2021, 12:46:44 PM »
Roughly I expect Mt kenya to be 25 percent of the vote when voter registration is completed. You have 75 percent out there. Remove Luos. You still got 65 percent. You still got enough to remove Kambas or Luhya....and still nick elections at 50 percent.

Mt kenya now is nearly equal to pastoralist population - minus kalenjin.

Bottomline - they are many paths to win PORK.

A good politician always has plan A B C D.

Moi won twice in 1990s despite not getting support from populous tribes. He did that by assembling small tribes into a big punch.

But if you think Ruto needs Mt kenya voters to register and vote in such number. THINK AGAIN.
Unlike you Ruto practices real politics. He knows he need the Kikuyu vote and also the rest of Kenyan votes.
Getting 50% +1 is not an easy achievement.
In 2013 we knew that If Uhuru and Ruto dont work together it was not possible to win Presidency.In 2022 Ruto needs Mt Kenya to win elections . He knows it hence reason he has camped there for the last 4 years.

MOi got 40 percent in 1997 - without a single kikuyu or Luo vote almost.

Kenya ni Kubwa.