Author Topic: if raila pick james mwangi hapo Ruto ako na kazi  (Read 1989 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
if raila pick james mwangi hapo Ruto ako na kazi
« on: October 07, 2021, 10:09:34 PM »
I believe JM Mwangi is genuine Mt Kenya hero who can give Raila an ear. The rest are useless.

If that happens - Ruto will have to double down on propaganda - and get Kalonzo or MaDVD

https://cdn.mgazeti.co.ke/image_uploads/1633627121pvJlu8i04zniPRUOL0HHdkAVnCyF811400.jpg

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: if raila pick james mwangi hapo Ruto ako na kazi
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 07:10:53 AM »
Majority of Kenyan politicians are complete idiots, why would a genius like Mwangi go for such a lowly seat?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »
So Mt Kenya would politically believe on Mwangi more than politicians like Karua. Anyway high IQ manenos .

I believe JM Mwangi is genuine Mt Kenya hero who can give Raila an ear. The rest are useless.

If that happens - Ruto will have to double down on propaganda - and get Kalonzo or MaDVD

https://cdn.mgazeti.co.ke/image_uploads/1633627121pvJlu8i04zniPRUOL0HHdkAVnCyF811400.jpg

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 11:57:15 AM »
So Mt Kenya would politically believe on Mwangi more than politicians like Karua. Anyway high IQ manenos .

You have gone totally personal bana.
Anyways elections need to sooner. What the oligarchs in mountain are doing is creating condition s for rigging mzito by creating a false perception that he has backing from mt.kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 12:09:51 PM »

How is this personal. Just stating No 1 . I dont think Mt Kenya looks at Mwangi as a politician. I dont take things personal. RV has his opinion very inovative one and righfully so he is entitled to one.
Now lets see if Mwangi will run , If so will congratulate him and tell him he was visonary.
Ive done before with his Trojan horse idea of how Raila can destroy Jubilee and maintain his status as a major contender for Presidency in 2022 . That was spot on.

Anyways elections need to sooner. What the oligarchs in mountain are doing is creating condition s for rigging mzito by creating a false perception that he has backing from mt.kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 12:33:13 PM »
Yes he cannot stand the fact that his IQ is 1/4 mine.

He doesnt know anything including politics.

James Mwangi would be a big threat to Ruto - if Munga would convince him to run especially for PORK - as Raila DPORK - it will still be a threat - but he could as well lose his banking thing that is now firing on all cylinders if he fails.

This is what I wrote in 2019
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=7840.msg67107#msg67107

Ruto planned this well.. trouble some munyas were fell..and will be Keen to square with kiraitu.That leaves us with Embus with speaker seat carrot..I don't think Ruto will retain him if he wins...he will be given another job.. and small boy Prof from stronghold...who will want to cause trouble..but he can be convinced to go for governorship.The only threat was PK and Martha but they are kaput.Sort of GEMA getting a hero like James Mwangi to politics..Mwangi Kiunjuri has it.He has GEMA diaspora votes..those are like 1m plus...about 25% of rift valley, he has nyeri and kirinyanga.We have small Muranga problem with Was Iria..but the milk man is small baby in politics.Kiambu know they have had their 10yrs with Uhuru except for the deluded Moses kuria

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=8714.msg78037#msg78037
Only someone like Equity James Mwangi (genuine GEMA hero) would worry Ruto - otherwise PK or whoever else is waste of time.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 01:15:19 PM »
Yes Mwangi would be the economic answer to hustler and bottoms up.

The Mt Kenya mafia has never openly ran scared to appear on TV daily politicking. It is either senility seeing they don't have even sons who can do the mafioso work in the background or it is falling uthamakistan entitlement  thus need one of theirs as president to lower their looming caskets.

They seem to have given up on ufool so serious shifts expected.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 01:34:27 PM »
Yes they know without gov patronage and cryonism - they will be go under next year. The like of Trancentury way. Only Kenya indians and arabs and whites have serious business that do not depend on gov. This is great thing when people go into manufacturing and such - that target the general populace - selling soap and such. But service sectors - insurance/banking/etc- almost depend on gov goodwill. Majority of them if a regulator does their job - would be shut down.

They are freaked out completely - they are between a devil and hard place. Raila as PORK will be something else. Watalia either way. Ruto has no time for old reputation. He will want to create new elite and wealth. Raila will kick them just like they kicked him out from statehouse - about a week after Kibaki.

It's payback time. Both Rs are essentially cut from the same clothe - both very forceful characters - that as PORK will not waste a day to extert their authority.

Yes Mwangi would be the economic answer to hustler and bottoms up.

The Mt Kenya mafia has never openly ran scared to appear on TV daily politicking. It is either senility seeing they don't have even sons who can do the mafioso work in the background or it is falling uthamakistan entitlement  thus need one of theirs as president to lower their looming caskets.

They seem to have given up on ufool so serious shifts expected.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 01:25:57 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 07:08:03 AM »
I dont think you have recovered from Moi tarimbo and Ruto is about to get started.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 08:04:59 AM »
Look likely JM will top Raila running mate. I wonder what Kalonzo and MaDVD will do. With JM Raila will have a real shot in dividing Mt kenya votes. I dont see any of the other getting any traction.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-08-equity-boss-mwangi-peter-kenneth-lead-railas-running-mate-list/

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 08:27:23 AM »
Raila is the next Kenyan president, majority of Kenyans are not going to squander this moment in history for some thieve wheelbarrow nonsense. I think you still have the Moi error hang ups, you still think with the new constitution and independent judiciary that Looto can tarimbo anyone, Kenyans are way more enlightened to go back to Moi error. I can tell how jealous and bitter you are to see successful kikuyu businesses, you still live in the Moi mantra of if you cannot compete, exterminate.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2021, 08:37:00 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2021, 09:35:07 AM »
Your own Kikuyu has been president for 20yrs now - and yet you complain more bitterly than I did during Moi era.Combined with Kenyatta Snr - 35yrs - almost your age - but you're still unhappy.

Raila is the next Kenyan president, majority of Kenyans are not going to squander this moment in history for some thieve wheelbarrow nonsense. I think you still have the Moi error hang ups, you still think with the new constitution and independent judiciary that Looto can tarimbo anyone, Kenyans are way more enlightened to go back to Moi error. I can tell how jealous and bitter you are to see successful kikuyu businesses, you still live in the Moi mantra of if you cannot compete, exterminate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 09:37:33 AM »
I agree the turnout will be reduced - but I think by 10% - it will be at national average around 75-77 percent.  There is still a lot to vote for in the other 5 boxes.

Let see how the registration numbers look like.

But if you think Ruto needs Mt kenya voters to register and vote in such number. THINK AGAIN.

MOi got 40 percent in 1997 - without a single kikuyu or Luo vote almost.

Kenya ni Kubwa.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 09:44:29 PM »

As long as Raila will be on the ballot , Mt Kenya will come out in droves to vote against him . A ritual they have been doing since 2007.
If he decides to sit out . Mt Kenya will also sit out.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 09:49:35 PM »

Does it really matter the tribe of the President ? Do you know even Luo die hards believe Ruto is a worker in comparison to Raila.

Your own Kikuyu has been president for 20yrs now - and yet you complain more bitterly than I did during Moi era.Combined with Kenyatta Snr - 35yrs - almost your age - but you're still unhappy.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 09:54:09 PM »

But if you think Ruto needs Mt kenya voters to register and vote in such number. THINK AGAIN.
Unlike you Ruto practices real politics. He knows he need the Kikuyu vote and also the rest of Kenyan votes.
Getting 50% +1 is not an easy achievement.
In 2013 we knew that If Uhuru and Ruto dont work together it was not possible to win Presidency.In 2022 Ruto needs Mt Kenya to win elections . He knows it hence reason he has camped there for the last 4 years.

MOi got 40 percent in 1997 - without a single kikuyu or Luo vote almost.

Kenya ni Kubwa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2021, 12:52:38 AM »
Raila should just withdraw or not even campaign. Then strategically support ruto after he wins. This will teach these Gema leeches a lesson. Right now all central politicians and rich do not want to campaign for raila. They want him to stop ruto so that they can find a way to edge him out. Raila should flatly reject this. Kenyans deserve ruto.