Author Topic: Baba anacheza ajua/ndoto - wengine wanacheza chess  (Read 848 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Baba anacheza ajua/ndoto - wengine wanacheza chess
« on: October 02, 2021, 03:10:32 AM »
When the deal is too good think twice :)  When someone has opposed you for 30yrs - suddenly become friendly - kimbia kabisa. Ruto can make peace with Jakom easily - than for Mt kenya or Moi like Gideon. Hiyo ni ndoto ya mjana. Mwizi telling you that other is bad because ni Mwizi...hapo unachezwa. Every politician is a thief..in kenya. Gideon twin brother Philiph tayari ndio one of the financier ya Ruto - and for Gideon - he will trust Ruto 100 times before Raila - he knows Ruto will not touch him - the Mois made Ruto. But like Salat Ndaaaaaaaaaaaani ndani ya NASA/OKOA Kenya...eventually last minute Gideon run to Uhuru... Mchezo...Chelugui made to lose and become CS...Gideon Senator...deal sealed.

For me - Uhuru and company knows Ruto has one leg inside statehouse - NIS/polling/Moass - Saa hii Raila is being used for negotiation - na jamaa hata ajui :) :) he is a pawn.

Recently nimeskia Murkomen and his fellow marakwet Sudi saying  they are talking with those people - :) - na wewe umebaki tu kiufala thinking you can lead a country like kenya na ufala.

You will sell Kenya to Somalia the second day with that kind of naivety.

BBI umechezwa 20-Nil - after several revision - sijui BBI 1.0 - okay BBI 2.0 - okay revise - more meeting - BBI 4.0 - and the court find even you did not print kiswahili edition :) :). Shida ya nani? Ben Sihanya from Bondo or James Orengo - the LEGAL guy :)

Ohoo mara appeal in supreme court - quietly killed.

If Luos had Mboya or Kidero or Obado - they would have become PORK long time ago - lakini hii mafala ya Sakwa :) Bondo :) HAWEZI

Saa hii everyone near Uhuru has quietly joined UDA - karibu kiambu yote ni UDA - they know the gameplan - mafala and greedy ones are left behind - to close the door.

/photo/2

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Baba anacheza ajua/ndoto - wengine wanacheza chess
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 04:46:42 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 04:53:43 AM »
If the Supreme Court is wise this casw whould go on past Aug 2022.
Any decision they make being the last court of resort will be binding. And having being turned into a political matter they need to be extra careful.
What St Mary boys are doing is to know how they will play with this vital matter once out of power , secondly the court is being put in a precarious situation if they rule negatively before Presidential elections Railas team will use it as reason not to go to appeal Election results once the lose and try to a 2007 unleash violence on this pretex .How Raila operates is any thing is on the table for him feom a Nusu Mkate Government to Co-operation to Handshake to revolution.

Looks like ame appeal ten grounds https://www.google.com/amp/s/citizentv.co.ke/news/ag-moves-to-supreme-court-to-challenge-ruling-that-stopped-bbi-reggae-13101659/%3famp

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 07:56:34 AM »
A few weeks ago you were boasting of 65% polls for mwizi, Baba did one foray into the mountain region for consultations not even serious campaign he demolished the whole monkey business about Kikuyus not voting for a Jaluo. We can tell you are feeling the heat. Reverse psychology, baba anachezwa means - oh shit I banked on Gema Luophobia but it is not working this time wtf happened. Some polls are giving Raila 40% of the Kikuyu vote already. I would be very scared if I were you.

2023 Ruto may be locked up for looting if he is not careful. Fast talking huckster he is.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 10:33:00 AM »
40 percent kutoka wapi? Ile Mt Kenya moja?

If you had brains - you would have cashed on the handshake - instead you've allowed Uhuru to promise me you hot air - he has no intention of delivering.

You still have 9 months to cash on handshake - insist on getting something - for your boys and girls - and for your region - during this 9 months.

Otherwise you'll look back in 2022 as Ruto is sworn and realize Uhuru has played you again for 5yrs.

At least MOi gave Raila's NDP two ministers. This one has been a clean heist.

A few weeks ago you were boasting of 65% polls for mwizi, Baba did one foray into the mountain region for consultations not even serious campaign he demolished the whole monkey business about Kikuyus not voting for a Jaluo. We can tell you are feeling the heat. Reverse psychology, baba anachezwa means - oh shit I banked on Gema Luophobia but it is not working this time wtf happened. Some polls are giving Raila 40% of the Kikuyu vote already. I would be very scared if I were you.

2023 Ruto may be locked up for looting if he is not careful. Fast talking huckster he is.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 10:35:34 AM »
The fact that they have taken all this time to file the appeal - means it not urgent. I dont think supreme court will need to certify this as urgent. And the ground of appeal are going to be academic.

So yes for supreme court - their biggest assignment now is to deal with election related cases. BBI can be heard and determined later...unless they still think IEBC can hold the referendum with elections.

If the Supreme Court is wise this casw whould go on past Aug 2022.
Any decision they make being the last court of resort will be binding. And having being turned into a political matter they need to be extra careful.
What St Mary boys are doing is to know how they will play with this vital matter once out of power , secondly the court is being put in a precarious situation if they rule negatively before Presidential elections Railas team will use it as reason not to go to appeal Election results once the lose and try to a 2007 unleash violence on this pretex .How Raila operates is any thing is on the table for him feom a Nusu Mkate Government to Co-operation to Handshake to revolution.

Looks like ame appeal ten grounds https://www.google.com/amp/s/citizentv.co.ke/news/ag-moves-to-supreme-court-to-challenge-ruling-that-stopped-bbi-reggae-13101659/%3famp

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 10:39:52 AM »
I listened to documentary on 2007 by Sikolai - and he says Raila was enamored by piki piki outriders. This Raila biggest weakness. It easy to play him. And he normally has no plan B. He will just scramble anything afterwards.