Author Topic: EACC warns Waluke, Barasa on ‘dubious’ military titles  (Read 644 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
EACC warns Waluke, Barasa on ‘dubious’ military titles
« on: October 01, 2021, 09:53:29 AM »
Waluke carries the title Major (rtd) and in reality he left the military as a senior private.

Barasa carries the title of Captain (rtd), but he left the military as a private. Private is the lowest rank in the military.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: EACC warns Waluke, Barasa on ‘dubious’ military titles
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 10:30:48 AM »
I never thought military cared about how one left :)  Kwani what will they do; I can go today to register of names - and change my name. Langat Mp - changed his to Generali Nixon Korir.

RV Pundit  Field Marshal(rtd)- from Kenya Salvation Army :)

Yes they are shoddy characters but I think this level of pettiness we can do without.

Anyway no wonder every army guy retires and call themselves Maj(rtd) :) :)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 11:36:48 AM »
A name is soemthing else, but a title one has has to earn it. This is not pettiness. One cannot carry a title that is not earned. It is deception.

I know a fellow wanting to run for county governor seat next year and he has given himself the title Eng., although he has no engineering degree. Is it being petty when I say he has no engineering degree?

I never thought military cared about how one left :)  Kwani what will they do; I can go today to register of names - and change my name. Langat Mp - changed his to Generali Nixon Korir.

RV Pundit  Field Marshal(rtd)- from Kenya Salvation Army :)

Yes they are shoddy characters but I think this level of pettiness we can do without.

Anyway no wonder every army guy retires and call themselves Maj(rtd) :) :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 11:49:27 AM »
It all depend who initiated this. Is it EACC on all former army Mps? or how did army go through their personell records.
A name is soemthing else, but a title one has has to earn it. This is not pettiness. One cannot carry a title that is not earned. It is deception.

I know a fellow wanting to run for county governor seat next year and he has given himself the title Eng., although he has no engineering degree. Is it being petty when I say he has no engineering degree?

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 08:19:11 PM »
They are con-men and confidence tricksters, pure and simple!! And it must say something about you if you go around "impersonating".... like the other one who bought a "phd".

All these fellows who hang around Ruto are like that... the others being the wash-wash guys and Linturi