Author Topic: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba rewarded - yenyewe hii kura illibwa :)  (Read 3518 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba rewarded - yenyewe hii kura illibwa :)
« on: September 28, 2021, 08:09:03 PM »
Chilobae is back to limelight..
BREAKING: Former IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba appointed Director-General of Communications Authority of Kenya for a 4-year term, he takes over from Francis Wangusi.

Chiloba got powerful position to determine who get frequencies and control Safaricom and others.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba rewarded - yenyewe hii kura illibwa :)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 09:40:51 PM »
But I am really happy for Chiloba - he seemed like nice SDA dude who got sacrificed by the ever bitter losers of ODM. They crushed his budding career and blamed him for Msando.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 10:14:31 PM »
Server ghost coming back to eat children. Confess to God and not to man.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 12:14:10 AM »
I am waiting for my big appointment with Chirchir once Ruto goes in. I think my appointment is with Sir Nyasae. Patel accuse MOASS of being part of the pyso-ops for rigging.

Please let the appointing authority know I'd like to head something.

Server ghost coming back to eat children. Confess to God and not to man.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 05:05:38 AM »
Chiloba should be dead for rigging 2017 election. Definitely chiloba knows or was in the loop with Msando killers...Ruto house attack that lasted for weeks was a throw...Anyway baba accepted and we moved. Mambo ya deep state ni mengi.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 05:42:07 AM »
I am waiting for my big appointment with Chirchir once Ruto goes in. I think my appointment is with Sir Nyasae. Patel accuse MOASS of being part of the pyso-ops for rigging.

Please let the appointing authority know I'd like to head something.

I know that Chirchir, is it the short slightly chubby guy who is ever smiling?
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 07:54:32 AM »
Former CS Chirchir is not short or chubby.
I know that Chirchir, is it the short slightly chubby guy who is ever smiling?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 07:56:10 AM »
Dont change your mind when Baba lose. Baba in 2013 was running IEBC, procured all materials for IEBC and his Bondo man - Major Oswago was the Chiloba - he still lost.

I didnt see any whistle campaign against Major (rtd) Oswago - despite being found corrupt.

You guys tried to finish this poor Bukusu boy for nothing. I am glad he has found a job. Nobody has ever brought any evidence of Chiloba financial or personal impropriety - yet it's okay within ODM circles to accuse him of stealing election or killing Msando.

How did he do that? Nobody has evidence.

Chiloba should be dead for rigging 2017 election. Definitely chiloba knows or was in the loop with Msando killers...Ruto house attack that lasted for weeks was a throw...Anyway baba accepted and we moved. Mambo ya deep state ni mengi.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 08:12:32 AM »

You will be suprised that its ODM who lobbied for Chiloba ........

Dont change your mind when Baba lose. Baba in 2013 was running IEBC, procured all materials for IEBC and his Bondo man - Major Oswago was the Chiloba - he still lost.

I didnt see any whistle campaign against Major (rtd) Oswago - despite being found corrupt.

You guys tried to finish this poor Bukusu boy for nothing. I am glad he has found a job. Nobody has ever brought any evidence of Chiloba financial or personal impropriety - yet it's okay within ODM circles to accuse him of stealing election or killing Msando.

How did he do that? Nobody has evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 08:14:17 AM »
I am pleasantly surprised. I think Chiloba committed no crime for his young career to be ended that way. Now why would ODM lobby for Chiloba...or they need DEEP STATE in place :) Surely they could have found a real ODM guy including here in Nipate to lobby for...

Elections are won and lost in 50,000 polling stations...at least according to Maina Kiai ruling...not Bomas or KICC anymore.

You will be suprised that its ODM who lobbied for Chiloba ........=

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 09:22:37 AM »
 :D :D :D
It seems you are admitting the obvious.
At least Roselyn Akombe should know more than us.
- yenyewe hii kura illibwa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 10:14:53 AM »
What does IEBC commisioner knows more than you. Not much. Unless she is a techie - she was there just for policy. IEBC secretariat run the nitty gritties. She was a board member of a company.

And with Maina Kiai - it not like she was going to announce any results;

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2021, 12:18:24 PM »
No wonder there was such a rush for these useless jobs.

What does IEBC commisioner knows more than you. Not much. Unless she is a techie - she was there just for policy. IEBC secretariat run the nitty gritties. She was a board member of a company.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2021, 01:14:53 PM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2021, 02:51:50 PM »
Someone is showing Chebukati the middle finger.  Who be it? For what?

If the 2022 General Election does not run smoothly, then the Treasury, Parliament and the Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) will be to blame.

The three institutions have failed to provide funding and implement reforms required to prevent a repeat of the 2017 polls debacle that saw the election annulled by the Supreme Court, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has warned.

The IEBC chairman Wafula Chebukati, in a situation brief dated September 22, faults Parliament for sitting on laws required to help plan for next year's elections, the Treasury for cutting and delaying its funding, and the CA for failing to ensure 3G coverage in each of the estimated 53,000 polling stations from which results of the electoral contest will be declared.
https://allafrica.com/stories/202109280539.html
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2021, 03:33:40 PM »
Why go for dead votes when no polling station has ever achieved 100 percent turnout?
If you want to top up - it has to be done at polling station - agents have to be compromised - observers too.
With Maina Kiai rulling - it very hard to manipulate the results - because
1) Every agent will get copy of results - with phones and etc - they will transmit this easily
2) A copy of the results is pinned on the wall
3) Everyone in counting hall knows what was announced.

All Chirchir job is simple to work on parrallel tallying and reporting system

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2021, 06:46:53 PM »
If Kenyan elections are compromised they are not done By IEBC top officials or at Bomas Tallying Center.
Nor is it done during counting , by then Cameras are rolling and agents alert.
The elections are compromised after voter identification and during hamding over of ballot papers to the voters. In Nairobi thats how Kidero and Sonko played in 2017 Based on how the electral officers were corrupted and the stations . The voters were being given 2 to 3 Governor ballot papers to mark and slot in the ballots . One reason you saw the Governors polling more than the Presidential candidates.
The electral officers could identify Sonko and Kideros voters by a coded signal or simply by features .
Sonko knew he had won by midday .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2021, 06:58:37 PM »
Not possible to do in any serious scale in Nairobi
Agents from all parties are hawk eyed.
In Nairobi there is confusion because on primary has like 30 streams - but still they are so many agents/observers - like 10 to 20 people - each MCA has their agent, gov, name them....so many people watching every action.

Rigging that has happened post Maina Kiai - has happened chieftly in NORTH EASTERN KENYA.
With Maina Kia rulling - results from polling station are final - cannot be altered or corrected - just tallying them up.

Rigging will happen in areas where
1) Party enjoys say 97 percent of support - this time it's Kalejinland and LuoLand - hapo all agents, observers and polling clerk can agree to assist their candidate. Normally what happens - MCA - to Governor votes - are very clean - they are done and everyone who wont be tired by midnight then assemble to rig the presidential votes last - and hapo big time collusion happen. I believe Uhuru rigged in some of such areas in Mt kenya...the variance btw presidential and other votes is dead give way. Raila has been rigging this way since 1992! This kind of rigging balance out -and results in very high almost unrealistic turn out in such areas.

2) Remote areas like NEP - with polling station - located deep - no agents - no observers - NIS can sit under a tree and cook figures. There has been massive rigging in NEP in both 2013 and 2017...but thankfully their votes are so few. Mandera in 2013 was massively rigged in favour of URP by Somalis.

In the future we need to fix both - by I guess installing CCTV cameras?

If Kenyan elections are compromised they are not done By IEBC top officials or at Bomas Tallying Center.
Nor is it done during counting , by then Cameras are rolling and agents alert.
The elections are compromised after voter identification and during hamding over of ballot papers to the voters. In Nairobi thats how Kidero and Sonko played in 2017 Based on how the electral officers were corrupted and the stations . The voters were being given 2 to 3 Governor ballot papers to mark and slot in the ballots . One reason you saw the Governors polling more than the Presidential candidates.
The electral officers could identify Sonko and Kideros voters by a coded signal or simply by features .
Sonko knew he had won by midday .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
Charles Horbsy has done a good job on rigging in North Eastern - sometimes they just manual pad figures

Percentage of number of voters no identified by Biometric Kit - dead give away of rigging.

Nationally about 92 percent of all voters were identified by BVR kit - by in Eldas - at the Mandera north border of Ethiopia - only 50 were - so that is where massive rigging happen - about 40 percent of votes were just padded.

For anyone running against gov or incumbent - they need to have RIGGING BUFFER - to guard against such rigging. For Ruto it's important he really get UDA working in NEP - to reduce any NIS/Prov Administration schemes - and more importantly he need to be Raila with nearly 2 million - make it impossible to rig

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2021, 08:05:35 PM »

I agree with you about Mandera , the type of Rigging in Mandera vis a vis Nairobi in different.
Manderas rigging involved manipulating census by registering Wakimbizi from Somalia hence polpulation increase by 302% between 1999 and 2009 with majority of population being Male scientifically impossible.
Then come elections is get ID cards for them and they become Kenyan citizens and pay back by voting for the sponsors party.
However in Nairobi the rigging which happened was different . How do you explain the variance between Presidential , Governor , Senator and Women Rep seat results. Explain this variance to me and will close my eyes on what I know happened in 2017. BTW where dis you vote at ?

Charles Horbsy has done a good job on rigging in North Eastern - sometimes they just manual pad figures

Percentage of number of voters no identified by Biometric Kit - dead give away of rigging.

Nationally about 92 percent of all voters were identified by BVR kit - by in Eldas - at the Mandera north border of Ethiopia - only 50 were - so that is where massive rigging happen - about 40 percent of votes were just padded.

For anyone running against gov or incumbent - they need to have RIGGING BUFFER - to guard against such rigging. For Ruto it's important he really get UDA working in NEP - to reduce any NIS/Prov Administration schemes - and more importantly he need to be Raila with nearly 2 million - make it impossible to rig