Author Topic: Irungu Nyakera - very brilliant mind  (Read 1258 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Irungu Nyakera - very brilliant mind
« on: September 14, 2021, 08:28:33 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Irungu Nyakera - very brilliant mind
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 08:46:25 AM »
Says he was fired for refusing to sign Africa Star (uhuru) SGR operator.

Seeing how he has taken over KTDA and won - this is the guy to be watch.

Brilliant and humble.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 08:57:39 AM »
Big 4 - sneaked in - Jubilee 2.0 manifesto replaced and it was doomed from get go.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 11:19:41 AM »
That is of course Uhuru and his buddies riding on the back of Chinese to milk Kenyans for the next 20 years.

The Nairobi Express Way is another example of big time theft in the name of public-private partnership (PPP). Moja Expressway is to run the operations of collecting toll for use of the expressway. Uhuru has his share there and for the next 27 years he will be reaping the fruits of his hard work since 2013.

Brilliant and humble.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:53:16 AM »
One day with our improving institutions; they will lose it all;
That is of course Uhuru and his buddies riding on the back of Chinese to milk Kenyans for the next 20 years.

The Nairobi Express Way is another example of big time theft in the name of public-private partnership (PPP). Moja Expressway is to run the operations of collecting toll for use of the expressway. Uhuru has his share there and for the next 27 years he will be reaping the fruits of his hard work since 2013.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 12:45:39 PM »
Loosing it all is not enough. They have to pay back.

One day with our improving institutions; they will lose it all;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 01:29:49 PM »
All is take is a Maraga to do a Zuma on the Kenyattas. BBI was one such moment. Kenyans need to reclaim their institution from weaken political class using Cok2010.

We need more Okiya and Olochiuer filling public interest lawsuits to force gov to reveal contracts and the details.

Loosing it all is not enough. They have to pay back.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 08:11:32 PM »
Let me get this straight, we want Uhuru sent to prison but elect his deputy who you have admitted to be a thieve to presidency? If you asked me, they should all go home or share jail cells. Mwizi has never been held accountable by anyone for anything even his wife suffers in silence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 09:56:59 PM »
But you gotta do something beyond lamenting. You need to gather evidence. That is why Okiya is likely to suceed. We need Uhuru to tell us why SGR is shrouded in mystery...without shouting about Ruto...when he did not eat SGR or Expressway...which subject matter here

Ruto has been taken to court many times...in 2004 - by Kibaki for Pipeline land, by Muteshi, for Weston and ICC. His luck will eventually run out...and so will Uhuru.

But we have to build institutions...

In the meantime...when everyone is corrupt....and only credible leader is Ruto....then we will elect him. We are not single-issue votes - there are lot of other factors in play.

For example you may not be corrupt but you IQ is certainly below room temperature....you cannot help us.

Let me get this straight, we want Uhuru sent to prison but elect his deputy who you have admitted to be a thieve to presidency? If you asked me, they should all go home or share jail cells. Mwizi has never been held accountable by anyone for anything even his wife suffers in silence.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 10:05:50 PM »

Brilliant and humble.

There's this KQ pilot who used to do one of the African routes and he goes home at about 0200H. Mid last year dude told me he bumped into Uhunye severally at night supervising the Expressway.

At first I thought Uhunye was obsessed with legacy bla bla but he is too lazy to pull night shifts on a regular basis. This is personal. He wants it done before his term lest it is cancelled by an 'enemy' successor
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 10:12:50 PM »
He is earning 10 percent. Chinese pay 10 percent to ensure their work never stops. This money they call project management fee. Wanjigi use to get them. Basically it make sure - nothing stops - so they need someone high up - to unlock any obstacles - that is how they are building the expressway in crazy timelines.

Uhuru ate 10 percent - for SGR - its just that Wanjigi and Ruto are not saying it now - I think after Uhuru is gone - a lot of his deals will be unearthed.

Without Uhuru close supervision on SGR - it wont have been done in record 3yrs - and same with expressway - because everyone in gov knows - it's his deal - and no delays of any nature are entertained.

Nyakera asked too many questions and was promptly fired - i was always wondering why such a brilliant mind would be fired.

There's this KQ pilot who used to do one of the African routes and he goes home at about 0200H. Mid last year dude told me he bumped into Uhunye severally at night supervising the Expressway.

At first I thought Uhunye was obsessed with legacy bla bla but he is too lazy to pull night shifts on a regular basis. This is personal. He wants it done before his term lest it is cancelled by an 'enemy' successor

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 10:01:14 AM »
Pundito I agree,. nyakera is working. But to remain in a corrupt regime.you either have to be totally blind to corruption or join them

?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
You need to be smart...when trying to bring reforms...for example...it better to leak some of information to the media...than try to yourself face your corrupt boss. That is Nyakera naivety in gov. He refused to sign Africa Star - a project Uhuru was overseeing and was promptly fired.

If he had silently leaked this information to the media - probably something would have been done.

End of day - you gotta choose - to bring the fire with your bare hands like a real hero and get burnt - and maybe not deliver the fire - and or to look for a rock to deliver the fire with...

That was my old man wisdom - try to focus on delivering the fire or reforms without getting burnt - if you get burnt ni shauri yako - it's your personal loss.

So Nyakera should have tried to use other people or institutions to do the job of fighting graft and focus on his day job - Omtatahs are in the business of catching fire with bare hands - they do not have IVY league education and first grade brains like Nyakera.

Pundito I agree,. nyakera is working. But to remain in a corrupt regime.you either have to be totally blind to corruption or join them

?s=19