Author Topic: Mt kenya leadership has never hit this low  (Read 608 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mt kenya leadership has never hit this low
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:33:01 PM »
Moses kuria imagine is the brightest spark :)
Some of these things are better left unsaid in public.
Seem Kuria learnt nothing from last year county allocation - when rest of country rallied to defeat 1KM1SHS
Now he is making ridiculously claim that Mt kenya are 40 percent of Kenya votes :)
Next he will claim they contribute 80 percent of GDP.

Maybe desperate Raila or Kalonzo will invite them for negotiation :) but I dont see Ruto bitting this kind of nonsense.

Negotiation will be done in secret - and in good faith - somewhere in April.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mt kenya leadership has never hit this low
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 10:51:21 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 11:02:55 PM »
RV, He is just campigning let him be. Uhuru showed Mt Kenyans middle finger. Even in Mois time Mt Kenyans were performing better economic wise.

Truth be told just like Ruto did in 2013 you negotiate from a powerful position when needed to win elections. Mt Kenyans will be katiwad and if Ruto is sharp which I believe he is .He will give in to some demands foe him to win.

RV you seem to have some beef with Mt Kenyans . More like ODMers , whats with that ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 11:12:52 PM »
I believe Ruto will give Mt kenya even better deal - 50 percent - but it has to be done chini ya Maji. You cannot play such cards in public. And the 50 percent wont be Mt kenya exclusively - Kuria will have to pick Non-GEMA in his 50 percent. Even Ruto at best got 4 - 20 percent - and had to pick 6 non-Kalenjin.

I have no beef with Mt kenya.

But I have very serious beef with stupid leaders like Kuria. He is too crude.

Mt Kenya need to invest in Irungu Nyakeras, Ndidi Nyoros and Wa-Ichungwa.

We cannot settle for people who do not think. Kibaki was a brilliant man - Matiba before he got sick was terrific - Uhuru is smart and understand the big picture.

I do not support any attempt to balkanize kenya - I want Ruto to share the pie equally - and I also want him to share development EQUALLY.

Luos deserve development as much as Kikuyus and Kalenjins.

I was very happy with Jubilee 1.0 because Ruto had banished tribalism largely.

Sorry but Uhuru has brought back what made me HATE KIBAKI - kikuyunization of Kenya. We cannot accept that.

We also cannot accept Kalenjinization of kenya.

This overt attempt to return back to dark era of Kibaki and Moi the last five years has been very disappointing - Uhuru does it blantantly - Kuria and likes demand for more and more.

And then when you start getting hunted like rats all over the country you wonder why people hate you?

BE IN THE FOREFRONT OPPOSING SUCH CRAP - at least publicly. If Uhuru want to reward his people - please do it covertly. Now it reach a position where Uhuru address kenyans in kikuyu, takes development to his home area, the media parrot it like it a virtue, he only calls tribal meeting, a whole bloody president???? and even goes on to incite tribal hate?

But I must say Kikuyu masses have refused such nonsense. That has been very heartwarming. The masses learnt from 2007 that kenya need to be one. The leaders seem to have learnt nothing because they were not affected.

RV, He is just campigning let him be. Uhuru showed Mt Kenyans middle finger. Even in Mois time Mt Kenyans were performing better economic wise.

Truth be told just like Ruto did in 2013 you negotiate from a powerful position when needed to win elections. Mt Kenyans will be katiwad and if Ruto is sharp which I believe he is .He will give in to some demands foe him to win.

RV you seem to have some beef with Mt Kenyans . More like ODMers , whats with that ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:33:16 PM »
This another idiot Raila - trying to incite tribal hate using Mau. Instead of figuring out how to help Maasai modernize their cattle keeping business by investing in AI services and feeds.

Now he wakes up Mau forest

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001423445/raila-banks-on-mau-debate-to-win-maa-votes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 11:45:44 PM »
Going through the comments - it obvious Kuria and company in their desperate bid to woo Mt kenya - will find themselves playing offside - like Uhuru has found himself - despite appointing nearly every important position with a fellow Kikuyu and diverting all development activities to his home area.

Kenya fundamentally changed in 2007 and 2010. They need to upgrade their software. This is what killed 1KM1MS despite Uhuru rigging census...and also BBI.

Kenyans want a united and equal country - that is why many senators in parliament who were benefitting said NO - we rather forgo the benefits if it to deny Mandera. They did not learn anything.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 11:48:07 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 11:50:48 PM »
Baseless propaganda. Mt kenya registered votes - and I have counted are btw 27-28 percent. Again this was due to population in transition...other tribes are probably catching up transition wise....so after registration it may well drop to 25 percent of the vote.

Population wise it's 22 percent. Kikuyus in the next 10yrs will probably be 3rd largest tribe - now they should be 17 percent or lower - and in 20yrs would be doing even worse.

In a coalition - where Mt kenya contribute say 25 percent to win ( you only need 50 percent) - they deserve 50 percent! But they need to do it as party and hide it.

So 40 percent is big discount for Ruto...or Raila...if they Mt kenya will contribute 50 percent of the WIN...which different from population or registered votes.

The more they talk recklessly they will be given 22 percent representing their population.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 11:52:18 PM »
Kuria receives a lot of negative comments. He is a guy who is on a mission to rehabilitate his image after the last elections. I see almost the same reactions with Ruto though you can argue the people using social media is not a good representation of the so called ground.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 11:54:56 PM »
He is trying to become Mt kenya king but he is too cantankerous and is not going anywhere. He is competing with late Kariuki Chotara or Kihiki Kimani or Maina Kamanda for making the most crass statement..in an era where average Kenyan is sophisticated.

Ruto is smooth and will not be found dead saying things Kuria is saying publicly. There has to be a certain sophistry to go far in politics.You can pull Trump or Sonko card for a very short time.

Kuria receives a lot of negative comments. He is a guy who is on a mission to rehabilitate his image after the last elections. I see almost the same reactions with Ruto though you can argue the people using social media is not a good representation of the so called ground.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 12:08:48 AM »
Look like everyone is ready to meet condition 1; Knowing it USELESS :) - refer Uhuru executive order 001 of 2019.

Who knows by time Ruto finishes next year - he will probably be DPORK commuting from home - and with no permanent office :) - with no official car - and with no police protection :)

And with that - we will only have ONE EXECUTIVE POSITION PORK.

DPORK now is worst than VP - because VP had to be a minister - of home affairs or finance or something.

The precedent has been set - the next DPORK job will be to read newspapers - and drink enough tea - like most Deputy Governors. In fact West Pokot Deputy Governor never bothered to show up - and is busy in the US practicising medicine. Nyeri governor has refused to pay salaries for her DPORK. Sonko never bothered to appoint one.