Author Topic: It Makes the Angry When Mt Kenya Supports Ruto.No Wonder They Cant Support Raila  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He never lost election? Really

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yes Raila won 97,07,13 and 17 elections. He will also win 2022 elections but Ruto will be sworn in as President.
What these people smoke I feel sorry for them.

He never lost election? Really

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
To support Raila, you must suspend reason, because the man is freaking moron.
Yes Raila won 97,07,13 and 17 elections. He will also win 2022 elections but Ruto will be sworn in as President.
What these people smoke I feel sorry for them.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Truth spoken with a passion, Kikuyus are hoodwinked by mwizi and it will end up in tears. If you think Kikuyus being slaughtered in laikipia is something, wait until mwizi takes over. Akina Nyoro will be shrubbing all their way to Raila begging him to save them from mwizi and his cabal of thieves. I will repeat this to the idiot Kikuyus, Raila has no ill feelings about your tribe, his family has been intertwined with Kikuyus for decades, I think some of his kids speak fluent Kikuyu. He has been doing business with Kikuyus forever, let me know if one Ruto business that is not run by his people, name one kikuyu who is a close confidant of mwizi, you are not going to find any.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto own sister is married to a kikuyu.Unlike Raila, Ruto grew up with Kikuyus in Turbo, and I bet Ruto speak fluent Kikuyu. Ruto has Mp of Eldoret North has represented Kikuyus for years. If Ruto was tribalist - the Luhya and Kikuyus of Eldoret would long have complained.

Truth spoken with a passion, Kikuyus are hoodwinked by mwizi and it will end up in tears. If you think Kikuyus being slaughtered in laikipia is something, wait until mwizi takes over. Akina Nyoro will be shrubbing all their way to Raila begging him to save them from mwizi and his cabal of thieves. I will repeat this to the idiot Kikuyus, Raila has no ill feelings about your tribe, his family has been intertwined with Kikuyus for decades, I think some of his kids speak fluent Kikuyu. He has been doing business with Kikuyus forever, let me know if one Ruto business that is not run by his people, name one kikuyu who is a close confidant of mwizi, you are not going to find any.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
At least some of these so called leaders can start to wake up from their stupor and Raila hatred and at least negotiate
?s=21

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Deputy President is not worthy the tea they are taking. Uhuru has bastardize DPORK. It useless. Let them have it even today.
It value really is to wait for PORK to die.
If they were smart - they would be talking of them first uniting - then negotiating a % of gov - both in executive and pork
But first business is to unite - way before they issue ultimatum.
Nobody will name DPORK this early.
Nobody will sign any deal this early.
Unless they are desperate like Raila and OKA.
Let them have staying power until April-May.

Most importantly NOBODY will HONOUR those MOU unless they must. Therefore TRUST is going to be important. Track record and reliablity.

Otherwise DPORK is piece of toilet paper now...and any MOU can be discarded on day 1...and new one signed with opposition leader.

That is Uhuru legacy. Tulieni na Kiherehere mingi. It may be a long time before you get PORK again.

At least some of these so called leaders can start to wake up from their stupor and Raila hatred and at least negotiate
?s=21

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Whats more hurting , To be betrayed by your own or by an outsider ?
Uhuru was voted by Mt Kenya ans Rift Valley, He took all development and goodies to Opposition strongholds.
Raila needs first to apologize to Mt Kenyans  for P.E.V. Otherwise they wont listen to him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Now if we ask questions one by one.
1. How has Jubilee party with origins from Mt Kenya helped Mt Kenyans. Uhuru is now leasing to Raila.
2. DP positions can go to Mt Kenya and not necassirly any one of them. How has current DP position helped Rift Valley, Uhuru decided to abandon his DP used executive orders to do away with Ruto .Gave Rutos duties to Matiangi and Raila became defacto DP all goodies went to opposition strongholds.
3. We have CS position in Transport, Health , Agriculture , etc .They only went to enrich Uhurus Family and Friends. How will they ensure these positions translate to helping Mt Kenyans ? Ooh okei I get it . This is what they are angling.
4.Uhuru showed Mt Kenyans what is equitable sharing of resources.
Honestly speaking Uhuru has been the textbook example of why not to vote your own. He was put in power took resources to opposition strongholds so as to silence Raila and guess the people who have suffered , The people who came out in droves to vote for him.
These leaders first thing they need to do is ask Uhuru to correct the mistake of Handshake BBI and by passing his people ans taking resources to other regions. People have seen for themselves that it really doesnt amount to anything having your own as President if their interests is not taken to account.
?s=21

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Thanks Fairandbalanced for understanding my point and retaliating it. What you were trying to advocate by posting a tweet showing so called Mt Kenya unity talks really doesnt hold water. Thanks to Uhuru Mt Kenyans have realised  One does not need one of their own to be in Top positions for them to get their rights. Hence the rrason they have chosen Ruto .Atleast Ruto has stuck with them for the last 15 years and has been very loyal to Uhuru supporting Mt Kenyans in 2013 and single handedly defending his win in 2017.
The Raila you are telling Mt Kenyans to support harrased Kibaki from 2002 to 2013 lead P.E.V. against Mt Kenya in 2007 and was the lead pratagonist in 2013 and 2017 elections against Mt Kenyans.
Now you are telling us he is the right one ?

FNB if you want to sell Raila use other reasons. That would be better ...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You just emerged from the hole to realize Ruto and Kalenjin leaders have been the bullwark of win-win - defending poor counties from loosing funding - despite them benefiting from 1mKs and BBI nonsense.

Jubilee 1.0 banished Kibaki tribal development - which is why in 2017 - they increase their vote by 5 percent - and won more votes in almost 31 counties.

Jubilee 2.0 has been about kikiyunization with tokenism called handshake. It been either Kisumu or Mombasa or Mt kenya. The rest of the country do not exist. President now speak kikuyu like he is Jomo kenyatta.

The handshake crew have accepted this - as they see Uhuru taking development to his central - as one way for uhuru to win mt kenya for them  :D :D :D kurogwa kweli.

Look at shameless articles like this -
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001423444/jubilee-rushes-to-complete-legacy-projects-in-uhurus-backyard