Author Topic: Njuri ncheke - look like 10yrs from now you'll need M16  (Read 1243 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njuri ncheke - look like 10yrs from now you'll need M16
« on: September 08, 2021, 01:00:21 PM »
Laikipia

Look you're 100kms from the war theatre.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Njuri ncheke - look like 10yrs from now you'll need M16
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 01:39:41 PM »
Yes pundit 100km from Meru border. It looks the Pokot are spreading faster than wild fire 🔥 moto kabisa. When you see police on nduthis fleeing for dear life jua ni kunoma..
I was to ask you to furnish us with the ethnic composition of Laikipia county as I was surprised kuna Kisii ndogo which the Pokot have razed to the ground and massacred poor Kisiis. Have always thought that Kikuyu,masaai,kalenjin,samburu,turkana and Meru made up the county never expected to hear Mogusii.
Back to your point that I will have to buy M16 thats very funny, I even saw on media guys describing how fearsome it is ,eti it can shoot accurately 3Km away :) generally the AK 47 is more of a fearsome gun as its very reliable compared to the latter especially in these unforgiving environments. Without proper service M16 is useless and will jam.
Pokot wouldn't be able to penetrate past Laikipia simply because the deeper and closer they get to Meru and Isiolo countries there is generally no escape route for them they will be trapped.
Merus wouldn't lose any sleep we have had,borana,somalis,turkana,samburus constantly on the border areas causing all kinds of mayhem,but thats the best they can do,Merus don't lose even an inch of their territory,again to attack Merus you need be in the dozens if not hundreds boranas and Turkana will tell you this and not that Merus are better armed,in fact Merus are the poorest armed amongst those kabilas. But Merus make up for this with sheer bush ingenuity and utter primitive ruthleness that leave the attackers utterly cracked and frustrated.
Anyways kiganjo police wouldn't crack  pokot I see Kdf being brought which will also lead to more instability,Laikipia is simply the new frontier free for all who have the means, I will send some Meru Rai(scouts)  to see if I can penetrate and gain myself about 2,000 acres and establish a peace treaty with the Pokot somewhere in Laikipia, preferably Mzungu ranch and i can dig some boreholes for the Pokot. :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 01:52:22 PM »
I believe the target is Mzungu ranches; they are easiest to intimidate; and will run leaving their huge ranches for Maasai, Pokot and Samburus; next Pokot just like Samburu will demand to access Mount Kenya during drought season. If you disagree they will fight; but if you agree; they wont.

Just do not invest in cattle - and you'll be fine - otherwise they will re-stock their dying cow stock with yours. The will not be interested in you land except pasture and water during dry season.

Now 100kms for a Kalenjin cattle rustlers is just too near.  Pray you do not have their zebus - otherwise I believe they will start stealing your cows very soon. Kipsigis use to go all the way to Migori county - Nandis would go 200kms to steal cattle. Any period after drought or cattle disease - that decimate cattle - the intervening period will lead to serious cattle rustling - as Kalenjin only knew re-stocking by stealing cattle. I believe pokots have the same mentality of cattle rustling.

If they bridge the ranches - then avoid cattle kabisa - unless ni high grade dairy. If there are areas in Meru with lots of cattle - Pokot will pay a visit soon - the rustlers normally conduct very thorough intelligence mission - before attacking - and driving the cows swiftly. The operation is very swift...and the cows are moved in speed....overnight...and if not...then it mean a large attacking force...Pokot raiders can number 1,000 - with maybe 100 guns. When they hit they terrorize entire location...shooting to kill any slight resistance.

So dont bet - on your experience with Boranas or Samburu...Pokot are different kettle fish...they make fellow kalenjin sing..even with guns!

I believe they preffered firearm is G3 - but they have serious markmanship at long range...which they learn from young age. They can shoot you a kilometer or two away..

Yes pundit 100km from Meru border. It looks the Pokot are spreading faster than wild fire 🔥 moto kabisa. When you see police on nduthis fleeing for dear life jua ni kunoma..
I was to ask you to furnish us with the ethnic composition of Laikipia county as I was surprised kuna Kisii ndogo which the Pokot have razed to the ground and massacred poor Kisiis. Have always thought that Kikuyu,masaai,kalenjin,samburu,turkana and Meru made up the county never expected to hear Mogusii.
Back to your point that I will have to buy M16 thats very funny, I even saw on media guys describing how fearsome it is ,eti it can shoot accurately 3Km away :) generally the AK 47 is more of a fearsome gun as its very reliable compared to the latter especially in these unforgiving environments. Without proper service M16 is useless and will jam.
Pokot wouldn't be able to penetrate past Laikipia simply because the deeper and closer they get to Meru and Isiolo countries there is generally no escape route for them they will be trapped.
Merus wouldn't lose any sleep we have had,borana,somalis,turkana,samburus constantly on the border areas causing all kinds of mayhem,but thats the best they can do,Merus don't lose even an inch of their territory,again to attack Merus you need be in the dozens if not hundreds boranas and Turkana will tell you this and not that Merus are better armed,in fact Merus are the poorest armed amongst those kabilas. But Merus make up for this with sheer bush ingenuity and utter primitive ruthleness that leave the attackers utterly cracked and frustrated.
Anyways kiganjo police wouldn't crack  pokot I see Kdf being brought which will also lead to more instability,Laikipia is simply the new frontier free for all who have the means, I will send some Meru Rai(scouts)  to see if I can penetrate and gain myself about 2,000 acres and establish a peace treaty with the Pokot somewhere in Laikipia, preferably Mzungu ranch and i can dig some boreholes for the Pokot. :)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 02:16:32 PM »
Just stay away from cattle when they come near - and concentrate on Miraa.
Pokots are animals. They dont fear death. They don't collect their bodies or bury people.
If KDF and GSU can sing - sembuze Meru - hiyo temper yenu will only lead to mass murder.
If pokot attack - best thing to do is to sleep - and dont make any noise.
Let them get the cattle -
If you resist - then you'll hear of massacres - coz they will kill hundrends.
https://www.tuko.co.ke/188348-five-fearless-kenyan-tribes-dont-want-mess.html

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 02:27:46 PM »
Pundit lets wait for them,bei ya nyama imepanda sana kilo @400shs ni kitambo sana bei kuteremka but coming soon....pokot with his round soot head and big white teeth will face the pain of the panga..
Gove me Moas of laikipia in the meanwhile as we wait.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 02:39:22 PM »
You will sing all the songs you know.
Pokot made Marakwet farmers.
They urbanized Turkanas and Samburus.
They made Tugen abandon cattle and concentrate on sheep/goats.
All of those tribes had guns - and equally tough - but Pokot is a different savage .
You actually think you're savage...you have not seen savages Njuri...wacha hiyo yenu of torturing captured prisoners of war.
Savages like Pokot can massacre the entire location.
I mean kill almost everyone and burn everything to the ground.
They dont have time to torture you...one bullet..you're dead.
If they can kill 40 police officers - just imagine how many unarmed people they can massacre

And it really depend - if they burn houses - then they want land to graze their cattle..if they just steal cattle..you're okay.

Pundit lets wait for them,bei ya nyama imepanda sana kilo @400shs ni kitambo sana bei kuteremka but coming soon....pokot with his round soot head and big white teeth will face the pain of the panga..
Gove me Moas of laikipia in the meanwhile as we wait.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 03:25:55 PM »
You can hop skip or jump Pundit. I don't have time for your shenanigans. Let the skinny bow legged pokot show up at Meru border then we can discuss.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 03:54:53 PM »
Bado uko na time to upgrade from panga to m16 so at least you can resist - but watch Laikipia closely - and climate change.
You can hop skip or jump Pundit. I don't have time for your shenanigans. Let the skinny bow legged pokot show up at Meru border then we can discuss.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 04:36:22 PM »
Bado uko na time to upgrade from panga to m16 so at least you can resist - but watch Laikipia closely - and climate change.
Thanks to the Pokot I now have reality of owning more than 5,000 acres in my life always dreamt of it now its becoming a reality I will camp in Laikipia starting October to buy from those fleeing ranchers. Hope the bagot stay that long.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 04:49:52 PM »

What are the current Prices ?

Thanks to the Pokot I now have reality of owning more than 5,000 acres in my life always dreamt of it now its becoming a reality I will camp in Laikipia starting October to buy from those fleeing ranchers. Hope the bagot stay that long.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 05:21:45 PM »
Njuri, good you do not worry about the war cries of Pundit.

When those Pokot warriors appear in your area, just domicile them. Give them some nice light skinned woman with a big bottom and some alcohol. Within no time those warriors will be timid adicted to soft bodied women and of course high 24/7 on miraa and beer. :D

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 06:29:27 PM »

What are the current Prices ?

I honestly don't know but from my experience,ranchers will sell land in large acreage so don't expect to get a plot or acre like pundit looks for. Be prepared to buy minimum in 100s of acres so we talking some good millions but if you subdivide it into tuplots then the amount you buy is dirt cheap.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 07:51:29 PM »
Yes ranches are gonna sell. I am sure kenya political classes are hovering over them. They will sell for any price. It's been nearly 10yrs of conflicting and the maa-pokot are getting enbolded.

As for me - I cant risk my life in useless land.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2021, 06:49:48 AM »
They need to build a wall against the pokots. Also build a fence against wariahes whose herds are encroaching south on Kamba lands. Pastoralists really have a nerve. Government Kenya ought to be planning long term for the security challenge posed by these suicidal herders.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.