Author Topic: Bittertruth, ka-quail...this is a must-read  (Read 8651 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Bittertruth, ka-quail...this is a must-read
« on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:07 PM »
Ever heard of this quote?
"An honestly mistaken man, when presented with the truth, Has two choices...Stop being mistaken or cease being honest."

Kenneth Hagin the father of Word of Faith movement discovered the error of his teachings and penned a book. It is the least popular for obvious reasons. Please read it

http://www.ekklesia.lt/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kenneth-E-Hagin-The-Midas-Touch.pdf
[pdf]http://www.ekklesia.lt/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kenneth-E-Hagin-The-Midas-Touch.pdf[/pdf]
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Bittertruth, ka-quail...this is a must-read
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 05:05:27 AM »
Will take a look, ahsante. vooke, I honestly think you should let bittertruth and his prosperity beliefs be for a while. :) People come to their conclusions slowly and at their own pace sometimes. the last exchange ended with curses being pronounced, I think that's a cue that a certain boundary has been hit and matters should be left to providence thereafter. :)
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Bittertruth, ka-quail...this is a must-read
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:02:10 AM »

Great advice kadame,
But on my end am usually so detached, I'd have to revisit a thread to remind me of whatever exchanges transpired... Don't take it personal, never worth it especially with strangers. That's my creed. It ends the moment I sign out

Happy Mashujaa Day
Will take a look, ahsante. vooke, I honestly think you should let bittertruth and his prosperity beliefs be for a while. :) People come to their conclusions slowly and at their own pace sometimes. the last exchange ended with curses being pronounced, I think that's a cue that a certain boundary has been hit and matters should be left to providence thereafter. :)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.