Author Topic: KNBS release long delayed data - economy contracted by -0.3  (Read 750 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
KNBS release long delayed data - economy contracted by -0.3
« on: September 09, 2021, 11:57:11 AM »
Economic Survey 2021
https://twitter.com/KNBStats

Real domestic growth contracted to -0.3% owing to disruption caused by Covid. The economy was supported by accelerated growth in agricultural production, construction and health services.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: KNBS release long delayed data - economy contracted by -0.3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 12:32:26 PM »
Economic Survey 2021
https://twitter.com/KNBStats

Real domestic growth contracted to -0.3% owing to disruption caused by Covid. The economy was supported by accelerated growth in agricultural production, construction and health services.

You beat me to it. 2.9 million jobs created in formal sector, 14 million in informal sector. I know you will call them hustlers and credit Chief Propagandist for it.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 12:48:07 PM »
Ignorance is a bliss. Why dont you educate yourself about economic 101 with free internet. Yaani in ODM nobody understand economics and have any familarity with real issues in kenya

The 2.9M formal sector jobs were not created....Kibaki left it at 2.5 almost..formal jobs are hard to create. Last I remember of the 3m formal jobs - about 0.8m are in public sector (teachers about 0.3m, police/arm 0.1m) - and about 2.2m are in private sector.

Under covid - informal jobs which normal are 16m - is now 14m - meaning nearly 2m jobs were lost during pandemic.

If ODMorons like you intend to run on Jubilee 2.0 record - YOU WILL LOSE TERRIBLY

Ruto is sleep walking to PORK because of such commonsensical strategies - economy is bleeding - under covid - we have gone back to Moi era contraction - and you're betting on such economy to win election. Ni kurogwa nini? Jubilee themselves are running away from the stench - people are crying real tears - understand such figures for what it translate to.

Ruto strategy is to focus on the 16M in the informal sector - about 8m of them are farmers and herders - another 2million are boda/bodas and matatus -

And of those -16m - about 1M maybe have degree or diploma - and are jobless - And this market ODM MORONS are targeting. That is assuming 100K graduation backlog every year the last 15yrs - with only 0.5M hired to the formal economy.

Please educate yourself using free internet. Dont be like Raila just shouting - Kenya is at crossroads - every election.

You beat me to it. 2.9 million jobs created in formal sector, 14 million in informal sector. I know you will call them hustlers and credit Chief Propagandist for it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 02:05:04 PM »
Thanks for the correction. At least you confirm that the chief propagandist will want to run on KNBS statistics. Rustler economy.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 02:24:46 PM »
Ruto is waiting for coronation. His biggest task is to stay alive. He is so much ahead of the competition. I am very excited for kenya. For the first time we have a leader who GET IT - has the leadership acumen, the intellectual depth and the energy to truly transform kenya!
Thanks for the correction. At least you confirm that the chief propagandist will want to run on KNBS statistics. Rustler economy.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 06:38:36 PM »
Ruto is waiting for coronation. His biggest task is to stay alive. He is so much ahead of the competition. I am very excited for kenya. For the first time we have a leader who GET IT - has the leadership acumen, the intellectual depth and the energy to truly transform kenya!

A leader who GET what?