Author Topic: Kanyotu daughter is an airhead..  (Read 1086 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kanyotu daughter is an airhead..
« on: September 06, 2021, 12:25:57 AM »
Never seen someone this stupid. One of the rule among ologarch thieves is to always avoid flaunting stolen money. Kanyotu didn't teach this one manners. She is will soon lose big. Kanyotu is no longer the spy chief to protect her. I hate this bitch and her stupid husband who looks like he last exercised when he was 2 years old.
Wangui Ngirici and Husband Gifts Daughter a Brand New Mercedes-Benz on Her Birthday

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kanyotu daughter is an airhead..
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 01:33:46 AM »
Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? Do you not flaunt your stupidity in an even worse manner than those you criticize here? What does criticism coming from you mean? Please tell us.  :D

Never seen someone this stupid. One of the rule among ologarch thieves is to always avoid flaunting stolen money. Kanyotu didn't teach this one manners. She is will soon lose big. Kanyotu is no longer the spy chief to protect her. I hate this bitch and her stupid husband who looks like he last exercised when he was 2 years old.
Wangui Ngirici and Husband Gifts Daughter a Brand New Mercedes-Benz on Her Birthday
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 01:41:49 AM »
GH
I see you have brought gikomba mentality here. You need to find your fellow used underwear sellers on Facebook and go debate them. This place is way out of your league kijana. Anyway we always get an airhead like you once in blue moon. It is a good reminder of what not to be

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 02:48:32 AM »
Njamba, the lady is an in law not kanyotu ndota. Ngirici the husband is the said kanyotu son sired with a mboch. I hear he never completed primary school, was dirt poor then luck struck when the old man passed. He was hiding money under his chokoraaa son name.....dunia duara.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 03:12:56 AM »
If you are male, Kikuyus I know have a name for you: Kihii!  :D

Njamba, the lady is an in law not kanyotu ndota. Ngirici the husband is the said kanyotu son sired with a mboch. I hear he never completed primary school, was dirt poor then luck struck when the old man passed. He was hiding money under his chokoraaa son name.....dunia duara.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 03:54:12 AM »
I understand that kirigu is the Kikuyu female equivalent of kihii.  :D

GH
I see you have brought gikomba mentality here. You need to find your fellow used underwear sellers on Facebook and go debate them. This place is way out of your league kijana. Anyway we always get an airhead like you once in blue moon. It is a good reminder of what not to be

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 03:59:47 AM »
The Internet behavior of some Kenyans is very interesting.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 04:55:13 AM »
[/quote
We used to have a site called mashada. It had a lot of your kind. We will deal with you perpendicularly

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 05:01:08 AM »

Okay I was wondering how kanyotu could have birthed such an airhead. Yes, the two morons you can tell have no social class and must have come into money recently. Huyo mtoto haram ended up in the money by luck. He deserves it. Kanyotu was super wealthy. The bastard has a lot of land and properties all over. He run the tight ship of helping moi crash dissidents especially gema oligarchs na vinyangarika wengine

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 05:07:10 AM »
Are you haunted by your past online behavior towards others? Are you struggling with personal issues? Are you physically threatening me?

[/quote
We used to have a site called mashada. It had a lot of your kind. We will deal with you perpendicularly

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma