Author Topic: Shameless Mwafrika- Kenya gets 55,000 AZ doses from Latvia  (Read 722 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Shameless Mwafrika- Kenya gets 55,000 AZ doses from Latvia
« on: September 04, 2021, 01:25:55 PM »
Totally shameful and pathetic. 18 months later we are either crying vaccine apartheid while looting the health budgets dry or playing deaf. Politics too. Despots have found a great law and order restriction tool while doing little health wise.

It is likely the health systems will be totally destroyed - i can hear murmurs of no salaries -strikes from cowed health workers all over.

$1 billion dollars would have sufficed to vaccinate 10 million Kenyans above 45.

The vaccine monopolies are having a ball given the track by Oxfam.

https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-releases/vaccine-monopolies-make-cost-vaccinating-world-against-covid-least-5-times-more
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Shameless Mwafrika- Kenya gets 55,000 AZ doses from Latvia
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:28:38 PM »
Mwafrika is shame proof  :D

Mzungu has a white savior complex in oodles.

A match made in heaven.

Latvia's population is less than Nakuru.

What is even sadder is the vaccines actually DON'T WORK!

Melanin man is an evolutionary mistake.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 05:08:33 PM »
Mwafrika Bure kabisaaa. Useless. Not sure if its the education or the environment. Learned Mwafrika in Africa 99%  is a thief but in foreign territory he is very diligent.  Huku mashinani hopeless case just wasting time waiting to die...ata choo hawezi njega...imagine.

With this pandemic you would expect Africa union to put its best brains and atleast come up with something lakini wapi...

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 11:59:52 AM »
Should have made it clear it is about top mwafrika government officials. Citizens were in days producing their masks from kitenges as the ass suckers were waiting for donations from naive Jack Ma - eish guy was totally taken out of circulation in a jiffy🎈🎈.

You cannot steal from your business and survive. Heck business are still operating despite unreasonable restrictions and taxes. I can even new well pimped matatus and bars opening up only for police to extort them daily and even steal out rightly.

The colonial mindset among our technocrats needs to be purged. They frustrated the guys who were making ventilators and now have to be at JKIA at night to receive donations shamelessly while crying how we do not have enough beds or oxygen. In science congress we were producing oxygen and even ozone.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 06:01:37 PM »
There is a certain girl I think she went to an ivy league. He name I think in Nyabola. She is always exclaiming how West is withholding vaccines and not giving them to Africans. I am like if this is the case why can't Africans find a solution that bypasses Mzungu solution. Mwaafrika ni bure kabisa. Her attitude is among two camps of Africans. One believes in Mzungu giving and forgoing their own self interest, the other is the elite who sees this an opportunity to be rich

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 06:34:05 PM »
There is a certain girl I think she went to an ivy league. He name I think in Nyabola. She is always exclaiming how West is withholding vaccines and not giving them to Africans. I am like if this is the case why can't Africans find a solution that bypasses Mzungu solution. Mwaafrika ni bure kabisa. Her attitude is among two camps of Africans. One believes in Mzungu giving and forgoing their own self interest, the other is the elite who sees this an opportunity to be rich

It is called Learned helplessness

...a condition in which a person suffers from a sense of powerlessness, arising from a traumatic event or persistent failure to succeed. It is thought to be one of the underlying causes of depression.

Israel routinely refuses American offers to place soldiers on their soil to safeguard them because of the psychological crippling that will have

Lee Kuan Yew ordered his ministers to hang signs on their face doors that read "no foreign aid"

There is a huge literature out now that shows the uselessness of foreign aid.

Just look at Afghanistan.

Aid only begets corruption. The political class in Africa largely sustains itself off foreign aid, while killing local enterprises.

Africa is doomed to death, no amount of jeremiads will rescue it.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 06:56:04 PM »

It is called Learned helplessness

...a condition in which a person suffers from a sense of powerlessness, arising from a traumatic event or persistent failure to succeed. It is thought to be one of the underlying causes of depression.

Israel routinely refuses American offers to place soldiers on their soil to safeguard them because of the psychological crippling that will have

Lee Kuan Yew ordered his ministers to hang signs on their face doors that read "no foreign aid"

There is a huge literature out now that shows the uselessness of foreign aid.

Just look at Afghanistan.

Aid only begets corruption. The political class in Africa largely sustains itself off foreign aid, while killing local enterprises.

Africa is doomed to death, no amount of jeremiads will rescue it.

PCEA was one of the first churches to reject the notion of seeking funding from Abroad and came up with Jitegemee. That model has worked wonders for the this church. it has done it own thing and funded all her programs with Member funds. I hate Aid because it creates dependency syndrome. I have discovered that my friends who have grown in Foster homes or children homes have this dependency syndrome. One of them even after I won a green card for him he still never stands on his own completely and you always find in roommating with others.

I will study more on learned hopelessness.

We need to socialize our people to be self reliant and to stand on their own.

Uhuru has adopted begging as his number one way of solving all social issues

it is sad to see Kenya dragging its poor to international meeetings to beg. Moi and Kibaki delegations always had this group of poor that they would use as props for seeking aid.

No other Race does this but Africans. You will never see yellowman dragging his poor to the western capitals to beg

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 07:00:48 PM »
Mwafrika is shame proof  :D This is funny. Because Mwaafricka is conditioned to Beggarhood. African politics shows this mentality. Handouts are the only game in town. Even the most rich will lineup if they think someone is about to drop free stuff..  :D :D :D :D :D :D.. We are shame proof for sure

Mzungu has a white savior complex in oodles.

A match made in heaven.

Latvia's population is less than Nakuru.

What is even sadder is the vaccines actually DON'T WORK!

Melanin man is an evolutionary mistake.