Author Topic: Mutua is such a loser - yaani you break up with wife and then she chief guest  (Read 2093 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Clearly Mutua has not moved on. That is why he was still inviting her ex-wife and pretending like all his normal. That is not a normal behaviour. Once you have pathed ways - and she is seeing someone else - please move on - otherwise you will become a creep.

Look like she was bringing her to see how powerful he is with baba?

I cannot fault the wife - Mutua just smell fake like china plastic.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
No way

Or Ruto is pranking Juliani to put Mutua out of his misery

Or another idiot just having fun

?t=1_uTChQ1cxXE9uJo75mN_A&s=19

?t=2Le3cpFah87F2wfh9QPLJA&s=19

Looks like Juliani is giving her ample service come rain come shine.  Mwanamke anapenda hiyo tam tam kiasi :D .  But then again, if it puts your life in danger, maybe not worth pushing it with social media.  Not worth dying over what appears to be a generous pussy.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You meant she has dropped layers of fake makeup - and is now living life like any ordinary person. I bet she is now happier - and that is why she left Machakos govenor.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Dont denegrate women. That is very sexist.
Once Mutua knew Julian was with her few months ago - and they agreed to divorce - it over.
If Mutua reacted angirly at first and threaten murder - that was understandable.
Now he cannot claim to be anything but a creep who has refused to move on.

Now he needs to move on. Otherwise like Tuju who killed the GSU officer - he might end up murdering Juliani

And unless you have her full sexual history - as far as we know - it's Mutua - then Juliani - so how can she be generous?????????

Looks like Juliani is giving her ample service come rain come shine.  Mwanamke anapenda hiyo tam tam kiasi :D .  But then again, if it puts your life in danger, maybe not worth pushing it with social media.  Not worth dying over what appears to be a generous pussy.

• Enigma
Once Mutua knew Julian was with her few months ago - and they agreed to divorce - it over.
If Mutua reacted angirly at first and threaten murder - that was understandable.

Now he needs to move on. Otherwise like Tuju who killed the GSU officer - he might end up murdering Juliani

And unless you have her full sexual history - as far as we know - it's Mutua - then Juliani - so how can she be generous?????????

That came out wrong.  I definitely don't like to objectify women.  But I don't see a problem with a woman liking tam tam, like probably any well adjusted young female would  :D .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma

Ordinary chics are nice though.  You get into an association with just one goal, to take care of each others basic needs - you know testosterone.  No need for elaborate rituals and social dances :D.  But it looks like for Juliani it's coming with potentially deadly baggage.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

That came out wrong.  I definitely don't like to objectify women.  But I don't see a problem with a woman liking tam tam, like probably any well adjusted young female would  :D .

I doubt sex was all it took to part ways. She could have attempted to have her cake and eat it, ama Mutua was all over her for that?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma

Looks like Juliani is giving her ample service come rain come shine.  Mwanamke anapenda hiyo tam tam kiasi .  But then again, if it puts your life in danger, maybe not worth pushing it with social media.  Not worth dying over what appears to be a generous pussy.

That came out wrong.  I definitely don't like to objectify women.  But I don't see a problem with a woman liking tam tam, like probably any well adjusted young female would  .

I doubt sex was all it took to part ways. She could have attempted to have her cake and eat it, ama Mutua was all over her for that?

To me it seems that it's all about appearances for Mutua.  Maybe sex and public knowledge of it(most importantly) did it for them.  Either way, not worth dying over a fling(I bet this is one).

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kavaluku finally get the message.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
Malipo ni hapa hapa duniani