Author Topic: Ruto the archpropagandist  (Read 6496 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto the archpropagandist
« on: September 01, 2021, 11:40:03 AM »
He has tens of police including GSU protecting him and his clandes according to Butcher of Kisii

?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto the archpropagandist
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »
Uhuru has 800. The entire political class has 5,000 or more dedicated to them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 12:47:12 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 12:48:07 PM »
Kitengela glass :) ni ngani hiyo; I knew he had a girlfriend those sides.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 12:57:15 PM »

And all along I thought KIDL is owned by David Lagat ??? Read In the news Ruto had ties with KIDL.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 02:00:09 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 02:04:51 PM »
Again I don't preach war. I analyze situation. For example listen to this video. Matiangi is baby in propaganda - Ruto has never alleged to be poor - and Ruto has already moved on - from this - so he had already pre-empted this move.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2021, 02:37:04 PM »
I cannot watch or listen to people like her, I try but zone out very quickly.People like her represent a world I do not understand or want to live in. I see Itumbi is vey busy twitting damage control with the usual whataboutism, Uhuru is not the one who claimed that his life was in danger. Looking through Twitter, there are a lot of people mortified by this revelations.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 03:00:08 PM »
I cannot watch or listen to people like her, I try but zone out very quickly.People like her represent a world I do not understand or want to live in. I see Itumbi is vey busy twitting damage control with the usual whataboutism, Uhuru is not the one who claimed that his life was in danger. Looking through Twitter, there are a lot of people mortified by this revelations.

What a waste of government money while kids go hungry everyday.
Primary residence should be the only thing protected not all these billion properties. Same goes to Kenyatta or anyone else.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2021, 03:09:00 PM »
if icc did not damage ruto - nothing will. ruto already moved on. hio sasa ni biashara ya itumbi. maybe those shocked are those who did not know ruto wealth - that got kenyatta very alarmed...hiyo ni competition roho safi ya uwizi.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2021, 03:10:46 PM »
?s=21 The damage done today to the hustler movement is astronomical. Kenya is a cartoonist state. How can one person be protected by 257 policemen while people starve and lack basic needs? Here in the USA, billionaires have to hire their own security, it’s the cost of being a billionaire. In Kenya, they steal and become billionaires then use your money to protect the stolen money, it’s like the twilight zone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2021, 03:12:08 PM »
Agreed - I think about 20 percent of police - are like a private militia for political elite. And also for business elite - you can hire cops for 700 per day. And even banks and such do that.

We need proper reforms. Arm G4s - and let them guard banks, private properties and the works.

Then leave police to go do proper policing work in northern kenya

What a waste of government money while kids go hungry everyday.
Primary residence should be the only thing protected not all these billion properties. Same goes to Kenyatta or anyone else.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2021, 03:14:15 PM »
You're desperate :)
Sonko and Ruto and Moi were popular for dishing out money.
Raila and Uhuru are tight-fisted.
What people care about his COMPASSION.
They know of course that Ruto is rich - that is why he contribute millions daily in harambees.
Is Ruto a hustler now - No. But Ruto was born a hustler.
Does Ruto "care" about Hustlers. Of course.
That is how it works....it's how drug dealers and wash wash in kenya get elected.
Nobody cares how you get the money....the issue to them is why Kenyatta or Raila do not share their wealth or care for the poor.
?s=21 The damage done today to the hustler movement is astronomical. Kenya is a cartoonist state. How can one person be protected by 257 policemen while people starve and lack basic needs? Here in the USA, billionaires have to hire their own security, it’s the cost of being a billionaire. In Kenya, they steal and become billionaires then use your money to protect the stolen money, it’s like the twilight zone.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2021, 03:18:24 PM »

The problem is that tribal politics has clouded and made everything to look normal.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2021, 03:32:06 PM »
Kitengela glass :) ni ngani hiyo; I knew he had a girlfriend those sides.

There's a glass factory huko Tuala behind national Park.

Was.it Glass or Gas?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2021, 03:38:10 PM »
I think gas - Ruto has girlfriend huko - Matiangi was out to embrass the doyen :) . It is well know he goes to Kitengala a lot to see girlfriend huko sijui Milimani estate - I was shown a huge parcel that belong to Ruto pale Kitengela town.

Was.it Glass or Gas?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2021, 03:40:35 PM »
I think gas - Ruto has girlfriend huko - Matiangi was out to embrass the doyen :) . It is well know he goes to Kitengala a lot to see girlfriend huko sijui Milimani estate - I was shown a huge parcel that belong to Ruto pale Kitengela town.

Was.it Glass or Gas?

Kabisa

What has the size of the properties got to do with the questions directed to him.

Matiangi amecheza rough

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
Amejifundisha propaganda :) pia yeye. Never let a crisis go to waste.Shida alimess huko Borabu when he got beat. Sasa siasa yake imefika mwisho. Next year if Ruto wins atafinywa sana.
Kabisa

What has the size of the properties got to do with the questions directed to him.

Matiangi amecheza rough

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 04:42:43 PM »

Never seen you this apoplectic about the greatest looters of this country. Is it because Luto is kabila adui?

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.