Author Topic: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament  (Read 4886 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2021, 04:52:00 PM »
Big deal.It's James Mwangi bank and money. Focus on Central bank or at least KCB - where kenya gov has 20 percent shareholding.

Ruto called a private bank.

"An East African investor" could mean a person investing in East Africa, or a person of East African descent. Which doublespeak do you want?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 04:52:37 PM »
Yes - and that woke them to Ruto true nature. The rest of Kalenjin and poor "hustlers" think Ruto is a miracle worker.

DB Kipkorir or Jirongo brush with Ruto qualifies them to debunk his false promises to gullible Kenyans.

Lol - DBK beef with Ruto - is like Jirongo beef with Ruto. It has no ideological basis. It merely Y2K guys jealous of how far Ruto has gone. If I was Raila - I would not trust Gideon Moi or Uhuru Kenyatta or DBK to cut ties with Ruto over little stuff like corruption. Those are just thieves who went to loot squabbling of who got more .
DB Kipkorir is a sober Miguna - a Kalenjin that doesn't think Ruto is God.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2021, 04:55:26 PM »
It's two things
1) Ruto refused to help them when they were down or were chasing some contract.
2) Ruto moved their cheese - all of them are power brokers. DBK initially moved to Kalonzo and became his advisor. Found nothing to eat. He moved to Raila and wails more than Bondo man declaring his undying loyalthy
3) Just rivarly that you are billionaire and I am a millionaire.

Those of us who know history can tell you Uhuru, Ruto, Gideon, DBK, Ruto and Jirongo- same whatsapp group
They made money from wheeler dealing

Ruto just has more talents than them - hence the beef.

Or Lay it bear by saying , Ruto has all along refused to offer them financial assistance while he is loaded , hence the beef.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2021, 04:57:34 PM »
I support Ruto well aware of his true character and weakness. You'd be a fool to think he is a saint.

I can tell you for free DBK beef with Ruto is not democracy or corruption. DBK made his money in KANU as KANU lawyer.

His beef and that is what I hear from all Ruto former friends - Ruto is greedy - grabs everything - leaving them with nothing. Most of them run to Raila in NARA. DBK tried shaking Kalonzo but that one is a fool.

They run to Raila because Raila doesnt know how to steal - he has no looting experience - so it easy to get something from them. But Ruto - as Kalejin - first he doesnt need you political - so you wont get any deals from him.

Secondly Ruto is known for slicing folks - he has probably con them. Ruto can steal from a thief. Just close one eye with Ruto and you're done.

So ignore the twitter wailing and undying love for Raila - DBK   :D  :D  :D

If you had my brain and memory - and a thousands of newspaper - like I did in 1990s - you would know these people INSIDE OUT

If Ruto calls DBK today - he will run rushing to Karen.

Yes - and that woke them to Ruto true nature. The rest of Kalenjin and poor "hustlers" think Ruto is a miracle worker.
DB Kipkorir or Jirongo brush with Ruto qualifies them to debunk his false promises to gullible Kenyans.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2021, 05:04:02 PM »

prior to 2013 elections DBK was simgimg UhuRuto tunes just like Tony Gachoka hoping once they ascemd to power he would benefit financial wise.
All these former friends their beef with Ruto is simply about money period.

It's two things
1) Ruto refused to help them when they were down or were chasing some contract.
2) Ruto moved their cheese - all of them are power brokers. DBK initially moved to Kalonzo and became his advisor. Found nothing to eat. He moved to Raila and wails more than Bondo man declaring his undying loyalthy
3) Just rivarly that you are billionaire and I am a millionaire.

Those of us who know history can tell you Uhuru, Ruto, Gideon, DBK, Ruto and Jirongo- same whatsapp group
They made money from wheeler dealing

Ruto just has more talents than them - hence the beef.

Or Lay it bear by saying , Ruto has all along refused to offer them financial assistance while he is loaded , hence the beef.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2021, 05:05:30 PM »
Yes it money - they missed some deals they were brokering - all these guys are power brokers - DBK is desperate to join Raila inner sanctum so he can use that influence to make money. If Ruto become PORK today - he will be first one in Karen kneeling down.
prior to 2013 elections DBK was simgimg UhuRuto tunes just like Tony Gachoka hoping once they ascemd to power he would benefit financial wise.
All these former friends their beef with Ruto is simply about money period.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2021, 07:54:11 PM »
"Equity did not issue a loan from Uganda"

?s=19

What is that supposed to mean?

It was Equity Kenya that did the lending?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2021, 09:28:40 PM »
Is it illegal for Equity Bank kenya to loan Uganda company - No. We know many kenya companies who have taken foreign commercial loans.

?s=19

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2021, 09:35:17 PM »

Illegal?

Which law is against that?
Is it illegal for Equity Bank kenya to loan Uganda company - No. We know many kenya companies who have taken foreign commercial loans.

?s=19

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2021, 10:04:05 PM »
You have been desperately pushing Aydin propaganda here without any facts. Let it rest. Aydin was an investor interested in starting fruit export business. Ruto helped a uganda investor borrow from Equity Bank. This information is corroborated by Equity Bank (2019 financial statement), Museveni and Dei Group. The drama was unnecessary.

What drama showed us - is the fear of Ruto and M7 association - and NIS probably has gone to dogs - or gov has become dysfunctional and political.

Illegal?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2021, 09:16:47 AM »
So who is not telling the truth? Ruto claims he called Equity Bank, mind you he does not mention whom he talked to and now Equity Bank denies having lent money to anyone in Uganda to put up a vaccine plant.

Equity Bank Wednesday denied claims by Deputy President William Ruto that it loaned an unnamed investor Sh15 billion to set up a vaccine manufacturing factory in Uganda on his recommendation.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/equity-denies-sh15bn-r-uganda-vaccine-plant-3525258

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2021, 10:25:54 AM »
Kadudu you're very slow minded.Equity in their 2019 financial statements disclosure talks about lending Dei.Ruto in the interview clearly says two years ago he helped Ugandan to borrow from Equity and he recently invited him to grace the construction launch

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2021, 10:40:46 AM »
Pundit, you are very slow minded. Just read what the Equity executive told the house committee before jumping to conclusion.

Kadudu you're very slow minded.Equity in their 2019 financial statements disclosure talks about lending Dei.Ruto in the interview clearly says two years ago he helped Ugandan to borrow from Equity and he recently invited him to grace the construction launch

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2021, 11:01:57 AM »
Please moron, if you ask equity Bank the wrong questions they will answer it wrongly.Equity has no banking relationship with Aydin.Ruto never talked about Aydin.I watched the interview.He was asked what he was doing in Uganda few months ago.He clearly replied that 2yrs ago he assisted some east African to get loan from Equity Bank and as thank you the guy invited him to grace the occasion launch.Museveni confirms it too way back in July.Money was wired in Kenya to Uganda.This money 150m dollars was initially blocked by Uganda central bank for fear it was money laundering but museveni intervened.Equity bank confirm this in 2019 financial statement. Ruto assisted Magoola of Dei group...not Aydin with Equity. Ruto was taking Aydin to museveni for fruits project..a new project. That is best information we got.

So if you want to know who got the money - 150m dollars or Kshs 15b - it's Mathias Magoola - a Uganda chemist - who recently became a billionaire by tapping into Uganda or Congo minerals.The Mathias guy appears to be dodge - sold his mineral company to Indian company - and attempted to slice them. Has been accused of money laundering in India and Uganda...I guess he moving huge money

This tweet should be enough if you had the brains
?lang=en

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »
You have been desperately pushing Aydin propaganda here without any facts. Let it rest. Aydin was an investor interested in starting fruit export business. Ruto helped a uganda investor borrow from Equity Bank. This information is corroborated by Equity Bank (2019 financial statement), Museveni and Dei Group. The drama was unnecessary.

What drama showed us - is the fear of Ruto and M7 association - and NIS probably has gone to dogs - or gov has become dysfunctional and political.

Illegal?

What law exists against lending to foreigners?

You're full of shiet as usual.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2021, 11:28:24 AM »
Fala, what are you trying to say? Are you desperate to push nursery level propaganda in this esteemed site? Head to toilet.com or fakepuke or twirra. Here we deal with and only facts.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2021, 11:33:52 AM »
Please moron, I never mentioned Aydin anywhere in my comment. Why are you so obsessed with that man?

I am just quoting what the Equity Bank executive told the parliamentary committee. Not my own words. Equity says it never lent anyone money for such a facility. It even says the 15B Ksh surpasses its lending amount to a person or to an single entity.

Just read the article before ranting here.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2021, 11:34:07 AM »
Fala, what are you trying to say? Are you desperate to push nursery level propaganda in this esteemed site? Head to toilet.com or fakepuke or twirra. Here we deal with and only facts.

Pole.it was a rhetorical question you posed.

Why is Itumbi saying Equity never advanced any funds?

Ch ck.out the black screenshot of his tweet quoting the Equity MD.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2021, 11:36:18 AM »
I have given you Equity Financial Statement of 2019 - what more do you want?
Pole.it was a rhetorical question you posed.

Why is Itumbi saying Equity never advanced any funds?

Ch ck.out the black screenshot of his tweet quoting the Equity MD.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2021, 11:38:32 AM »
You should concentrate on sweeping German roads. Hii maneno ingine is beyond your paygrade.

Below is Equity more official statement - Their 2019 Financial Disclosures - Go to page 28. Then search DEI+Ruto+Mathias+Museveni

https://www.equitybank.cd/EGH-PLC-2019-Integrated-Report-and-Financial-Statements_compressed.pdf

In
Uganda, Equity Bank has partnered with Dei Group Ltd,
a pharmaceutical company, to finance its expansion of
a pharmaceutical, biotech and research plant in order
to scale their capacity to manufacture and deliver
critical and effective drug solutions and to achieve their
goal of becoming the largest drug manufacturing plant
in Africa

Please moron, I never mentioned Aydin anywhere in my comment. Why are you so obsessed with that man?

I am just quoting what the Equity Bank executive told the parliamentary committee. Not my own words. Equity says it never lent anyone money for such a facility. It even says the 15B Ksh surpasses its lending amount to a person or to an single entity.

Just read the article before ranting here.