Author Topic: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament  (Read 4885 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2021, 04:16:13 PM »
?s=20

Facts Vs Pathological liars

?s=20
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2021, 04:18:37 PM »

Listen to Rutos Interview clearely you will notice DBKipkorir is the liar. Can you quote or proviee the clip saying Ruto made a call to equity seekimg a loan for the Turkman.

?s=20

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2021, 04:18:52 PM »
Which public money is Equity holding. Equity bank can lend to anyone. Fact is they lend to Uganda 150M dollars. That is their private money and private business.
If as Ruto claims and cannot resign as a public servant, the PUBLIC accounts committee can investigate the affairs of a public servant and his dealings with a foreign country. Considering that Ruto apologized to Turkey on behalf of the government, the public accounts committee has interest.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2021, 04:21:30 PM »
I listened to it on that day. The context is important. The lady had asked Ruto why he had gone to Uganda previously. Ruto answered that some Ugandan he had assisted get a loan had invited him to open the factory.

Like Itumbi has shown - this information was long corroborated by Museveni, the investor and Equity Bank in their financial statement - long before Aydin scandal.

Listen to Rutos Interview clearely you will notice DBKipkorir is the liar. Can you quote or proviee the clip saying Ruto made a call to equity seekimg a loan for the Turkman.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2021, 04:24:06 PM »
Donald Kipkorir the political broker of Gideon Moi is now a paragon of virtues. The last he was seen misleading Kalonzo in 2007. Then he seems to have joined Baba in NARA.

If there is a guy who cost Raila PORK - it i'ts Donald Kipkorir - and Muthama - who took Kalonzo to Kibakia in 2007.

And once Raila got PM - he abandoned Kalonzo and joined Raila Odinga.

If I was ODM - I wont trust DBK - he could even be talking to Ruto - a double agent - if there was one.

?s=20

?s=20

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2021, 04:24:33 PM »
Tangatanga dalliance with Miguna and Havi types  8)

?s=20
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2021, 04:25:21 PM »
?s=19
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2021, 04:27:16 PM »

clinging on straws , thats the weakness of  ODMers. If they were good in Propaganda they could have a milked the Uhuru Interview.
Now they are trying to spin Uganda story. 

I listened to it on that day. The context is important. The lady had asked Ruto why he had gone to Uganda previously. Ruto answered that some Ugandan he had assisted get a loan had invited him to open the factory.

Like Itumbi has shown - this information was long corroborated by Museveni, the investor and Equity Bank in their financial statement - long before Aydin scandal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2021, 04:28:27 PM »
That is why they are hopeless propaganda wise. Never openly lie.

Why waste Equity times - yet their financial statement long revealed they loaned Ruto's friend Dei Group

https://www.equitybank.cd/EGH-PLC-2019-Integrated-Report-and-Financial-Statements_compressed.pdf

This is 2019

In Uganda, Equity Bank has partnered with Dei Group Ltd,
a pharmaceutical company, to finance its expansion of
a pharmaceutical, biotech and research plant in order
to scale their capacity to manufacture and deliver
critical and effective drug solutions and to achieve their
goal of becoming the largest drug manufacturing plant
in Africa

clinging on straws , thats the weakness of  ODMers. If they were good in Propaganda they could have a milked the Uhuru Interview.
Now they are trying to spin Uganda story. 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2021, 04:29:47 PM »
ODmers will soon realise they outplayed themselves .

?s=19

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
DB Kipkorir is way more believable than Itumbi or Murkomen - known Ruto worshippers. It helps that he is literally one of a handful independent- minded Kalenjin.

About Equity money - the DPORK is involved with a dodgy foreigner. We want to know all the details. Equity is actually a publicly traded bank.

Which public money is Equity holding. Equity bank can lend to anyone. Fact is they lend to Uganda 150M dollars. That is their private money and private business.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2021, 04:39:29 PM »
Trust DBK at your own peril - that one is double agent - trying to get into Raila inner sanctrum - so he can betray him :) . Ruto and Donald are Y2k Moi era blue eyed boys of Gideon Moi.

DB Korir is way more believable than Itumbi or Murkomen - known Ruto worshippers. It helps that he is literally one of a handful independent- minded Kalenjin.

About Equity money - the DPORK is involved with a dodgy foreigner. We want to know all the details. Equity is actually a publicly traded bank.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2021, 04:40:17 PM »

What does it take to classified as Indipendent Minded ?

DB Kipkorir is way more believable than Itumbi or Murkomen - known Ruto worshippers. It helps that he is literally one of a handful independent- minded Kalenjin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2021, 04:44:42 PM »
Not to baselessly side with Ruto - like Murkomen and Sudi are Ruto psycophants.

You can say Miguna is independent minded Luo - doesn't worship Raila. DB Kipkorir is a sober Miguna - a Kalenjin that doesn't think Ruto is God.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2021, 04:45:49 PM »
https://allafrica.com/stories/202108090252.html

"The investor of that factory came to this office and sat on the same seat where you are seated two years ago and asked if I could connect them with Equity Bank," DP Ruto told Inooro FM on Wednesday. "I picked the phone, called Equity and told them: 'There is an East African investor in my office. You have a branch in Uganda. Can you help him set up the business he wants?' The businessman got $150 million (Sh15 billion) and used it to set up a factory."
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2021, 04:47:00 PM »
RV Pundit is a Ruto psychophant - a Nipate version of Sudi or Murkomen.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2021, 04:47:37 PM »
"
Crazy when you have entire parliament entertaining nonsense.

Ruto was very clear that he interceded on behalf of an east african - one Magoola - of Dei group - not Ayadin.

"An East African investor" could mean a person investing in East Africa, or a person of East African descent. Which doublespeak do you want?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2021, 04:48:28 PM »
Lol - DBK beef with Ruto - is like Jirongo beef with Ruto. It has no ideological basis. It merely Y2K guys jealous of how far Ruto has gone. If I was Raila - I would not trust Gideon Moi or Uhuru Kenyatta or DBK to cut ties with Ruto over little stuff like corruption. Those are just thieves who went to loot squabbling of who got more .
DB Kipkorir is a sober Miguna - a Kalenjin that doesn't think Ruto is God.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2021, 04:49:12 PM »

Being Indipendent Minded is synonymous with Supporting Raila ?
Or can you classify me as an Indipendent Minded for Supporting Ruto just like you took example of Miguna a previous diehard Raila supporter who became his biggest critique. I now oppose Uhuru.

Not to baselessly side with Ruto - like Murkomen and Sudi are Ruto psycophants.

You can say Miguna is independent minded Luo - doesn't worship Raila. DB Kipkorir is a sober Miguna - a Kalenjin that doesn't think Ruto is God.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2021, 04:50:49 PM »

Or Lay it bear by saying , Ruto has all along refused to offer them financial assistance while he is loaded , hence the beef.

Lol - DBK beef with Ruto - is like Jirongo beef with Ruto. It has no ideological basis. It merely Y2K guys jealous of how far Ruto has gone.
DB Kipkorir is a sober Miguna - a Kalenjin that doesn't think Ruto is God.