Author Topic: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament  (Read 4865 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament
« on: August 25, 2021, 02:46:12 PM »
Crazy when you have entire parliament entertaining nonsense.

Ruto was very clear that he interceded on behalf of an east african - one Magoola - of Dei group - not Ayadin.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Baseless propaganda against Ruto and Equity get to parliament
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 03:04:41 PM »
ODM cows appointed to the committees have to prove loyalty in all petty forms.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 03:12:01 PM »
Something about this Turkish thug has you so rattled. I suspect some illegal cash deal (money laundering) was disrupted by GoK. Ruto himself does not even bother to tout integrity so why are you so bothered?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 03:13:47 PM »
Ruto can actually sneak in and out of UG anytime. He needs to be careful about laundering his loot especially as elections near. Uhuru can easily confiscate it - worse hand it to his opponents.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 03:16:58 PM »
I listened to that interview. I posted the link here. I heard Ruto clearly. If you think Ruto is a baby in money laundering; then you're indeed a baby. Ruto and many KANU era politicians have Phd in money laundering because they knew in 90s; the next gov business was to hound them.
Something about this Turkish thug has you so rattled. I suspect some illegal cash deal (money laundering) was disrupted by GoK. Ruto himself does not even both to tout integrity so why are you so bothered?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 03:23:40 PM »
Yes but why push this story here. Ruto cannot win any integrity contest against Kalonzo - he does not even need to. You and Ruto should run away from such debate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 03:24:40 PM »
This has nothing to do with Kalonzo. This is bastardazation of parliament that I find offensive. The ODM morons should at least attempt to appear to want to solve real issues and they may be taken seriously.

Ruto has Phd in Propaganda. Integrity ni kitu ghani for someone elected while indicted by ICC for crimes against humanity. Is there any allegation more serious than mass murder, rape and displacement.

Ruto is busy in church every day cleaning his image - and while you can spin all sorts of allegations - people know he is a religious man :) a committed christian'; a prayer warrior :)

This is straight from Moi playbook. Moi anakufinya and go to church to take holy communion :)

Yes but why push this story here. Ruto cannot win any integrity contest against Kalonzo - he does not even need to. You and Ruto should run away from such debate.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 03:30:52 PM »
As you saw in Machaa calling Kalonzo a thief makes ignorant Kamba very angry. Kalonzo has only one close-knit base - unless there is 411 Raila-Uhuru might tosha him - it lose-lose for Ruto.

What I see - OKA will pick up meaningless fights with Ruto - that inflame their bases against him. OKA have all but settled on Raila-led ticket - Ruto should avoid such fights cunningly set up by ODM. You see how ODM has not fired Mutulas and Malalas despite NASA dissolution. Even arrogant Sifuna has been muted. They are in courtship mode.

This has nothing to do with Kalonzo. This is bastardazation of parliament that I find offensive. The ODM morons should at least attempt to appear to want to solve real issues and they may be taken seriously.

Ruto has Phd in Propaganda. Integrity ni kitu ghani for someone elected while indicted by ICC for crimes against humanity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 03:33:05 PM »
Bora the head of ticket is Raila - shida iko pale pale Mt kenya. Remember Ruto doesn't need OKA principles to win. If OKA-ODM - NASA candidate is Raila - Ruto simply sleep walk to PORK with 70 percent of GEMA and reduced turnout.

Read MOAS thread so we dont repeat the same nonsense everyday

Ruto if he get Weta - will only need 60 percent of GEMA to win.

Ruto if he get maDVD - will only need 50 percent of GEMA to win.

Ruto if he get Kalonzo - will only need 40 percent of GEMA to win.

Bottomline - Jubilee had big buffer in last election - and Ruto has grown it further - that buffer is enough to deal with Mt kenya radicals who may not vote him.

Ruto is only looking for RIGGING MARGINS proofing.

And that rigging is to deny Ruto a first round victory.

As you saw in Machaa calling Kalonzo a thief makes ignorant Kamba very angry. Kalonzo has only one close-knit base - unless there is 411 Raila-Uhuru might tosha him - it lose-lose for Ruto.

What I see - OKA will pick up meaningless fights with Ruto - that inflame their bases against him. OKA have all but settled on Raila-led ticket - Ruto should avoid such fights cunningly set up by ODM. You see how ODM has not fired Mutulas and Malalas despite NASA dissolution. Even arrogant Sifuna has been muted. They are in courtship mode.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2021, 03:41:55 PM »
And how will Ruto get Kalonzo when Kalonzo is at DCI distancing himself from Ruto claims he stole Yatta land? Do you think it's another charade to fool Raila  :) Am sure in your head Ruto is already PORK waiting to be sworn in - well to the rest of us he is nowhere near power.

Ruto wil not get Kalonzo - and if he doesn't compromise and keep his "national" party with 1MP out of Mt Kenya - he might not even get 20% Gema.

Bora the head of ticket is Raila - shida iko pale pale Mt kenya. Remember Ruto doesn't need OKA principles to win.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2021, 03:45:43 PM »
This is a blip for Equity in its regional strategy. It is quite stupid that the finance committee has nothing to say on 450 billion SGR contract but is chasing a private firm contract. Truly moronic for mwafrika, would have been allover news celebrating if the loans was from a PE mzungu shark.

Great Mwangi Mbirionis has not appeared - I never knew there was an MD at Equity. :D :D :D

What are they gonna recommend? That Equity loses its license or DCI be approving bank loans??

Well in a few months we might be importing vaccines from the factory.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2021, 03:48:15 PM »
Land matters are clearly for the NLC and High Court. DCI can only act a laundry mart or a hanging line.

And how will Ruto get Kalonzo when Kalonzo is at DCI distancing himself from Ruto claims he stole Yatta land? Do you think it's another charade to fool Raila  :) Am sure in your head Ruto is already PORK waiting to be sworn in - well to the rest of us he is nowhere near power.

Ruto wil not get Kalonzo - and if he doesn't compromise and keep his "national" party with 1MP out of Mt Kenya - he might not even get 20% Gema.

Bora the head of ticket is Raila - shida iko pale pale Mt kenya. Remember Ruto doesn't need OKA principles to win.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2021, 03:54:14 PM »
gout - There is no vaccine factory in UG - otherwise Kampala would not be in strict lockdown. This is just one of Ruto's campaign channels disrupted - like they confiscated some sizeable billions using new notes. Despite the phd in graft Ruto is not so clever he can slip and be caught now and then. Wacheni hubris - hakuna mwizi special.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2021, 04:01:55 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2021, 04:02:33 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 04:10:01 PM »
?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2021, 04:12:34 PM »
Let the truth be told , Pre 2013 all attacks were against Uhuru a then fired Finance Minister but hanging on DPM. Similar attacks we are seeing from Raila supporters against Ruto . Uhuru ended up being a President ,In 2022 Ruto will be the President.

?s=20

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2021, 04:13:16 PM »
If as Ruto claims and cannot resign as a public servant, the PUBLIC accounts committee can investigate the affairs of a public servant and his dealings with a foreign country. Considering that Ruto apologized to Turkey on behalf of the government, the public accounts committee has interest.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 04:13:28 PM »
?s=20