Author Topic: NJuri njeke - Naona Kiraitu selling Raila strenously to you  (Read 842 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
NJuri njeke - Naona Kiraitu selling Raila strenously to you
« on: September 02, 2021, 07:13:42 PM »
Currently meeting with Ameru Professionals and Business Community representatives.

https://www.facebook.com/RailaOdingaKE/videos/277355433851721

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NJuri njeke - Naona Kiraitu selling Raila strenously to you
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 07:36:20 PM »
Look like he only leader in apart from Maoka Maore. I hear he's been threaten with KEMSA scandal where wife or kid was a player.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 07:44:01 PM »
Pundit you'll burst a digital vein! You've started even replying toy your own posts? I'm just responding emptily to break the spell.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 08:01:44 PM »
I do this in many threads...because I was watching the video..roll.
Pundit you'll burst a digital vein! You've started even replying toy your own posts? I'm just responding emptily to break the spell.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 04:22:05 PM »
Look like he only leader in apart from Maoka Maore. I hear he's been threaten with KEMSA scandal where wife or kid was a player.
Gatheca has Kiraitu by the balls. He is selling Raila under duress or else he is at the courts. Unfortunately mt.kenya are not robots to follow their leaders and this is the triumph card Kiraitu has. Baba only chance would be if he picked a Meru for dp. Iyo tu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 04:57:43 PM »
Yeah that was serious duress but he accepted because it's Nairobi. It has to be KEMSA scandal. And sweetener that Munya will not content Meru governorship. That is a joke - Munya will want to ride the agricluture reforms to win governor. He knows Gatheca games are games.
Gatheca has Kiraitu by the balls. He is selling Raila under duress or else he is at the courts. Unfortunately mt.kenya are not robots to follow their leaders and this is the triumph card Kiraitu has. Baba only chance would be if he picked a Meru for dp. Iyo tu.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 05:50:50 PM »
Yeah that was serious duress but he accepted because it's Nairobi. It has to be KEMSA scandal. And sweetener that Munya will not content Meru governorship. That is a joke - Munya will want to ride the agricluture reforms to win governor. He knows Gatheca games are games.
Gatheca is playing a high stakes games. After gauging kikuyus he is now onto merus to size them up and  gauge them,I think basically his strategy is to silence the leaders then hope he can subdue the masses directly without leaders opposing him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:52 PM »
Honestly I still don't know his strategy; it so fuzzy; it doesn't make sense; he has already lost his own kiambu; sasa meru hatawezi? Meanwhile the biggest loser in his scheme is clay legged Muturi. This is why I was dismissing the Mbeere. Uhuru seem to have threatened Muturi govenors to pull out...leaving him dry.

I wonder where Njeru Ndwiga disappeared to? And Kawira too - she is gone total off.

Gatheca is playing a high stakes games. After gauging kikuyus he is now onto merus to size them up and  gauge them,I think basically his strategy is to silence the leaders then hope he can subdue the masses directly without leaders opposing him.