Author Topic: What if Ruto has already peaked?  (Read 12364 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
What if Ruto has already peaked?
« on: August 16, 2021, 11:48:51 PM »
Politics is a strange game. Anything is possible. I certainly do not see this theory as being any more crazy than all the pro-Ruto "analysis."

Herman may have a point.

Raila vs Ruto: What will determine who wins
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: What if Ruto has already peaked?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 12:25:01 AM »
Why do people listen to this Atwoli. 5yrs every week; the same theme; Ruto is going down; every week.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HermanManyora/videos

Very embrassing;

Like Mutahi Ngunyi

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 12:37:38 AM »
Raila, who's Ruto main competitor peaked in 1982, while ruto was in pre school

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 12:47:53 AM »
It will be very interesting to see how things go when the election is over.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 01:30:32 AM »
I really like this two-year-old interview of Martha Karua. I just like the way she comes across. It's easy to forget that she was only 35 when she won her first parliamentary race.

Martha Karua Would Support Raila Odinga In 2022 (Speakers Gallery)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 11:54:04 PM »
I found the contrast played in this video, between Ruto and Raila, to be brilliant. We need more of this!

Shocking! Raila's message to Ruto from Nakuru

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 01:32:30 PM »
It would be very interesting to see Raila and Ruto answer the same questions that Mukhisa Kituyi got on this program, especially on the economy:

| NEWSNIGHT | Which Way Mukhisa? [Part 1]

| NEWSNIGHT | Which Way Mukhisa? [Part 2]

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 03:48:08 PM »
The section on James Orengo in the video below is a must-see. It starts at minute 3:07 and goes to 8:13.

James Orengo Destroys William Ruto Completely Infront Of Raila Odinga Over Harun Aydin in Homabay

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 11:06:39 PM »
Ruto long peaked in Jubilee 2017. Gema 99% already down to 50% despite ready Uhuru punchbag. All Matusa, pastoralists, Luhya, Gusii and such swing zones - 2017 was his best with billions and machinery. Now he has a new animal called UDA - whose economic message has resonated with Kikuyu youth. Hustler or bottom-up was dry-run elsewhere and likes of Kamba, Luhya, Gusii could hear none of it. Kamba for example could not get how hustler cabinet was pure Kalenjin - so they wondered when did Kamba become so important to the Kalenjin tribalist.

Ruto (the man not UDA) has only marginally improved in Coast - vs 2017 - due to the divisions, indecisions there among Mvuryas, Kingis - and offloading Kenyatta baggage.

Otherwise NARC 2 is loading slow but sure... they are just working on Mdvd. Every armchair analyst knows Ruto stands no chance unless Handshake disintegrates. They don't even need BBI to hang him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 11:17:52 PM »
I really like this two-year-old interview of Martha Karua. I just like the way she comes across. It's easy to forget that she was only 35 when she won her first parliamentary race.

Martha Karua Would Support Raila Odinga In 2022 (Speakers Gallery)

Karua has never had time for Ruto (and Uhuru) - she is the straightjacket integrity type that joined #LindaKatiba but sees Ruto for the corrupt thug he really is. Most purist NGO types actually don't support Ruto but oppose BBI. They are not foolee by bottom-up mumbo jumbo. When push comes to shove they will back Raila.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 11:18:41 PM »
You're wrong - Ruto has managed to retain Jubilee almost intact (except few confused elements in Mt Kenya) - and has raided NASA - has won likes of Muthama, Khawales, Nanok, Jumwa, and many others. Ruto has made significant inroads in Coast - and we shall see how Kingi-Mvurya play this.

The handshake crew died without BBI - their funeral is friday.

What will they go home and tell people

You spend 5yrs - yet another 5yrs - since 2013 - sharing non-existent post :) :) - MAAAAAAAJABU.

Ruto long peaked in Jubilee 2017. Gema 99% already down to 50% despite ready Uhuru punchbag. All Matusa, pastoralists, Luhya, Gusii and such swing zones - 2017 was his best with billions and machinery. Now he has a new animal called UDA - whose economic message has resonated with Kikuyu youth. Hustler or bottom-up was dry-run elsewhere and likes of Kamba, Luhya, Gusii could hear none of it. Kamba for example could not get how hustler cabinet was pure Kalenjin - so they wondered when did Kamba become so important to the Kalenjin tribalist.

Ruto (the man not UDA) has only marginally improved in Coast - vs 2017 - due to the divisions, indecisions there among Mvuryas, Kingis - and offloading Kenyatta baggage.

Otherwise NARC 2 is loading slow but sure... they are just working on Mdvd. Every armchair analyst knows Ruto stands no chance unless Handshake disintegrates. They don't even need BBI to hang him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 11:21:59 PM »
Martha is corrupt like any other politician. Find out who sold Umoja house to Kenya Police. Martha Karua if she is running after Kiunjuri-Kuria tells you she wants or is talking to Ruto. Her biggest weakness - she is not nimble.

Anyway Kirinyanga governor hauoni - but Ruto can make her a senator. That is the only thing she can be helped with. Otherwise Kirinyanga she will appeal till ICC again and again.

Like PK - she made a tragic blunder to run for PORK in 2013. Ruto edged her - she was talking to Ruto - and Ruto encouraged using his own NIS both Martha and PK to run - in fact at some point she was convinced Ruto would back her instead of Uhuru. Ruto was busy negotiating with her - and then final minute - when she could not pull out - Ruto pulled out.

Because PK was taking Muranga governorship - and would now be a real threat - now after completing two terms as performing governor. But he betrayed GEMA - run for PORK - scored 0.2% like Mukaru wa Nganga :). When he was about to recovered - he was encouraged to run in Nairobi - when everyone knew SONKO was bad news :) - he claimed he was rigged out.  Sasa he cuts an image of a loser. People long forgot the magic of CDF in Gatanga..they remember a loser who has lost twice.

The same with Martha. Then in 2017 - Ruto did away with Kabogos, Mbuguas and Munyas.

AS we speak there is no GEMA real threat. Ruto made it HAPPEN. Only Waria escaped - but he is a milk man - huyo ni fukara.

The same way MaDVD was made to run -- by UhuRuto.

You people do not understand just how brilliant a strategist Ruto is.

Dont be surprised hawa NASA are being played 10-NIL :)

Karua has never had time for Ruto (and Uhuru) - she is the straightjacket integrity type that joined #LindaKatiba but sees Ruto for the corrupt thug he really is. Most purist NGO types actually don't support Ruto but oppose BBI. They are not foolee by bottom-up mumbo jumbo. When push comes to shove they will back Raila.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 11:42:28 PM »
Basically, the message we get from our resident Ruto "moderator" is that everyone steals so it's okay. Everyone is corrupt so it's okay. Ruto is a thief but he's okay. In fact, he's like Tom Mboya (the worst insult you can give Mboya. God rest his soul). Given all this, or because of it, Ruto should actually be Kenya's next president. It's okay.

The only problem is that some of us were NEVER with Uhuruto, and we will stick to our belief that Kenya deserves a better president than one who claims that his only sin is to have stolen faster than his competitors.

If Martha is corrupt Ruto should definitely be in jail for international crimes (but we won't go there for now. We'll continue pretending that he had nothing to do with it).

Yes, a country can get raped only so many times before she's pronounced dead due to internal injuries.

Martha is corrupt like any other politician. Find out who sold Umoja house to Kenya Police. Martha Karua if she is running after Kiunjuri-Kuria tells you she wants or is talking to Ruto. Her biggest weakness - she is not nimble.

Anyway Kirinyanga governor hauoni - but Ruto can make her a senator. That is the only thing she can be helped with. Otherwise Kirinyanga she will appeal till ICC again and again.

Like PK - she made a tragic blunder to run for PORK in 2013. Ruto edged her - she was talking to Ruto - and Ruto encouraged using his own NIS both Martha and PK to run - in fact at some point she was convinced Ruto would back her instead of Uhuru. Ruto was busy negotiating with her - and then final minute - when she could not pull out - Ruto pulled out.

Because PK was taking Muranga governorship - and would now be a real threat - now after completing two terms as performing governor. But he betrayed GEMA - run for PORK - scored 0.2% like Mukaru wa Nganga :). When he was about to recovered - he was encouraged to run in Nairobi - when everyone knew SONKO was bad news :) - he claimed he was rigged out.  Sasa he cuts an image of a loser. People long forgot the magic of CDF in Gatanga..they remember a loser who has lost twice.

The same with Martha. Then in 2017 - Ruto did away with Kabogos, Mbuguas and Munyas.

AS we speak there is no GEMA real threat. Ruto made it HAPPEN. Only Waria escaped - but he is a milk man - huyo ni fukara.

The same way MaDVD was made to run -- by UhuRuto.

You people do not understand just how brilliant a strategist Ruto is.

Dont be surprised hawa NASA are being played 10-NIL :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 11:46:39 PM »
I am not interested to convince you moron over anything. I analyze politics as it is. When it come to my candidates; they are my choices; you pick yours. I voted Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko, lost Mp seat, Women rep and Sakaja won - I knew all of them are thieves and murderers - but I picked the, better evil.

Maybe Nowayaha can interest you in voting for Ruto - I am here to analyse politics - and I will be the first to admit Ruto is very corrupt. Raila is also very corrupt.

And there are many non-corrupt candidates like Turkana Boy - Ekoru Okoth - go for him - because you're a single issue moron.

In politics we look at the MEAN GRADE - you could be as clean as whistle - but you have no political leadership skills - you cannot lead goats.

Or someone like you - with IQ below room temperature - even if you are NOT corrupt - who will elect you to become anything

Basically, the message we get from our resident Ruto "moderator" is that everyone steals so it's okay. Everyone is corrupt so it's okay. Ruto is a thief but he's okay. In fact, he's like Tom Mboya (the biggest insult you can give Mboya). Given all this, Ruto should be Kenya's president. It's okay.

The only problem is that some of us were NEVER with Uhuruto and we will stick to our belief that Kenya deserves a better president than one who claims that his only sin is to have stolen faster than his competitors.

Yes, a country can get raped only so many times before she's pronounced dead.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2021, 11:54:16 PM »
Why are you angry? Why do you always lose your temper when you're called out? :D

You are very transparent.

Some of us are just not good at pretending that we agree with something when we don't. Sorry to disappoint you and your "dispassionate analysis" (they are only dispassionate as long as you agree like a fool. The moment you disagree the "analysis" becomes very passionate and insults get thrown, left and right. You're a joke).

I am not interested to convince you moron over anything. I analyze politics as it is. When it come to my candidates; they are my choices; you pick yours. I voted Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko, lost Mp seat, Women rep and Sakaja won - I knew all of them are thieves and murderers - but I picked the, better evil.

Maybe Nowayaha can interest you in voting for Ruto - I am here to analyse politics - and I will be the first to admit Ruto is very corrupt. Raila is also very corrupt.

And there are many non-corrupt candidates like Turkana Boy - Ekoru Okoth - go for him - because you're a single issues moron.

In politics we look at the MEAN GRADE - you could be as clean as whistle - but you have no political leadership skills - you cannot lead goats.

Or somoene like you - with IQ below room temperature - even if you are NOT corupt - who will elect you to become anything

Basically, the message we get from our resident Ruto "moderator" is that everyone steals so it's okay. Everyone is corrupt so it's okay. Ruto is a thief but he's okay. In fact, he's like Tom Mboya (the biggest insult you can give Mboya). Given all this, Ruto should be Kenya's president. It's okay.

The only problem is that some of us were NEVER with Uhuruto and we will stick to our belief that Kenya deserves a better president than one who claims that his only sin is to have stolen faster than his competitors.

Yes, a country can get raped only so many times before she's pronounced dead.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 12:03:33 AM »
You insult my intelligence. You lower the IQ of this forum. Again we are not here to sell or campaign for anybody. This forum has a very little readership. Everyone here has their candidate and nobody is about to change their mind.

Go to Facebook and Twitter - and push that nonsense you huko Gikomba.

Why are you angry? Why do you always lose your temper when you're called out? :D

Some of us are just not good at pretending that we agree with something when we don't. Sorry to disappoint you and your "dispassionate analysis."

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2021, 12:11:18 AM »
You do not tell me what to do.

Have you ever considered that you and your behavior could be one of the main reasons for the low readership of this forum? I mean at times one can be forgiven if one mistook this forum to be Ruto's living room with him walking around barefooted (with stinking feet and all from the rallies he attends).

You insult my intelligence. You lower the IQ of this forum. Again we are not here to sell or campaign for anybody. This forum has a very little readership. Everyone here has their candidate and nobody is about to change their mind.

Go to Facebook and Twitter - and push that nonsense you huko Gikomba.

Some of us are just not good at pretending that we agree with something when we don't. Sorry to disappoint you and your "dispassionate analysis."

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2021, 12:14:53 AM »
We deliberately send fools like you back to the sender. You cannot hack here. I analyze Ruto moves - I don't campaign for him. I analyze policies and such issues.

Have you ever considered that you and your behavior could be one of the main reasons for the low readership of this forum? I mean at times one can be forgiven if one mistook this forum to be Ruto's living room.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2021, 12:18:41 AM »
And as you can see, the hordes of viewers keep coming back.  :D :D :D

For a forum like this to have such a tiny viewership is a disgrace! It's certainly nothing to be proud of as a "moderator."

We deliberately send fools like you back to the sender. You cannot hack here. I analyze Ruto moves - I don't campaign for him. I analyze policies and such issues.

Have you ever considered that you and your behavior could be one of the main reasons for the low readership of this forum? I mean at times one can be forgiven if one mistook this forum to be Ruto's living room.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 12:21:32 AM »
NARC 2 is loading... they are now working on Mdvd after Kalonzo accepted VP. Read that OKA Naivasha retreat story. You need to acknowledge the desperation of Mdvds - they need something to sell to Luhya and remain kingpin. BBI does the trick - that's why most remain pro-Raila and won't be seen with Ruto. Of course you can claim they are secretly talking to Ruto - conjecture - but we have to go by the news until new surprises emerge.

Jubilee had more punch in Luhya, Gusii, Maa, etc before trojan. I mean they could easily go head to head in Gusii with ODM ... now if you assume as things are today - ODM-Jubilee coalition is 70-30 Ruto loss.

Look at Bungoma - before handshake - Jubilee bagged 4 out of 8 MPs  8) - thanks to NASA divisions. Lusaka lost by a whisker. But now Uhuru is working painstakingly on NASA unity - meeting these guys at SH weekly. Uhuru was behind by-election unity to beat Ruto in Western n Kamba.

I mean Kamba really - Dr Victor Munyaka won Machakos town - together with 3 or 4 other Jubilee MPs in Kitui and Makueni. Today UDA cannot manage even MCA seat in Kamba thanks to the breakup and NASA tribal game.

Losing Uhuru and machinery was such a BIG LOSS to Ruto that you deny for obvious reasons. I doubt these NASA fools would stick together without Uhuru. But now they just need to promise BBI hybrid in 100 days - and Mdvd-Matiang'is run for D/PM. While Ruto struggles to sell new ponzi scheme. Luhya and Gusii will not listen.

You're wrong - Ruto has managed to retain Jubilee almost intact (except few confused elements in Mt Kenya) - and has raided NASA - has won likes of Muthama, Khawales, Nanok, Jumwa, and many others. Ruto has made significant inroads in Coast - and we shall see how Kingi-Mvurya play this.

The handshake crew died without BBI - their funeral is friday.

What will they go home and tell people

You spend 5yrs - yet another 5yrs - since 2013 - sharing non-existent post :) :) - MAAAAAAAJABU.