Author Topic: This is what Ngilu has been doing at the land house  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
This is what Ngilu has been doing at the land house
« on: October 16, 2014, 04:25:43 PM »
When this lady got into politics she was clean, but when you sleep with dogs fleas follow. And they got police to protect their loot at tax payers expense.

Senators allied to Cord have claimed that Deputy President William Ruto and Lands CS Charity Ngilu are among the "chief architects" of the Karen land scam.

Ikolomani MP Bonnie Khalwale read a statement of the accusation on behalf of the other politicians, James Orengo, Johnstone Muthama, Elizabeth Ongoro and Junet Mohammed, at a Thursday press conference at parliament.

They said that Senator Mike Sonko, Governor Evans Kidero and CID boss Ndegwa Muhuro are also involved in the land deal.

The politicians however did not give any evidence implicating Ruto and the other politicians in the scheme.

They said they have sworn affidavits and records from the Lands ministry but did not share them with the media. They asked the people of Kenya to trust them.

Cord wants the leaders to record statements on their alleged roles in the land grabbing saga. The coalition has also asked Ngilu, Muhuro and IG David Kimaiyo to step down to facilitate investigations into the land deal.

The 134 acre parcel of land worth Sh8 billion has caused a dispute between businessman Da Gama Rose and former NSSF managing trustee Jos Konzolo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: This is what Ngilu has been doing at the land house
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 05:03:36 PM »
Look like Moi era land grab is back.Ngilu has been busy undermining NLC for that reason. WSR and Sonko made money from land..and i inclined to believe in CORD on this one.

Ngilu basically want to control the many land leases expiring now...mostly in ngara,parklands,karen and many other areas.

That is where new land scandals are happening..identity land up for lease expiry and get the previous owner lease renewal denied..and you get allocated.

Karen land falls right there..just delay and frustrate the current owner..until 2018 when gov will fail to renew the lease.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 05:14:28 PM »
Why I'm I not surprised that bw Ruto is somehow involved....

This man is a very serious kleptomaniac.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »
Why I'm I not surprised that bw Ruto is somehow involved....

This man is a very serious kleptomaniac.
The hustler is vulnerable to rip offs involving a piece of land.  Very vulnerable.  He is probably safi kama pamba in other areas.  Land is his achilles heel.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »
WSR was just acquitted for trying to embezzle land from someone in Eldoret. Now he is working on trying to invade someone else's land.
Ngilu has been busy rearranging files in the land ministry.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 07:14:12 PM »
Nkt!

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 11:54:50 AM »
ndio hii the full press conference ya Cord.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 01:49:02 PM »
But why are they with-holding evidence? How do we believe them?