Author Topic: Ruto to fix Nyanza with bottom up economics  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Ruto to fix Nyanza with bottom up economics
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2021, 02:31:37 PM »

Luo Nyanza has a candidate who understands what it needs and  is  not a battle ground. Moreover Nyanza is growing economically right now at unprecedented rate since handshake. There is a strong perception that like Moi, Ruto will marginalize Nyanza and he cannot overcome that perception when RAO is also running. He needs to spend his valuable time elsewhere. I hope RAO would not spend too much time campaigning in Kaleland either.  They should stick to the battle grounds.

Open the sugar, maize, wheat floodgates and within 1-2 yrs people will have figured out how to survive.
We cannot protect farmers; yet impoverish everyone; esp the urban poor; who spend half their money on food; imagine if they bought bread, maize and rice at half price.

There is no shock people cannot survive. In South Rift - Bomet esp - the Maize viral disease - made maize farming impossible for a decade.

People slowly diversified.

Ruto need to do this after he become PORK; on first year; open up all sectors for international competition but subsidize farmers inputs. If after you get farm inputs subsidy - and you cannot compete; then you cannot be helped.

In any case how do you block Uganda and Tanzania - who are in East Africa - and starting to eat our lunch in all these things

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2021, 02:42:28 PM »
Ruto is going to fix Nyanza? What else is he going to fix?

God help us. We're being hustled out of our brains.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2021, 02:42:42 PM »
Of course, Ruto won't spend so much there; Kuria and Gusii definitely, but definitely for Luo Nyanza, it gets party agents to avoid Raila stuffing ballots or gather evidence. In meantime I think Ruto should concentrate on Migori - Obado and waKuria combination - can sneak in some susprises.
Luo Nyanza has a candidate who understands what it needs and  is  not a battle ground. Moreover Nyanza is growing economically right now at unprecedented rate since handshake. There is a strong perception that like Moi, Ruto will marginalize Nyanza and he cannot overcome that perception when RAO is also running. He needs to spend his valuable time elsewhere. I hope RAO would not spend too much time campaigning in Kaleland either.  They should stick to the battle grounds.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2021, 04:19:54 PM »
Kibera. He will finish what KaSweetie Waiguru started. :D :D :D :D

Ruto is going to fix Nyanza? What else is he going to fix?

God help us. We're being hustled out of our brains.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2021, 01:56:09 AM »

I slightly disagree, Raila still has pockets of support deep in RV, kale elite don't like Ruto for some reason.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2021, 09:25:15 PM »
In Kalenjin - Stop planting Maize  - Plant coffee, boma road, avacados,
https://www.facebook.com/111580257092798/videos/351963229994045/