Author Topic: England lost in the Euro finals and black players are getting racist insults  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
So England lost to Italy (mercifully) on penalties after 3 black players missed their penalties. Shonde sana

Predictably racist England fans come out started racially abusing the players and it has become big news in England.

Blacks get none of the credit when they win and all of the blame when they lose. Why do so many black players line up for European national football teams? This has always bothered me. They players know they are not liked by fans, coaches and even football federations but they still represent the national team. They are not even paid to be on national duty. it doesn't make sense.

Anyway serves those black players right, they need to learn the hard way. Never play for ulaya, represent Jamaica, and whatever African country your parents came from. Black soldiers who fought in the second world war for their colonial masters are buried in unmarked graves without recognition. Never serve the white man, nothing good comes from it.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Interestingly true - especially if it's unpaid. But if they get paid - then that is something else.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Negro soccerers do it for the money, just like everyone else. These EU leagues are the highest paying. Racism is occupational hazard. The fat Cheques make you look the other way.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
So England lost to Italy (mercifully) on penalties after 3 black players missed their penalties. Shonde sana

Predictably racist England fans come out started racially abusing the players and it has become big news in England.

Blacks get none of the credit when they win and all of the blame when they lose. Why do so many black players line up for European national football teams? This has always bothered me. They players know they are not liked by fans, coaches and even football federations but they still represent the national team. They are not even paid to be on national duty. it doesn't make sense.

Anyway serves those black players right, they need to learn the hard way. Never play for ulaya, represent Jamaica, and whatever African country your parents came from. Black soldiers who fought in the second world war for their colonial masters are buried in unmarked graves without recognition. Never serve the white man, nothing good comes from it.

But then they'd be shouldering the costs for those teams that the officials have pocketed. 

I saw the penalties and thought they were not going to make it out of the stadium.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Interestingly true - especially if it's unpaid. But if they get paid - then that is something else.
National duty is patriotism but it gives the players something more valuable. Visibility. If you excel in continental or world competition, rich clubs come calling. There can't be a better way to advertise what you have than that in front of a global audience.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How can mluhya kid be patriotic about a country his parents aren't - and a country that treats him as a second-class citizen. Hiyo ni ngori. The first-generation kid knows they are Africans. How can you be patriotic when monkey chants are sung most of time you play. How can you be patriotic when you're judged differently - one mistake by a black man abroad is one too many.

I can understand maybe 2nd or 3rd generation...but 1st generation..hiyo ni Ngori. They are playing for money. I dont think the weight of patriotic duty is that much...

National duty is patriotism but it gives the players something more valuable. Visibility. If you excel in continental or world competition, rich clubs come calling. There can't be a better way to advertise what you have than that in front of a global audience.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Negro soccerers do it for the money, just like everyone else. These EU leagues are the highest paying. Racism is occupational hazard. The fat Cheques make you look the other way.

Clubs = big money

National teams = No money, it is a prestige thing, you show your patriotism.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

• Enigma

Clubs = big money

National teams = No money, it is a prestige thing, you show your patriotism.

I think there is some compensation.  I kind of remember this being a bone of contention when US soccer was sued by the women's team for unequal pay compared to the men.  The same is almost certainly the case for teams like England.  In addition, these guys are most likely getting bonuses for performance.  If you play for Naija, you might be lucky to have a wealthy politician to refund you the money you spent on your poorer teammates  :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma

To be fair, by the time you are eligible to play for England, visibility is probably not a typical problem.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
How can mluhya kid be patriotic about a country his parents aren't - and a country that treats him as a second-class citizen. Hiyo ni ngori. The first-generation kid knows they are Africans. How can you be patriotic when monkey chants are sung most of time you play. How can you be patriotic when you're judged differently - one mistake by a black man abroad is one too many.

I can understand maybe 2nd or 3rd generation...but 1st generation..hiyo ni Ngori. They are playing for money. I dont think the weight of patriotic duty is that much...

Well put. One correction: even 2nd and 3rd gen will treated poorly. I mean Andy Cole a prolific Man U striker used to be routinely overlooked for national duty because they were unofficial quotas against black players very recently but he would still whine and complain to be let in. It doesn't make sense. A normal human would run a way from people or organization that didn't want him. I blame black parents in Europe (Caribbeans are hopeless coons) they need to instill racial awareness and pride in their kids. I'm telling you one of these days some far right lunatic will kill some black players on the pitch. They will not be content with monkey chants. I cringe every time I see a black kid running up and down the field for a European team.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
See what happened to Balotelli. The best is to have kids play for African country or Carribean. Unless it Brazil. or Unless it Arab country willing to pay your millions.

Unless you're getting money - no need to do it for patriotic duty - for a country that do not like you or your type.

Well put. One correction: even 2nd and 3rd gen will treated poorly. I mean Andy Cole a prolific Man U striker used to be routinely overlooked for national duty because they were unofficial quotas against black players very recently but he would still whine and complain to be let in. It doesn't make sense. A normal human would run a way from people or organization that didn't want him. I blame black parents in Europe (Caribbeans are hopeless coons) they need to instill racial awareness and pride in their kids. I'm telling you one of these days some far right lunatic will kill some black players on the pitch. They will not be content with monkey chants. I cringe every time I see a black kid running up and down the field for a European team.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
These players are super rich and famous people. They are the Jordans of Europe, they might get racist chants but they are far mich celebrated and on top of that they get paid handsomenly.

What motivates them to play for Europian national teams is the visibilty which comes with endorsments and attracts big playing clubs.
Having travelled all over the world   I would say the worst kind of discrimanation is actually in Kenya. A mzungu will be given preference over a citizen in all  places starting from Airport . I used to wonder why immigration counters at JKIA had more  stations for Other passport holders  than Kenyan passport holders .

And talking about Andy Cole, during his generation there os no way he could displace Allan Shearer or Michael Owen  at that particular time.  Andy was average at his best.