Author Topic: Weta likely to Join UDA - Bukusu here like Termi, Pragmatic and Audacity wont  (Read 3365 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I think Weta has hit dead end with Raila - even little Minority Leadership they took from him - so  NASA and OKOA is time-wasting or posturing.

Weta's Wamalwa Chris is also interested in deal in Tranzoia - that ease his way to governorship there.

Look like he is settling for replacement of Lusaka as Speaker of Senate as Lusaka head to Bungoma.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-07-07-ruto-eyes-lusaka-wetangula-and-oparanya-for-2022-deal/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Once again RV , Weta wont join Ruto, Mudavadi will most likely join.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Well, we shall see, soon enough.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Let us bet on this , How many Gees you want we put on it ...

Well, we shall see, soon enough.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
100K.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Okay , Who do we pick as the abitrator ?
100K.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Omollo? lol - Njuri Njeke. You well know I don't disappear unlike most of you.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Hehehe Omollo already is biased He sees me he sees a Muthsmakistan . Njuri would be a better bet.

Omollo? lol - Njuri Njeke. You well know I don't disappear unlike most of you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njuri will arbitrator but omollo will be my debt collector. The bet is simple - you send me about 1000USD as soon as Weta announce an alliance with UDA. This will happen towards June 2021 - so you have enough time to save up :)
Hehehe Omollo already is biased He sees me he sees a Muthsmakistan . Njuri would be a better bet.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
It's easier to herd cats than trying to cobble up an alliance in Western.  Baba has some experience doing that.  Guys like Weta will eat Ruto's loot, but I am not sure the guy can presently even look out for himself in that region.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Of all the luhyas - Bukusu are the most likely - they have not forgiven Raila from days of Ford-K battles in 90s.They know the stories Raila and Luos spin that leadership will come to them from the lake to be hogwash - because they saw how Luos turned 360 when Jaramogi died.

Now the way it works - Weta-Lusaka - will take huge chunk of Bukusu in Bungoma & Tranzoia- Raila or MaDVD will definitely try to go with Wangamati. Mukhisa, Wamalwa and crew.

Lusaka-Weta-Wamalwa crew are more popular than Wangamati-Mukhisa-Wamalwa crew - so it's likely if Ruto get Weta - the split will be 70:30 or even 80:20 in favour of Ruto...

Luhyas are believe are going to soften this time round - coz frankly MaDVD will take them nowhere and they are fatigued supporting Raila - and Ruto coming from the border with Luhyaland could sell.

It's easier to herd cats than trying to cobble up an alliance in Western.  Baba has some experience doing that.  Guys like Weta will eat Ruto's loot, but I am not sure the guy can presently even look out for himself in that region.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nowayahs - prepare the money - if you save 100 dollars monthly - you will have no problem paying me -
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/ford-k-opposes-suggested-postponement-of-next-year-s-general-election-3466012

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Bado boss, Now that Raila and Kalonzo havr made up. Mudavadi will bulk out

Nowayahs - prepare the money - if you save 100 dollars monthly - you will have no problem paying me -
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/ford-k-opposes-suggested-postponement-of-next-year-s-general-election-3466012

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All the 3 Amigos are expected to be endorsed by Uhuru. Yes Kalonzo look likely will go for reggae for the 3rd time. They banking their hopes on sly Uhuru. Watakucha lia.
Bado boss, Now that Raila and Kalonzo havr made up. Mudavadi will bulk out

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Hiyo tu ni michezo. Chris wamalwa and Ken Lusaka will deliver him to Ruto. He is just edging his bet. You think Gideon Moi will want Jakom :). While everyone is complaining about Raila - weta was long done with raila - the day he got kicked out as majority leader - and Raila coup against his party. Kalonzo is one likely to do a deal with Raila.
RV , Deni utalipa , Where my 10Gs @ ?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-07-21-mudavadi-weta-moi-kalonzo-split-on-raila-unity-bid/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
ODM, OKA, Jubilee are just consolidating their bases for Handshake coalition. None will be caught dead with Ruto - the rumors are peddled by Itumbi and Pundit here. We should be seeing signs of cozying up to UDA by now but nope.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Put your bitcoin here first. Pundit is  pundit - not propagadist like Itumbi. I don't peddle anything. I analyse politics from my arm chair.

You ODM folk really like to believe in Kool Aid.

In 2013 - it was OIL n Water do not mix - that was Kikuyu an Kalenjin - now they have jelled.

Now I here - Ruto n Uhuru done. Ruto has leoprosy - nobody want to deal with him.

Man - Ruto is the most attractive man in the field - he is the sure bet.

People are edging - but come April next year - all will be running to Ruto - but it may be too late for them.

ODM, OKA, Jubilee are just consolidating their bases for Handshake coalition. None will be caught dead with Ruto - the rumors are peddled by Itumbi and Pundit here. We should be seeing signs of cozying up to UDA by now but nope.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit let deal with news. Reality. We all have our wishes as ODM or UDA backers. These guys are always bickering like step-kids in big family. They cry about party funds, or NASA MOU, or "trust" - but don't spin away their association with Raila or Uhuru like they do Ruto. It like 2012 when Ruto would meet Raila secretly to demand 60% - after demonizing him for 5 years - and URP and Kalenjin still vehemently denounced the meetings or any deal with Raila.

NASA (and Uhuru-Kieleweke) have demonized Ruto for years. It hard to embrace him overnight without looking like a turncoat. So Oparanya meets him and claim he was sent by Raila :) Kalonzo heard the Itumbi rumors and promptly declared Wiper incompatible with wheelbarrow. Mdvd is probably the worst Ruto critic in OKA - don't bet on a deal soon - if you don't see any gradual cozying up. Even Weta distances himself often - I don't see any deal likely.

Now if Weta was angling to join Ruto, or in quiet talks - he would not play second fiddle to Mdvd - cause he need something to deliver to Ruto. Weta seems hopeful to be CS in Handshake - no he is not governor type due to the hubris and image issues of step-down from Bukusu kingpin. These desperados really need hybrid hat-trick which Raila offers them. Ruto offers NOTHING. Ati governor  :) - that only appeals to Chris Wamalwa or Eseli - not even Lusaka is that excited after speaker stint with national profile.

So long as BBI remain in play - don't expect any of these guys to join Ruto. If small chance BBI hope die - Raila would cobble NARC 2 lineup - of 5 big kabila - and promise BBI hybrid in 100 days ala Kibaki.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit & Noway - about pwani, what is Ruto plan? He is there often but Mvurya and Kingi give him a wide berth. No traction after small Msambweni excitement.

There is no mass defection to UDA anywhere outside Kalenjin. Pwani is one of the most obvious failures.