Author Topic: Why is CDF Kibochi all over the media  (Read 912 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why is CDF Kibochi all over the media
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:42:52 AM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Why is CDF Kibochi all over the media
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 12:12:33 PM »
Uhuru venturing in dangerous grounds.
Keep soldiers confined to the barracks or if set loose only in case of Al Shabaab and the likes. Anything else is playing in the minefield. Soldiers in general believe they can manage affairs better than civilians, which is not always true. If given the chance they will cease power and never let go. The likes of M7 and Kagame are very good examples just next to us.
Kenya should not venture in that area. Kibochi should like his predecessors keep off public matters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 12:46:48 PM »
Like some in Moi - who had a problem leaving power after 25yrs - I think many of the priveleged GEMA elite are really scared - with Ruto and hustler nation - on one corner - and Raila on the blue corner. I wont rule out dangerous cards like delaying election or even handing over to KDF.

Some were telling Moi to hand over to military - but it took Brig Boinnet to tell Moi it was a bad idea and then with help of CIA/Americans - approached kibaki for a deal with Moi - that would spare Moi from any prosecution or accountability in new gov.

Kenyatta family and many of the elite knows with either Ruto or Raila - it will not be business as usual for a long time. WIth uhuru-kibaki it was business as usual as power elite would remain largely intact - but this one is like 2002 - and Uhuru unless he finds himself a Boinett - is btw a rock and a hard place.

Uhuru venturing in dangerous grounds.
Keep soldiers confined to the barracks or if set loose only in case of Al Shabaab and the likes. Anything else is playing in the minefield. Soldiers in general believe they can manage affairs better than civilians, which is not always true. If given the chance they will cease power and never let go. The likes of M7 and Kagame are very good examples just next to us.
Kenya should not venture in that area. Kibochi should like his predecessors keep off public matters.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 02:07:55 PM »
Ooh cry me a river. Kikuyu this kikuyu that. Kibicho this kibicho that. Get a grip Mr savant

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 02:40:08 PM »
Kikuyu have no problem - having divorced themselves from elite. The elite has a problem. They have been shouting about pushing election - Ethiopia tried that. They are clearly uncomfortable with either Ruto or Raila. I hope we will guide them to right path in the next one year - for them to realize - 20yrs is over - and they will come up soon - new elite will emerge
Ooh cry me a river. Kikuyu this kikuyu that. Kibicho this kibicho that. Get a grip Mr savant

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 03:41:34 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 03:43:54 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 10:49:44 PM »
I feel sorry for you.  Ati the kikuyu have divorced themselves from the Kikuyu-elite what crap is that.  How comes the Nandi or the luos or the luhyias have not divorced themselves from their elites. The tribe, race, ethnicity,  religion,  is stronger than, ideology, economic classes, gender, etc.  In the end, Kikuyus will troop back home and will vote as a block for whomever the elite pick for them to vote for.  Kikuyus would be stupid to follow a powerless looser like Ruto who would just turn.  Ruto has lost a lot of power of influence. Its just a matter of time because the lagging indicators are still working their ways to the top and the kikuyu hoi-poloi will be begging for the elite to give them directions..

Kikuyu have no problem - having divorced themselves from elite. The elite has a problem. They have been shouting about pushing election - Ethiopia tried that. They are clearly uncomfortable with either Ruto or Raila. I hope we will guide them to right path in the next one year - for them to realize - 20yrs is over - and they will come up soon - new elite will emerge
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 11:10:39 PM »
Troop where..it's btw Raila and Ruto..the elite are split because Raila just tough bill for them..it like 2002 when choice was btw two kikuyu.This the problem.It is a choice that difficult for them..and Ruto is of course better than Raila.The ground already into Ruto corner.The elite fear Raila the most...they just btw rock n hard place..hence crazy ideas like kdf that mutahi ngunyi probably advising to keep lame duck a little longer.Its like 2002 for those who  hated Kikuyu.. the choice was tough