Author Topic: Why is KRA sending file your taxes reminders  (Read 668 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Why is KRA sending file your taxes reminders
« on: July 01, 2021, 08:59:18 AM »
and I'm not even in the country. Do you have to file while abroad? They are so broke they are leaving no stone unturned. Yesterday was the deadline.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Why is KRA sending file your taxes reminders
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 09:13:51 AM »

You have to file NiL returns if you have KRA PIN number, lest they slap you with a fine and time you when you arrive at the airport.

With Integration of personal data , take your time and file NIl returns its takes 5 Minutes only

and I'm not even in the country. Do you have to file while abroad? They are so broke they are leaving no stone unturned. Yesterday was the deadline.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 09:51:40 AM »

You have to file NiL returns if you have KRA PIN number, lest they slap you with a fine and time you when you arrive at the airport.

With Integration of personal data , take your time and file NIl returns its takes 5 Minutes only

How do you do that?
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 05:40:32 PM »
Fuck kenya and it's retarded kra

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 06:10:00 PM »

https://kra.go.ke/en/our-tutorials/how-to-file-nil-returns-on-itax

How do you do that?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 06:37:30 PM »
They are very aggresive. They have been sending me note to pay 2k. My tax consultant told me though they should refund me like 250k- and in any case I got certificate of clearance.