Author Topic: Wabukusu Wanajua Kuchonga. Mukhisa Kituyi's Artistic Dick  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Wabukusu Wanajua Kuchonga. Mukhisa Kituyi's Artistic Dick
« on: June 17, 2021, 06:51:48 PM »
I have to give it to Bukusu Customary Circumcision Surgeons. I noticed it. Kept quiet. Then I've seen many women admiring the shape. The surgeon was perfect to a fault.

Apparently she's a masters degree holding malaya. Field: Diplomacy. So if you add two and 3 you find a job promise or hope of it.

I can guarantee that a divorce will be on the table quite soon.... Woman took the man out of poverty. Opened doors to jobs.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Wabukusu Wanajua Kuchonga. Mukhisa Kituyi's Artistic Dick
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 06:53:05 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 06:56:11 PM »
Poor Norwegian will abandon the presidential candidate :)
I have to give it to Bukusu Customary Circumcision Surgeons. I noticed it. Kept quiet. Then I've seen many women admiring the shape. The surgeon was perfect to a fault.

Apparently she's a masters degree holding malaya. Field: Diplomacy. So if you add two and 3 you find a job promise or hope of it.

I can guarantee that a divorce will be on the table quite soon.... Woman took the man out of poverty. Opened doors to jobs.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 07:28:09 PM »
That btw is vintage Kituyi. He's been a hypocrite all his life. I've heard him called mnafiki by a very angry human.

He comes posing as Mr. Clean then is found stark naked obviously stoned from weed or cocaine. Debauchery isn't limited to corruption.

He raised expectations and theoretically created standards that even he couldn't meet. A guy like Echesa has similar videos but nobody pays attention. That's because they belong to scandal and scandal belongs to them.

How do you whitewash him? The Sukarno option is out. It only works on a confirmed profligate and unapologetic sinner. He confesses nay BOASTS about his escapades to much amusement! But a Sunday school boy like Kituyi?

He must thank his gods that he isnt dead. Such naivete is okay in Geneva with Albanian prostitutes but when you come to Kenya know few take prisoners or sex videos and leave you intact! They don't.

In my macabre advisory role when demons take over I tell people that the ultimate test of who can make president - a good president - is a simple gun test. You give the man a loaded pistol bring in a condemned prisoner and tell him to.shoot him dead. A real president would open fire before asking questions. Ofcourse you must have blanks and the exploding blood.

None of the Luhya candidates are presidential material. Wetangula would run to the nearest police station accompanied by his Kikuyu wife to report a crime; MaDvD would shit and pee in his huge trousers and as we have seen Mukhisa Kituyi would be too stoned to shoot.

We ended up with Uhuru because of mom. I heard people smear Ruto saying Jirongo saw him kill a man who insulted them with his bare hands. That was supposed to be negative in Africa? We have lots of fools around. Btw Jirongo also killed people in 1992. In broad daylight too.

So these naive corrupt motherfuckers coming to pretend they have morals better leave.

Principles aren't things you have on mondays to fridays and take time off.

The presidential candidates we have are those that have chosen wealth as a way to power and power as a way to wealth. That's why whoever is elected will simply repeat the problems of today.

The country needs a person who is interested in power for the benefit of the largest number. He shall not bother about personal wealth. A Nyerere. Being Kenya he may need political money. But not for himself or family. He would be the man whose relatives would be mocked for being poor while their man is president.

We have zero chance of getting that person now or for the next 100 years.
Poor Norwegian will abandon the presidential candidate

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 07:59:09 PM »
Luhya  people is there a reason they are most exposed to this kind of scandals? they take sex above everything else. As a man you have to let your mpangos know that any treachery will be met by liqudation.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 08:02:08 PM »
That btw is vintage Kituyi. He's been a hypocrite all his life. I've heard him called mnafiki by a very angry human.

He comes posing as Mr. Clean then is found stark naked obviously stoned from weed or cocaine. Debauchery isn't limited to corruption.

He raised expectations and theoretically created standards that even he couldn't meet. A guy like Echesa has similar videos but nobody pays attention. That's because they belong to scandal and scandal belongs to them.

How do you whitewash him? The Sukarno option is out. It only works on a confirmed profligate and unapologetic sinner. He confesses nay BOASTS about his escapades to much amusement! But a Sunday school boy like Kituyi?

He must thank his gods that he isnt dead. Such naivete is okay in Geneva with Albanian prostitutes but when you come to Kenya know few take prisoners or sex videos and leave you intact! They don't.

In my macabre advisory role when demons take over I tell people that the ultimate test of who can make president - a good president - is a simple gun test. You give the man a loaded pistol bring in a condemned prisoner and tell him to.shoot him dead. A real president would open fire before asking questions. Ofcourse you must have blanks and the exploding blood.

None of the Luhya candidates are presidential material. Wetangula would run to the nearest police station accompanied by his Kikuyu wife to report a crime; MaDvD would shit and pee in his huge trousers and as we have seen Mukhisa Kituyi would be too stoned to shoot.

We ended up with Uhuru because of mom. I heard people smear Ruto saying Jirongo saw him kill a man who insulted them with his bare hands. That was supposed to be negative in Africa? We have lots of fools around. Btw Jirongo also killed people in 1992. In broad daylight too.

So these naive corrupt motherfuckers coming to pretend they have morals better leave.

The presidential candidates we have are those that have chosen wealth as a way to power and power as a way to wealth. That's why whoever is elected will simply repeat the problems of today.

The country needs a person who is interested in power for the benefit of the largest number. He shall not bother about personal wealth. A Nyerere. Being Kenya he may need political money. But not for himself or family. He would be the man whose relatives would be mocked for being poor while their man is president.

Luhyas are meek and timid people and are easily satisfied by food,sex and status.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 08:39:22 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Superb specimen.  But I know this mzansi girl and she is not Diana and wasn't with Mukhisa Kituyi.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 08:40:47 PM »
Mwai kibaki. But agreed politics in third world is tough. It tough everywhere - but here in africa - it literally cut throat.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 11:33:27 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Superb specimen.  But I know this mzansi girl and she is not Diana and wasn't with Mukhisa Kituyi.

She is a showpony, manyake are never good as advertised, fellas salivate but no substance.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 01:27:26 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

She is a showpony, manyake are never good as advertised, fellas salivate but no substance.

Some like mzungu chapati flat iron board.  To each his own.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 02:44:32 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Middle ground no extremes, as with everything in life is just better. You are right melanin man definitely has a type. 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 01:27:26 PM »
What satifies a Meru man?

Luhyas are meek and timid people and are easily satisfied by food,sex and status.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 01:40:45 PM »
Sex is all in your head, as teenagers, looking at a woman like this one was enough to make you blow your load. As you grow older and try all kinds of women, to me a woman like this one becomes less appealing, too much meat everywhere. If you have ever watched the Cosby show, to me Clare is perfect woman. Michelle Obama has that shape too but a less attractive face.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 07:37:12 PM »

No sex, no food, no status?  :D.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 07:39:36 PM »

Middle ground no extremes, as with everything in life is just better. You are right melanin man definitely has a type. 

Don't ask Congoman to scrimp on bells and whistles :D.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2021, 07:38:27 AM »

Merus are satisfied by Being self sustainable i.e able to provide for the family,having a shamba where they can grow food crops and dairy or poultry and sell the excess,own a probox or pick up,able to live a life without debts and living within their means(Merus very good at this).Merus also love beer or alcohol at the end of working. Merus also are not good at keeping more than 1 woman thay are not sex crazy as western people I don't know if its miraa effects but they will occasionally have a ka side chick here or there but not serious,sidechicks also know to blackmail is asking for death but Actually mlima people are all same but main difference you will say is Merus prefer owning shambas as opposed to Kikuyus who likes plots.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2021, 07:49:12 AM »

One thing I noticed about Meru is they are loyal to the core.
Example is their love for Kibaki in 92,97,2002 and 2007. Kikuyus in between shifted goals or divided their votes.
Ive never understood that loyalty to Kibaki apart from romours that he is a descendant of Meru .Uhuru inherited the hate of Raila as proven now The loyalty shift has moved to Ruto.
what made Meru loyal to Kibaki ?

Merus are satisfied by Being self sustainable i.e able to provide for the family,having a shamba where they can grow food crops and dairy or poultry and sell the excess,own a probox or pick up,able to live a life without debts and living within their means(Merus very good at this).Merus also love beer or alcohol at the end of working. Merus also are not good at keeping more than 1 woman thay are not sex crazy as western people I don't know if its miraa effects but they will occasionally have a ka side chick here or there but not serious,sidechicks also know to blackmail is asking for death but Actually mlima people are all same but main difference you will say is Merus prefer owning shambas as opposed to Kikuyus who likes plots.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
Dont confuse the Imentis for Merus. The Imentis loved Kibaki - actually that is not true - they were with FORD Jaramogi before quiting to join DP in 1997.

The other merus were stuck with KANU for a long time. Merus you could say are divided into two -Imentis and Non-Imentis - who are very enterprising and progressive - and others who can be violent and retrogressive.

Imentis make up I think nearly 50 percent - so they tend to dominate. They are settled almost kikuyu like agriculturalist . Kiraitus and Muthauras etc.

The other Merus are admixture of Kambas, Samburus and Boranas - and their world view tend to be a little different - they can be crude and violent - these are munyas and linturi

Example is their love for Kibaki in 92,97,2002 and 2007. Kikuyus in between shifted goals or divided their votes.
Ive never understood that loyalty to Kibaki apart from romours that he is a descendant of Meru .Uhuru inherited the hate of Raila as proven now The loyalty shift has moved to Ruto.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2021, 09:02:32 AM »
RV , Kiraitu and Mmukindia won with Ford Kenya and KANU in 92  but all presidential votes went with Kibaki ,Gitobu Imanyara was voted  through Ford Kenya  1997 but still Kibaki won the Presidential votes.
These are facts and facts are stubborn. In 2013 2 Mps in Meru were voted ODM but uhuru got 90% of the votes.
Please dont be like Omollo and try to distort facts. Merus worshiped Kibaki and My question is simply why ? Hence directed to Njuri...
Dont confuse the Imentis for Merus. The Imentis loved Kibaki - actually that is not true - they were with FORD Jaramogi before quiting to join DP in 1997.

The other merus were stuck with KANU for a long time. Merus you could say are divided into two -Imentis and Non-Imentis - who are very enterprising and progressive - and others who can be violent and retrogressive.

Imentis make up I think nearly 50 percent - so they tend to dominate. They are settled almost kikuyu like agriculturalist . Kiraitus and Muthauras etc.

The other Merus are admixture of Kambas, Samburus and Boranas - and their world view tend to be a little different - they can be crude and violent - these are munyas and linturi

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2021, 09:34:34 AM »
Very correct Noway.Merus are very loyal people. Once you have their trust they will back you undivided to a man. I doubt Kibaki had Meru ancestry but because he understood Merus and benefitted them they followed him more than Kikuyu. This is Kikuyu propaganda that he was Meru. Actually Kikuyu hated Kibaki apart from Nyeri. Unlike Kikuyus too Merus don't have that ukabila. Merus didn't have a problem with Luos and Jaramogi till he said he wants to rule for 5 minutes hence splitting opposition,thats when Merus started having difference with Luo. Again Meru voted Uhuru thinking he will benefit them like Kenyatta did,Kenyatta snr used to speak fluent Meru and actually translatted for Merus during meetings with beberus as Merus didn't understand any English then, he understood Merus very well. But gatheca comes to Meru and speaks to them in Kikuyu, of course we have little problem understanding Kikuyu but thats overly patronizing.
Ruto himself severally jokes on how Merus are loyal