Author Topic: These are the faces of murderers, but....  (Read 4332 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
These are the faces of murderers, but....
« on: October 14, 2014, 05:42:16 PM »
I doubt whether they will be found guilty, just like the police who murdered 100s in Kisumu and Rift Valley. Their bosses should be charged too for failure to supervise.

http://the-star.co.ke/news/article-193817/kwale-cid-chief-charged-kwekwe-murder

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
Re: These are the faces of murderers, but....
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »
I doubt whether they will be found guilty, just like the police who murdered 100s in Kisumu and Rift Valley. Their bosses should be charged too for failure to supervise.

http://the-star.co.ke/news/article-193817/kwale-cid-chief-charged-kwekwe-murder

It will be like the Kirui case
The prosecution and police (same guys) will collude to totally deny the judge any solid evidence to convict
its a procedure that has been perfected here, even Ruto successfully used it in his pipeline land theft case
The reason they have been charged is because there was too much publicity about the killing of the kwekwe girl

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 05:44:03 PM »
The saddest fact is people who have sued and won are still waiting for compensation after 10yrs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 06:48:26 PM »
The worse part is teacher pension who sued and won i think 10b or more .. but gov has with impunity disobeyed court orders. I think court led by mutunga need to really ensure court orders are enforced before they dish out more. Look at karen land thing..court orders flouted left right and center.
The saddest fact is people who have sued and won are still waiting for compensation after 10yrs.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 07:06:04 PM »
If you disagree with courts, try anarchy.
The court needs to also raise its stake to ensure its orders are followed. They can fine the perpetrators for every day the order is not obeyed until compliance. When mpigs want money they get it, but teachers....and the wronged.. they an wait. Kenya govt owes billions in court judgements.
Haven't been following the Karen thing,

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 07:21:25 PM »
The court needs to also raise its stake to ensure its orders are followed. They can fine the perpetrators for every day the order is not obeyed until compliance. When mpigs want money they get it, but teachers....and the wronged.. they an wait. Kenya govt owes billions in court judgements.

That may not be possible
Kenya is NOT a country governed by the rule of law
Those disregarding court orders are above the law.....so which law is to be used to force them ?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
If you go by history, courts have to make themselves heard. They cant just sit and hope the law is followed. I dont know of a country in the world where courts have have just sat and waited. They cab threaten to stop the court process unless law is followed. Am sure few will go for that..

That may not be possible
Kenya is NOT a country governed by the rule of law
Those disregarding court orders are above the law.....so which law is to be used to force them ?

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 08:00:34 PM »
If you go by history, courts have to make themselves heard. They cant just sit and hope the law is followed. I dont know of a country in the world where courts have have just sat and waited. They cab threaten to stop the court process unless law is followed. Am sure few will go for that..

In most cases, the judges making the orders are just as corrupt as those disregarding them
only God can help us

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 08:30:24 PM »
I forgot about that.
Indeed we are nowhere near a semi-perfect even after 50yrs.
IDPs all over, children still learning under tree shades, mega-million mansions for a few, superhighways used as flea market sites, police shooting suspects after arrest, Children being murdered by police, etc

Hong Kong today - police caught beating a suspect were instantly purnished - Even in USA they dont do that!!!

In most cases, the judges making the orders are just as corrupt as those disregarding them
only God can help us

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 10:41:34 PM »
The worse part is teacher pension who sued and won i think 10b or more .. but gov has with impunity disobeyed court orders. I think court led by mutunga need to really ensure court orders are enforced before they dish out more. Look at karen land thing..court orders flouted left right and center.