Author Topic: AG Kihara writes the Madaraka Day Speech - Burden of Choice and other threats  (Read 987 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
My father said... my father is the forefather... we shall revisit II

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/65516-uhurus-full-speech-during-madaraka-day-celebrations-kisumu
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
It was a fair BBI speech not legal presentation. I don't think Uhuru intends to let BBI die - with all that bravado they are exuding with Raila. Ruto crew need to continue crossing their fingers. Twajua mmekazia sana.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
From nullification of presidential election to attempt to stop the will of the people, BBI, the Judiciary has tested constitutional limits. While I stand by the Rule of Law & will obey decisions of the courts, I am  compelled to heed the supreme voice of Kenyans

The court rulings are personal for him. The threats are just reinforcing his criminal status as declared by the judges.

There is no bravado - I take it as stages of grief -anger and bargaining. Such a genius bargain with judiciary by threatening them :D :D How can overworked CoA side with you for sitting on appointments which would lighten their workload??

Seems the speech was ready after MCAs and MNAs had passed the ruBBIsh. Kihara and Mutahi were hard pressed to rewrite.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

St Marys boys in statehouse are tasked in preparing the Presidents speech.
The Boys and Uhuru drunk buddies are very worried lot. They had Ministry of Finance from 2008 to 2012 and Presidency from 2013 till now. They fear being out of power and BBI was to ensure they continue weilding power after Uhuru retires as they know whatever they have looted within a matter of days will be liquidated. For them its a do or die.
Njee Mutur is a known failure he still has presidents ear and calls the shots , why he thinks BBI will be revived is beyond comprehension.
They have been targeted and the best thing they should be doing is try to negotiate with Ruto .

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/65516-uhurus-full-speech-during-madaraka-day-celebrations-kisumu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The funeral dirges of BBI. He choose the perfect settings to issue empty threats.

Meanwhile Kenya is ready for Ruto presidency - 1yr and Jayden Ulevi will be forgotten.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Its never that easy, If time was on their side yes now they dont have time July is next month tomorrow we will know if referendumn process can continue , If not that will be last nail in the coffin.

It was a fair BBI speech not legal presentation. I don't think Uhuru intends to let BBI die - with all that bravado they are exuding with Raila. Ruto crew need to continue crossing their fingers. Twajua mmekazia sana.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How now? How will he force IEBC to conduct a referendum? Maybe he overthrows the constitution and hand over to military.

His best bet - bribe the Luo judge in Meru - Otieno or somebody to issue illegal orders -and then force IEBC to conduct referendum?

or just sign the BBI into law - and implement it.

All of that will end in premium tears - because biggest injunction is against IEBC - an independent office that do not answer to Uhuuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes, he knows, he could be starring at 15B bill, for using public money. The constitution make it clear that whoever cause public expenditure will pay for it.

The rest are really funeral dirges; tero buru :)

The court has permanently injuncted IEBC - IEBC does not listen to Uhuru.

Unless Uhuru can remove that injunction - BBI dies.

The court rulings are personal for him. The threats are just reinforcing his criminal status as declared by the judges.

There is no bravado - I take it as stages of grief -anger and bargaining. Such a genius bargain with judiciary by threatening them :D :D How can overworked CoA side with you for sitting on appointments which would lighten their workload??

Seems the speech was ready after MCAs and MNAs had passed the ruBBIsh. Kihara and Mutahi were hard pressed to rewrite.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru advisors are the ones who have convinced him BBI can be resurrected through a miracle.
The Nancy Gitaus, Njee Muturi, Nziokas etc are a targeted lot. They frustrated Ruto and humilated his people. Ofcourse Ruto people will reciprocate.
Give it to them they Checked Ruto and Raila but forgot that there was Judiciary, Civil society and the people . That Checkmate they were looking for is far away. I bet they will realise this come August .

From nullification of presidential election to attempt to stop the will of the people, BBI, the Judiciary has tested constitutional limits. While I stand by the Rule of Law & will obey decisions of the courts, I am  compelled to heed the supreme voice of Kenyans

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The plan is simple.
They will book Muturi and Lusaka to present BBI bill for signature.
Uhuru will append his signature - and pretend BBI doesn't touch any protected clauses - and that constitution is amended.
He will then cause the Gov Printer to print a new constitution.
It's guaranteed to end in tears.

St Marys boys in statehouse are tasked in preparing the Presidents speech.
The Boys and Uhuru drunk buddies are very worried lot. They had Ministry of Finance from 2008 to 2012 and Presidency from 2013 till now. They fear being out of power and BBI was to ensure they continue weilding power after Uhuru retires as they know whatever they have looted within a matter of days will be liquidated. For them its a do or die.
Njee Mutur is a known failure he still has presidents ear and calls the shots , why he thinks BBI will be revived is beyond comprehension.
They have been targeted and the best thing they should be doing is try to negotiate with Ruto .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Good you see the point, where as others were declarations IEBC was Injucted and a negative one for that matter
Now overturning that will require someone with guts like Evans Gicheru did in 2007. Unfortunately COA it wont be one Judge.
They dont have any card to play .The judiciary was the Jocker. Unfortunately they dont seem to understand.

Yes, he knows, he could be starring at 15B bill, for using public money. The constitution make it clear that whoever cause public expenditure will pay for it.

The rest are really funeral dirges; tero buru :)

The court has permanently injuncted IEBC - IEBC does not listen to Uhuru.

Unless Uhuru can remove that injunction - BBI dies.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes most declaration were post faco - declaring BBI dead while it had died - doesn't stop anybody.

Two of the declaration were serious
1) IEBC being permanently injuncted from the referendum - this they can go rogue -and get high court judge in Kisumo or Mandera to listen to fake petition - and lift the injunction :) :) but IEBC will not be party to such illegalities

2) Uhuru was found to have an abused office - violated chapter six - and the auditor general left to audit and decide who pays the taps - and everyone is free to go to court - and have the tap picked by Ichwaeri private citizen later.

This problem Kenyattas are facing - their stolen wealth could be gone in a newyork minute - by judiciary here in kenya or at ICC - if they joke.

If they insist say on referendum plus 15B - the bill facing Uhuru kenyatta - for defiance - rises to 40B - or all money he stolen from SGR. Judiciary can basically issue a declaration that Uhuru be held personally liable for expense - they already found he violated the katiba - and all Kenyatta loot become public money.

If kenya goes to war - well ICC will take everything - including his retirement.
Good you see the point, where as others were declarations IEBC was Injucted and a negative one for that matter
Now overturning that will require someone with guts like Evans Gicheru did in 2007. Unfortunately COA it wont be one Judge.
They dont have any card to play .The judiciary was the Jocker. Unfortunately they dont seem to understand.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mlevi is diarhoeaing everytime he read this Article  226  of CoK2020.

can be used to finish Kenyatta empire. A hostile president can simply use high court ruling to send BBI bill to Uhuru - there is no way he will pay 15B cash - so he will file bankruptcy :) and live on the edges.

(5) If the holder of a public office, including a political office, directs or approves the use of public funds contrary to law or instructions, the person is liable for any loss arising from that use and shall make good the loss, whether the person remains the holder of the office or not.