Author Topic: You Can See The Reason UDA Let Kuria Run in Juja  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
You Can See The Reason UDA Let Kuria Run in Juja
« on: May 19, 2021, 04:54:36 AM »
This violence will lead to Uhurus administration seing itself in ICC.
They tried to use same tactics in Malulu and Matungu of using intimidation, voter bribery and planned violence. This time it didnt work out.
Uhuru has been exposed butt naked. If I were him would rethink refrendumn and finish my term Kibaki style. Its never too late.
I mean Uhuru lost 97 MP election and 2002 Presidential elections gracefully accepted and moved on awaiting the next time.
Why soil such a C.V. He used this as to show the world he is not power hungry during ICC trials. Why he is going to these lengths no one can understand , raises more questions

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: You Can See The Reason UDA Let Kuria Run in Juja
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 09:01:14 AM »
The idiot Uhuru has left Matiangi and kibicho to run amok.You don't keep internal minister interested in politics.But Kenyans will not regress.
Matiangi has been punished by his own while Uhuru rejection is total.He has now only won hell's gate and kahawa thanks to Luo and Luhya... otherwise it clear Uhuru and jubilee are now dead men walking

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 09:09:28 AM »
I see Raila the enabler and facilitator of so called deep state..aka provincial administration and police has woken up...the violent rigging has been meted on hustler nation everywhere starting with kibra
..but Ruto had deftly pushed on.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 09:17:42 AM »
Echoes what I said after Matungu and Kabuchai By Elections.

Nice showing by UDA, Congrats to ANC and Ford Kenya.  They went for it all out and as they said their political life depended on it.
Now one thing with a By election , the matrix are different and it cant be used as  barometer to measure political outcome of a general election.
1. By election voter turn out is usually low in most cases below 50%
2.The tactic which was successful in Malindi 2016 by elections and Kibra by elections  of using violence to rig elections is now universally acceptable .
3.Its easier to fund by elections and bribe people to vote for you . Only Ruto and Raila have the money muscle to do that.
4.Based on available Data Most By elections is always won by the previous holding parties, relatives or individuals .

All said and done , Its very important to Keep Raila and his supporters hope, Wentagulas and Mudavadis tactic of attacting Raila showed they are their own people but its Railas supporters who are celebrating more than Wentagulas/Mudavadis. Fact Remains if Raila is not on the ballot in 2022 Ruto will have problems.
And for the first time since Mois era we have seen that Government Machinery is being used politically. The only way to deter this is Ruto should go straight away for the heads of the Civil/Public service , warn them that whatever the case they need to be neutral and if they try to side come 2022 they will be on their own. We should see more of court cases against Matiangis /Kibichos . He should collaborate more with activists and use the courts for expediency .

I see Raila the enabler and facilitator of so called deep state..aka provincial administration and police has woken up...the violent rigging has been meted on hustler nation everywhere starting with kibra
..but Ruto had deftly pushed on.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 10:15:31 AM »
How will ICC come in here when it was blocked by all means possinble from investigating the 2007/2008 political instigated violence?
Same people who castrated ICC in Kenya now want it to intervene in petty political issues.

This violence will lead to Uhurus administration seing itself in ICC.
They tried to use same tactics in Malulu and Matungu of using intimidation, voter bribery and planned violence. This time it didnt work out.
Uhuru has been exposed butt naked. If I were him would rethink refrendumn and finish my term Kibaki style. Its never too late.
I mean Uhuru lost 97 MP election and 2002 Presidential elections gracefully accepted and moved on awaiting the next time.
Why soil such a C.V. He used this as to show the world he is not power hungry during ICC trials. Why he is going to these lengths no one can understand , raises more questions

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 10:29:46 AM »
If people kill each other - they have no option but come. I think Nowayaha is alluding to brazen rigging gone bad like 2007 leading to another progrom. Remember Raila already stretched in 2017 by swearing himself in. Now imagine election where everyone swear themselves the winner and you start thinking  civil war.
How will ICC come in here when it was blocked by all means possinble from investigating the 2007/2008 political instigated violence?
Same people who castrated ICC in Kenya now want it to intervene in petty political issues.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 10:52:20 AM »
Who will kill each other? Kalejin kill Luo for Ruto or who else?
Sometimes I am surprised at what level of desperation being expressed on this forum. Come 2022 and Raila looses the election, Luo Nyanza will just continue like nothing ever happened. The only fanatics for the presidency are found in RV. The rest of the country will be peaceful as ever.

If people kill each other - they have no option but come. I think Nowayaha is alluding to brazen rigging gone bad like 2007 leading to another progrom. Remember Raila already stretched in 2017 by swearing himself in. Now imagine election where everyone swear themselves the winner and you start thinking  civil war.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 10:56:24 AM »
Its not first time Kuria Is beating Gatheca,in early 2000 he beat  Uhuru senseless in a bar fight. I like Kuria straight talking and fearless only problem is tribalist and hates Luos and kabilas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 11:22:49 AM »
Rv is largest province and the  center of kenya political gravity - yes if war stars there - it will be felt almost everywhere - except only North Eastern - that it doesn't bother - and Somalia - otherwise RV borders all the previous 7 provinces and 4 countries.

Tribe wise - which seem your interest - RV cosmopolitan nature - means any war there will be national war.

Who will kill each other? Kalejin kill Luo for Ruto or who else?
Sometimes I am surprised at what level of desperation being expressed on this forum. Come 2022 and Raila looses the election, Luo Nyanza will just continue like nothing ever happened. The only fanatics for the presidency are found in RV. The rest of the country will be peaceful as ever.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 12:15:27 PM »
I have always mentioned to you, your war threats in RV will be only felt in RV. Will a Kikuyu in Kiambu fight a Luo in Thika for the sake of Ruto presidency?
The only people who can fight in RV are Kikuyus and Kalejins. The rest will be spectators as their numbers in that area are minimal.
Let those two groups fight in RV for what ever reason and the rest of us will watch from the sidelines.

Rv is largest province and the  center of kenya political gravity - yes if war stars there - it will be felt almost everywhere - except only North Eastern - that it doesn't bother - and Somalia - otherwise RV borders all the previous 7 provinces and 4 countries.

Tribe wise - which seem your interest - RV cosmopolitan nature - means any war there will be national war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 12:36:34 PM »
There at least equal number of Luhyas in RV as Kikuyus. Tranzoia  has nearly a million people - with more than half being Luhyas - Nandi has nearly a million - with Luhyas now approaching 30%. Uasin Gishu has nearly a million with Luhyas approaching 15%. Nakuru has 5% Luhyas.

So if you do the maths - Luhyas has a million of it's people in RV. If war was to break out - and Luhyas were to be kicked out - it will lead to serious problem for your people.

You're just forgetful because 2007 - warriors di not touch you - like they did in 1992 - because we were in one ODM team together.

This time round - Kikuyus will probably be smilling as they will likely vote Ruto- so warrior will likely not touch them - but will vent their anger on your people.

Kikuyus, Luhyas, Gusii,Luos - in that order - stand the most to lose in war in rift valley - a war that will DEFINITELY come if Ruto was rigged brazenly - and anybody deemed to have supported the rigging will be punished

I have always mentioned to you, your war threats in RV will be only felt in RV. Will a Kikuyu in Kiambu fight a Luo in Thika for the sake of Ruto presidency?
The only people who can fight in RV are Kikuyus and Kalejins. The rest will be spectators as their numbers in that area are minimal.
Let those two groups fight in RV for what ever reason and the rest of us will watch from the sidelines.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 02:49:37 PM »
Has it ever occured to you, that only you threaten other people with war?

2022 elections will come and go. No matter what the results are and as usual they will be manipulated like previous occassions 2007, 2013 and 2017 Kenya will still be there and your Luhya neighbours in RV will stay put. None will be kicked out of where and believe me it is not only the Kalejin who have the monopoly of violence.

There at least equal number of Luhyas in RV as Kikuyus. Tranzoia  has nearly a million people - with more than half being Luhyas - Nandi has nearly a million - with Luhyas now approaching 30%. Uasin Gishu has nearly a million with Luhyas approaching 15%. Nakuru has 5% Luhyas.

So if you do the maths - Luhyas has a million of it's people in RV. If war was to break out - and Luhyas were to be kicked out - it will lead to serious problem for your people.

You're just forgetful because 2007 - warriors di not touch you - like they did in 1992 - because we were in one ODM team together.

This time round - Kikuyus will probably be smilling as they will likely vote Ruto- so warrior will likely not touch them - but will vent their anger on your people.

Kikuyus, Luhyas, Gusii,Luos - in that order - stand the most to lose in war in rift valley - a war that will DEFINITELY come if Ruto was rigged brazenly - and anybody deemed to have supported the rigging will be punished

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 02:55:43 PM »
Wake up to reality. The Nandis will vent their anger on Luhyas - if Luhya were to support Pro-rigging machine - just like Kipsigis will do the same to Gusii.

If you have forgotten - read Akiwumi report.

Has it ever occured to you, that only you threaten other people with war?

2022 elections will come and go. No matter what the results are and as usual they will be manipulated like previous occassions 2007, 2013 and 2017 Kenya will still be there and your Luhya neighbours in RV will stay put. None will be kicked out of where and believe me it is not only the Kalejin who have the monopoly of violence.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 03:00:09 PM »
Kuria strategy is working especially the crying wolf and playing victim. The dynasty securocrats will be left dazed and with so much legal dirt and may be attending courts over all sort of frivolous cases till grave reckons.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2021, 03:16:08 PM »
Luo, Luhya, Kamba, Somali, Kikuyu etc will support whom they want despite of your threats.
You supported rigging machine before in 2013 and 2017. Did you bear the consequences?
Am sure you believed rigging machine will always work for your side. I always mentioned to you to preach for transparent election process. You might end up being a victim of a rigged process.

Wake up to reality. The Nandis will vent their anger on Luhyas - if Luhya were to support Pro-rigging machine - just like Kipsigis will do the same to Gusii.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2021, 03:19:29 PM »
The reality is not many kalenjin live in luhyaland - while Luhyas live amongst. I speak as pundit.

Personally show me where I have ever supported RIGGING.

Luo, Luhya, Kamba, Somali, Kikuyu etc will support whom they want despite of your threats.
You supported rigging machine before in 2013 and 2017. Did you bear the consequences?
Am sure you believed rigging machine will always work for your side. I always mentioned to you to preach for transparent election process. You might end up being a victim of a rigged process.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 10:03:32 PM »
The reality is not many kalenjin live in luhyaland - while Luhyas live amongst. I speak as pundit.

Personally show me where I have ever supported RIGGING.

Is this mf openly threatening and inciting against other kabilas on a public forum?  :o :o

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2021, 11:52:48 PM »
Your hatred and anger is misplaced - has everything to do with Raila and his recent troubles.
My job here is to analyse politics.
We are all sending early warning signs that brazen rigging attempts could trigger violence.

Is this mf openly threatening and inciting against other kabilas on a public forum?  :o :o

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 01:55:09 AM »
Your hatred and anger is misplaced - has everything to do with Raila and his recent troubles.
My job here is to analyse politics.
We are all sending early warning signs that brazen rigging attempts could trigger violence.

Mta do? In a hypothetical situation would you unleash arrows on your Gema neighbors who just voted for you in the general election? Your analysis whatever you call is dumb, there has to be a casus belli one doesn't just go to war, this is not Dinka Nuer immaturity or may be you guys share some characters, who knows. I think your nervousness about your candidate prospects has to do with you knowing deep down he is not going to make it. He is deeply disliked by the Kenyan public. My fren mki anza nyoko nyoko round hii mta juta I swear, no one will save you from ICC, and KDF will go to work. Plans have already be prepared. 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 06:27:42 AM »
They don't have to attack Gema..they could attack others is my point. Rigging Ruto out will lead to war...that much I can pretend to know. If what we have seen in by-elections is repeated in general election then indeed prepare the plans to deal with possible civil war. It's very important that Ruto loses in a very fair and transparent election...not the kind we have seen so far.If Ruto is unpopular why deploy violence on his supporters and you expect them to remain non-violent. Don't think that people are blind and deaf..they see how this is going to end and will respond accordingly because they are enlightened enough to know if they let it slide..they will be forever slaves like Luos... have been to Odinga's and gov..so they will respond. How is that response going to be..they will fight the police, provincial administration, and anybody perceived to support such gov.. unfortunately, this is when it becomes tribal.. because if Matangi will be leading such violent elections..gusii will be attacked.if Raila supports it..Luos get on the line. If Luhya leaders are cheering such rigging..their people will be attacked. These civilians will be an easier target than facing police with bullets. Those attacked will respond leading to civil war.Our police will takes sides.Kdf will either takes sides or overthrow the civilian gov..This is why important to have free and fair elections, an independent police force,iebc and judiciary..and for Uhuru to be called out as the high court did..that country is more important than him.