Author Topic: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket  (Read 3732 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenneth is lone ranger who is not going anywhere in politics. He should have gone for governor seat in 2013 on the back of his gatanga profile. Now he has left it too late to win Nairobi or Muranga - such a shame to see such potential governor go to waste. The guy with mutua of machakos are the right kind of governors we need.

As for 2022 - I am not sure how he threaten Ruto chance -- uhuru will pick the guy to deputize ruto - and so far mwangi Kiunjiri seem to be running away with that

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The last idiot Ruto worked with was Raila - and he will not repeat such a mistake

If pk had brains he would have gone for muranga governor and would now be like mutua.going for second time..then 2022 he go to dpork..or even pork.Now the fool less than yr election is still deciding on 3 counties.Ruto doesn't work with fools like Kenneth or madvd.Kiunjuri is not polished but he is no fool.politics at highest level requires brains and lots of  money.Right now Ruto only fear is a frustrated Raila pulling 2002 where luos back kikuyu upstart like Martha just to spite on Ruto...that has happened before so Rutoh is probably thinking about..otherwise uhuru is committed to see through rutoh pork

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mwangi James of equity has thick accent but performs. I think Kiunjuri fits the bill. He has  7yrs to work on his image as cabinet secretary & work central/gema votes and then 10yrs as dpork to build his national base. Kenneth and Kagwe -I disagree--this isn't a beauty competition -- but a political competition - and you need smart politicians like kiunjuri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: As for 2022 - I long predicted that in 2016 - Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 08:48:41 AM »
Kabogo seem to want in : posturing by pretending to go for PORK; he had Kiambu for taking. But maybe Uhuru will offer Kabogo to Ruto?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 09:01:47 AM »

Kabogo has been trying to build a new image. He has no traction. Camt happen , wont happen.

Kabogo seem to want in : posturing by pretending to go for PORK; he had Kiambu for taking. But maybe Uhuru will offer Kabogo to Ruto?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 10:32:06 AM »
He had Kiambu governorship for taking.
Kabogo has been trying to build a new image. He has no traction. Camt happen , wont happen.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 12:29:51 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 12:33:06 PM »
If Kenyans did not beat the last 3 elections - what magic will you use this time around. BBI is out. But you can probably clandestinely re-start BBi process by strictly following high court rulling - as long as you don't touch protected chapters.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 12:46:46 PM »
Two words, rigging and incumbency.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 12:48:23 PM »

Raila Doctrine....masquarader....

Two words, rigging and incumbency.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2021, 01:23:23 PM »
Pundit you're over excited and over confident after the court ruling. We still have a long way to go things will change severaly,But I can tell you Kiunjuri will not bring even 1/4 kikuyu votes to Ruto. Kiunjuri good days are way behind him even Laikipia governor he won't make it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2021, 01:30:53 PM »

When I saw him of indicating Kabogo is a serious candidate, I saw a "Robina" in him.
Pundit you're over excited and over confident after the court ruling. We still have a long way to go things will change severaly,But I can tell you Kiunjuri will not bring even 1/4 kikuyu votes to Ruto. Kiunjuri good days are way behind him even Laikipia governor he won't make it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2021, 01:37:31 PM »
I know you're desperate to reach my level, but you cannot even wash my feet; When did I indicate that Kabogo was a serious candidate. He is only 'serious' as kiambu candidate - and perhaps as Uhuru's guy - for now.
When I saw him of indicating Kabogo is a serious candidate, I saw a "Robina" in him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2021, 01:38:08 PM »
Clearly you're a bit obtuse because I have opined on Mwangi Kiunjuri as far back as 2016.
The person who will be selected to deputize Ruto has to have some semblance of support - especially from Ruto leaning Mps in Mt Kenya.
That person is Mwangi Kiunjuri.
Your tharaka boy Prof Kindiki is good spare part but still a long way to become DPORK.
Maybe Alice Wahome of Muranga? But not well known - so she will end up in cabinet.

Therefore Mwangi Kiunjuri still the man to beat
1) He is the engine behind the scenes in mt Kenya rebellion. I think he easily has the support of most mps/mca - except maybe Moses Kuria doing his thing.
2) He was the engine that fell many of his competitors like Kabogos in 2017.
3) He doesn't come from Kiambur or Nyeri - I believe it's battle btw Muranga and diaspora. Kiunjuri wraps the diaspora - and has connection to Nyeri-Kirinyanga.
4) He is a Kikuyu - sorry but Kenya still a Kikuyu colony :)  and since independence Kikuyu has to be either VP or PORK- Merus and Embus have to wait a little longer - but definitely Kindiki will become Speaker of Senate - and Meru-Embu will have good number of positions in gov.
5) Very experienced politician whom Kikuyu nation will trust...having been in parliament since 1997.

What Mwangi Kiunjuri need to do is wait for Uhuru move -before he fold his tissue paper party that lacks traction - and join Hustler Nation proper.

Ruto already has signed 50-50 MOu with Kiunjuri.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2021, 01:51:25 PM »
Pundit you are a Kalenjin  you don't see me and noway dictating you RV manenos when we tell you about mt.kenya  better respect you have 0 ideas this side. Dont be like a child getting so excited because of candy there is more to come you behaving like ODM

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 01:53:41 PM »
I am an analyst or a pundit. I am the mirror. That is what I do. I am not saying Kiunjuri is the BEST candidate for Mt Kenya. I am trying to read Ruto moves here. And from 2016 - it been clearly - Mwangi Kiunjuri is the CHOSEN ONE.

I don't speak with Ruto neither do I advice him - but my money remain  WIlliam Ruto- Mwangi Kiunjuri ticket. Prof Kindiki has 10% chance.

Now don't hate the mirror - Mt Kenya people need to organize themsleves and identify a better leader than Mwangi Kiunjuri - Moses Kuria from Gatundu SOuth is out by technicality - Prof Kindiki come from little tharaka tribe - and Raila may be keen to pick a Kikuyu like Peter Kenneth. Kabogo-Uhuru has Moses Kuria kind of problem - Kiambu cannot replace Kiambu.

Susan Kihika we already made her Nakuru governor in waiting. So who else? Maybe Meru Mthika Linturi :) - I think Ruto will want him in his kitchen cabinet - doing deals with Farouk Kibet and screwing women like Kaittany .

Pundit you are a Kalenjin  you don't see me and noway dictating you RV manenos when we tell you about mt.kenya  better respect you have 0 ideas this side. Dont be like a child getting so excited because of candy there is more to come you behaving like ODM

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 01:58:03 PM »

This is the defiency he has,he thinks he knows everything politically. Once he makes up his mind on something he thinks that's the gospel truth. Sometimes I just shake my head. This is the problem we have and have to negotiate with Ruto hard because if you're place people like pundit in some sensitive areas we are back to moi handouts.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 02:00:34 PM »
Njuri - me and you - we are nobodies - not even MCAs. Please give us as Mt Kenya who you want to deputize Ruto. Who? Martha Karua? Wa Iria? or should Ruto pick first time mps like Ndindi Nyoro :)

Mwangi Kiunjuri is the MAN. Just wait and see.

I don't advice Ruto. I read and anticipate his political moves.

This is the defiency he has,he thinks he knows everything politically. Once he makes up his mindbon something he thinks that's the gospel truth. Sometimes I just shake my head. This is the problem we have and have to negotiate with Ruto hard because if you're place people lile pundit in some sensitive areas we are back to moi handouts.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 03:50:28 PM »

It took RV Pundit 2 full years to accept Uhurutopia was dead. But one ruling which is appeallable and he is drunk with power. I think the BBI crew should accept new reality and back one of the katikati flowergirls. But there is a chance these BBI shenanigans will run into extra time.

Anyway it is okay for Pundit to overdrink for few days. He claims to be a covid survivor but I suspect he was just depressed over Ruto travails.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »
Njuri - me and you - we are nobodies - not even MCAs. Please give us as Mt Kenya who you want to deputize Ruto. Who? Martha Karua? Wa Iria? or should Ruto pick first time mps like Ndindi Nyoro :)

Mwangi Kiunjuri is the MAN. Just wait and see.

I don't advice Ruto. I read and anticipate his political moves.

This is the defiency he has,he thinks he knows everything politically. Once he makes up his mindbon something he thinks that's the gospel truth. Sometimes I just shake my head. This is the problem we have and have to negotiate with Ruto hard because if you're place people lile pundit in some sensitive areas we are back to moi handouts.
Martha Karua is a good mention,trust me she now has lots of respect across the mountain. Merus,Embus and majority of kikuyu won't have a problem,Alice Wahome is another,Equity guy too among many,see you know many people that can be clean but you have this obsession with Mwangi Kiunjuri acroos board pro and anti Ruto mlima people here agree on one thing-Kiunjuri is a non starter,thats why you should take this seriously dont degrade me and Noway when we tell you thos stuff,kabogo Kiunjuri are all considered the same. The problem Ruto has is Martha Karua would she want to be DP but there is Alice wahome. Ruto has to trend carefully otherwise listening to you shout Kiunjuri you will mislead him just like you milsead him on the by elections and exposed him like I warned to his enemies but am Sure Ruto is much smarter.