Author Topic: Obama killing of ghadafi  (Read 3956 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Obama killing of ghadafi
« on: May 10, 2021, 05:06:51 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Obama killing of ghadafi
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 06:57:38 AM »
Blame Killary Clinton for the Libya campaign, she instigated it, who remembers her snide "we came, we saw, we conquered" remark. Little woman was so full of herself. The only person who was more hawkish than her was probably John McCain. She put Obama under pressure and started the whole lead from behind fiasco. 2016 election loss humbled her.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 08:51:43 AM »
Blame Killary Clinton for the Libya campaign, she instigated it, who remembers her snide "we came, we saw, we conquered" remark. Little woman was so full of herself. The only person who was more hawkish than her was probably John McCain. She put Obama under pressure and started the whole lead from behind fiasco. 2016 election loss humbled her.
I agree. Her chilling comment in that interview with AlJazeera the next day was actually, "We came, we saw, he died." And she chuckled too. Amazing to think there are still grownups who still seriously argue that the only reason people didn't like Killary was that she was a woman. I hated her guts ever since Libya, then I found out she was thoroughly corrupt on top of being a cold-blooded killer. If they had let Elizabeth Warren or someone else run against Trump in 2016, he wouldn't have won. He simply took advantage of the fact that Hillary was deeply disliked and seen as a female George Bush whereas he was a newbie without a track record at that point.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 09:05:51 AM »
I agree. Her chilling comment in that interview with AlJazeera the next day was actually, "We came, we saw, he died." And she chuckled too. Amazing to think there are still grownups who still seriously argue that the only reason people didn't like Killary was that she was a woman. I hated her guts ever since Libya, then I found out she was thoroughly corrupt on top of being a cold-blooded killer. If they had let Elizabeth Warren or someone else run against Trump in 2016, he wouldn't have won. He simply took advantage of the fact that Hillary was deeply disliked and seen as a female George Bush whereas he was a newbie without a track record at that point.

He died :D wow, that is even worse, what a callous woman, almost Trumpian. Warren was a complete burnout, didn't even make it to later rounds of the primaries, how do you think she takes on Trump? Totally unrealistic extreme far left positions were here undoing. Trump could only have lost to a Biden type figure, his people were hoping for Bernie and Warren to prevail in the primaries for good reason. 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 09:10:45 AM »
It's the system interplay between so called industrial complex, think tanks, and politics that led to gadafi massacre.

I believe Obama was head deep with Hillary running show for plausible deniability

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 09:24:57 AM »
It's the system interplay between so called industrial complex, think tanks, and politics that led to gadafi massacre.

I believe Obama was head deep with Hillary running show for plausible deniability

Syria showed us Obama was truly a dove.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 12:06:27 PM »
While I do not underestimate the violence of the Caucasians, it is unfathomable why mwafrika or mwarabu leaders who are able to listen to their citizens day and night; torturing those they don't like are killed so easily if they are strong men.

The fuckers are so incompetent, they do not build military capable of protecting their ass, rather everyone is after any opportunity to take them out. Then we blame mzungu.

What was so hard for Gaddaffi or Saddam to have foolproof military strategy knowing they were always marked men. Iran and even Mugabe survived - at least have people behind you, not even chokoras after you.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 03:04:22 PM »
It was the biggest mistake to kill dafi. The whole region has been unstable since his death.
Same thing t=with Saddam. The whole region has been unstable since he was dethroned.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 05:38:22 PM »
Absolutely. Foreign intervention never works. Let country deal with their issues. Egypt style. Tunisia and the likes.
It was the biggest mistake to kill dafi. The whole region has been unstable since his death.
Same thing t=with Saddam. The whole region has been unstable since he was dethroned.