Author Topic: ODM - them of we have the DEEP STATE - crying already  (Read 3861 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
ODM - them of we have the DEEP STATE - crying already
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:25:51 AM »
small tears in kisii....premium tears still loading

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-09-odm-alleges-state-plot-to-rig-bonchari-by-election/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ODM - them of we have the DEEP STATE - crying already
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 05:03:21 PM »
Matiang'i must consolidate iron grip on Gusii through Jubilee/Bonchari. Oduor noises will not change the plan... he is not in the loop. Don't be surprised if ODM withdraws and backs Jubilee last-minute.

By the way how is PEP-UDA doing in Juja? Kuria is said to have briefed Ruto yesterday.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 05:15:31 PM »
We have two cows now

Asleep cows like Robina - waiting for premium tears.

Awoke cows like Orengo - who can see the slaughter house.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 05:17:14 PM »
Raila is reduced to Luo king and then made Kenya PORK :) - you're very funny. I mean you take off coast, western, and now gusii, where does that leave Raila?

This is gonna end in premium tears for Jakom....as the handshake has surely and squarely reduced him to NDP...back to square ONE.

Because once he is reduced to Luo Nyanza 3 counteis and half - Gideon Moi with Baringo, West Pokot and maybe Samburu will be equal partner - in the BBI kUMBAYA :)

Matiang'i must consolidate iron grip on Gusii through Jubilee/Bonchari. Oduor noises will not change the plan... he is not in the loop. Don't be surprised if ODM withdraws and backs Jubilee last-minute.

By the way how is PEP-UDA doing in Juja? Kuria is said to have briefed Ruto yesterday.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 08:09:29 PM »
We have two cows now

And dead cows - Pundit & Ruto
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 08:09:41 PM »
We have two cows now

And dead cows - Pundit & Ruto

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 08:13:18 PM »
Raila is 77... if Uhuru plays him he is dead & buried as vulturous Obados take over. Splintering non-Gema into ODM, One-Kenya, etc - is good strategy. It make him sellable to Gema and NASA crew he played before. Raila of 2007, 13, 17 was scary. This new Raila is Mandela... as foxy Ruto has become kimundu aka enemy of state.

Raila is reduced to Luo king and then made Kenya PORK :) - you're very funny. I mean you take off coast, western, and now gusii, where does that leave Raila?

This is gonna end in premium tears for Jakom....as the handshake has surely and squarely reduced him to NDP...back to square ONE.

Because once he is reduced to Luo Nyanza 3 counteis and half - Gideon Moi with Baringo, West Pokot and maybe Samburu will be equal partner - in the BBI kUMBAYA :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 08:17:34 PM »
Give power to anybody - and he will transform. In Africa - some are in ICU - but their wifes and friends at home - can run the show for years. We saw it with Kibaki - Raila thought he'd run circle around elder Kibaki  - he ended up crying himself. The cabage Kibaki was quickly surrounded by GEMA elite.

GEMA learnt enough lesson from the humble primary graduate Moi. They are not gonna go for it. That is why GEMA will rather listen to Ruto's 50-50 deal - than this BBI 10-10-10-10-10-10-10 Kumbaya.

In the meantime continues admiring many birds in the bush - and dropping the ones at hand.

Come the day of counting - you'll have nothing. While crying away from this forum - you'll remember the old adage - a bird at hand is better than two in the bush.

Raila major problem we have said - he destroys his coalitions - and has to start every election from the scratch.

He doesn't consolidate. Ruto has consolidate slowly his support from Kalenjin to urp to Jubilee coalition despite few Kieleweke that will have no way to run soon.

Raila will remember in 2022 RUto inaugration that all he needed to do was to stay friendly to NASA - keep 45% support intact - and go for 5% more - not completely destroy the board - and try to rebuild it - normally 3 months to election!

Raila is 77... if Uhuru plays him he is dead & buried as vulturous Obados take over. Splintering non-Gema into ODM, One-Kenya, etc - is good strategy. It make him sellable to Gema and NASA crew he played before. Raila of 2007, 13, 17 was scary. This new Raila is Mandela... as foxy Ruto has become kimundu aka enemy of state.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 08:21:47 PM »
Gema are not stupid they know it either Raila or Ruto. At least Raila has agreed to split the animal. Greedy Ruto wants everything with a paper IOU he can flush down the sewer in few days.

Anyway my prediction remain BBI-22 combo lineup vs Ruto. A walkover. Yours I think is 4 candidates: raila, Ruto, Matiang'i and Gema. Then Ruto wins run-off. Just few months now we shall see.

Give power to anybody - and he will transform. In Africa - some are in ICU - but their wifes and friends at home - can run the show for years. We saw it with Kibaki - Raila thought he'd run circle around elder Kibaki  - he ended up crying himself. The cabage Kibaki was quickly surrounded by GEMA elite.

GEMA learnt enough lesson from the humble primary graduate Moi. They are not gonna go for it. That is why GEMA will rather listen to Ruto's 50-50 deal - than this BBI 10-10-10-10-10-10-10 Kumbaya.

In the meantime continues admiring many birds in the bush - and dropping the ones at hand.

Come the day of counting - you'll have nothing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 08:25:12 PM »
It will come to character - who can be more trusted - and the second who can give GEMA best deal.
Ruto has kept his bargain, delivered in Jubilee and despite the humiliation with Uhuru, has stayed cool, and earned a lot of stripes.
BBI is splitting the pie into tiny pieces. GEMA will likely end up getting 15% at best in such arrangment.
Ruto is telling GEMA to ignore Uhuru aberration and do 50-50 - with tiny pieces thrown to other kabilas.
And most importantly Ruto is offering 1M gema diaspora long term peace in rift valley...any reset in a relationship now (aka betrayal)...will make their settlement in RV in serious jeopardy.

In short Ruto has the best deal in town.

Gema are not stupid they know it either Raila or Ruto. At least Raila has agreed to split the animal. Greedy Ruto wants everything with a paper IOU he can flush down the sewer in few days.

Anyway my prediction remain BBI-22 combo lineup vs Ruto. A walkover. Yours I think is 4 candidates: raila, Ruto, Matiang'i and Gema. Then Ruto wins run-off. Just few months now we shall see.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 08:29:42 PM »
Are you tying to convince us or yourself? Nothing trustworthy about Ruto - at least let a non-Kalenjin decide that for you. Raila BBI goodies is the best deal Gema will ever get.

My prediction: BBI lineup will crush Ruto-MK or -Whoever lineup. No kahunas in his team.

Your prediction: courts kill BBI. Then we have 4 candidates. Ruto bag Gema in 2nd round and wins?

It will come to character - who can be trusted - and the second who can give GEMA best deal.
BBI is splitting the pie into tiny pieces.
Ruto is telling GEMA to do 50-50 - with tiny pieces thrown to other kabilas.
And most importantly Ruto is offering 1M gema diaspora long term peace in rift valley.
Ruto has kept his bargain, delivered in Jubilee and despite the problem with Uhuru, has stayed cool.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2021, 08:35:09 PM »
Ruto has delivered 3 elections to GEMA. Has worked with GEMA without as much as complaining - despite the last few years of humiliation. Ruto clearly has won the hearts of GEMA people. Maybe some of the elites have issues.

Yes BBI will be killed by the judiciary - for the simple reason - it's trying to also kill the judiciary. I don't think our judges are THAT STUPID. BBI is the most existential threat to JUDICIARY - it takes away their security of tenure, their independence and make them an appendage of the statehouse. It kills the judiciary as we know - and return back the Moi or Kibaki judiciary that brought civil war.

How will the judiciary kill it - smartly - they will tell Raila and Uhuru - to pass referendum law - and give them some recommendation - that referendum law would clarify these 8 issues (SO MANY because there is no LAW to guide the process) - before it even comes to court.

Parliament will be required to pass the referendum law (act of parliament) that clarifies these issues...coz the constitution is not the place to find answers..it's the laws that expound on it...and if not Judiciary will simply BUY TIME. Uhuru has 1 yr to go....so delay the rulling a little more and BBI become mute.

Then BBI will be taken to step 1 - 1) IEBC will have the laws to guide it in collection, verifying and name them of signatures 2) Counties will have the law to guide them on them 3) parliament.The law (act of parliament) will also clarify what people amendment is and what is not - like can Uhuru go to the people?.

BBI will be put in abeyance...nobody will complain they lost money..it's public resources :)

That my prediction for BBI. If you doubt me - ask yourself why JUDICIARY WERE QUICK TO INJUNCT IEBC AND PRESIDENT. By accepting these 8 issues are "weighty" they already declared BBI dead on arrival. They are just doing a postmortem to find the cause of death.

As for Ruto - Ruto has a solid game plan that doesn't need tweaking - maybe Mwangi Kiunjuri will become TWEAKABLE if Uhuru was to walk back and reconcile with Ruto - and demand someone else to deputize Ruto as a way to reconcile Jubilee.
Are you tying to convince us or yourself? Nothing trustworthy about Ruto - at least a non-Kalenjin decide that for you. Raila BBI goodies is the best deal Gema will ever get.

My prediction: BBI lineup will crush Ruto-MK or -Whoever lineup. No kahunas in his team.

Your prediction: courts kill BBI. Then we have 4 candidates. Ruto bag Gema in 2nd round and wins?

It will come to character - who can be trusted - and the second who can give GEMA best deal.
BBI is splitting the pie into tiny pieces.
Ruto is telling GEMA to do 50-50 - with tiny pieces thrown to other kabilas.
And most importantly Ruto is offering 1M gema diaspora long term peace in rift valley.
Ruto has kept his bargain, delivered in Jubilee and despite the problem with Uhuru, has stayed cool.