Author Topic: Justice Koome deserve to sit on SCORK or be the CJ  (Read 3750 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Justice Koome deserve to sit on SCORK or be the CJ
« on: April 14, 2021, 08:19:52 PM »
Well Ouko/Ngatia are the still out there...but definitely I see Koome getting promoted to Supreme Court...having applied for both and being already Court of Appeal..

She really handled the interview. She is humble and intelligent. Her Moi era belligerence and FIDA gave her a bad rap but she has handled herself well in high court and court of appeal.

And she is very experienced - having become a lawyer in 1980s.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Justice Koome deserve to sit on SCORK or be the CJ
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 08:22:36 PM »
You are inching closer... she is next CJ.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 08:24:45 PM »
She deserve it (AND I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY OPINION - there is little you can teach me ) - just that it bad optic for GEMA to head all arms of gov - Uhuru, Muturi, KDF, Judiciary.  Mwilu is also Deputy CJ - so having two women too many heading the judiciary...and registar (COO) is also a woman.
So I am very confident she will be given Supreme Court judge to replace Ojwang.
Ouko has the right credentials and the right tribe (Finally LUO to head an arm of Gov)...and dynasties don't fear Ouko...because he is blind Luo...who stick to his job like Magoha or Ojwang.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 09:40:13 PM »
There are 4 men in SCORK so 2 women can be top. Executive and Parliament (NA) have only men in 2 top posts so save it.

Ngatia, Murgor (like Mwilu) are too independent. Ouko, Murgor, Ngatia are wrong tribe. Ouko is worst with Raila as in-coming PORK. Women are seen as feminist not tribal. Koome is a politically safe bet - women will shield her fiercely if anyone objects to her tribe.

Of course noone can teach you anything - your moniker name literally translates as "hubris. You can google it.

She deserve it (AND I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY OPINION - there is little you can teach me ) - just that it bad optic for GEMA to head all arms of gov - Uhuru, Muturi, KDF, Judiciary.  Mwilu is also Deputy CJ - so having two women too many heading the judiciary...and registar (COO) is also a woman.
Ouko has the right credentials and the right tribe (Finally LUO to head an arm of Gov)...and dynasties don't fear Ouko...because he is blind Luo...who stick to his job like Magoha or Ojwang.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 08:42:31 AM »
Anyway I have no problem if she become Cj.Raila could also become the oldest pork...who knows.I wait to see how Ouko perform.Ngatia is brilliant but doesn't have public services experience .Murgor is cantankerous.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 06:38:40 AM »
That Justice Marete Njagi was on a mission. I guess he already knows Gatheca has reserved the seat for someone.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 07:23:25 AM »
Uhuru managed to capture JSC, he has +1. He has reserved thd seat for Ngatia. Only Ruto man can change the tidings, but also Ruto people are ok with Ngatia.
Railas influence in JSC has been watered down. Pro Raila judges will have to change their ways if they are to survive in Judiciary.

That Justice Marete Njagi was on a mission. I guess he already knows Gatheca has reserved the seat for someone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 07:44:17 AM »
I like him - a radical - a rebel. I would love him to hear my case.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 09:25:32 AM »
Murgor  very impreasive so far

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 11:22:34 AM »
 :)