Author Topic: Its good to have a different look  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Its good to have a different look
« on: October 10, 2014, 04:54:18 PM »
This says it all.
Why cant these people return to their homes?
How come they have 1000s of VIP protection yet IDPs cant get protection from their neighbors?
Am sure most want to return to their neighborhoods but cant due to fear.
They have lost hope of any govt.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Its good to have a different look
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:06:39 PM »
The key to economic advancement is security. Where you have the government unable and unwilling to enforce its own writ in all parts of the country, you end up with such a situation. Ideally there should be no IDPs in a civilized country. People should be allowed to go to their homes and kept there by force. Send a battalion to protect one man if necessary.

You have a man in Likoni kicked out of his own farm even as a court order exists demanding the government evict the occupiers. Instead of kicking them out, GoK offers the land thieves title deeds. Make me president today and those thieves leave Waitiki's farm by noon tomorrow. I would send the entire Navy to enforce the court order. You have never seen so many people arrested and tried by night and sent to NEP to serve their prison terms. Do that and you will have order in the country.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 05:14:46 PM »
Agreed.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 06:01:48 PM »
Goverments role is to protect me from my neighbor and vice versa. If these IDPs had been given security they couldnt be in such dire situation with NGOs milking their dire situation. But it seems Kenya's govt role it to protect elected officials from the people. Why could a mpig need govt protection if they are doing good for the people? I can understand president but a mpig?