Author Topic: The state capture of raila is complete  (Read 4295 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The state capture of raila is complete
« on: February 26, 2021, 05:58:19 PM »
Give it up to uhuru. He has effectively captured raila. It was a sad sight to see raila standing behind as Gedion read a speech. It is a total state capture of raila by the state. Ako ndani ya bahasha. Twice captured by the state. Moi captured him in 1997 and now moi god son has him in the pocket. Mzee raila is on the wrong side of history.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The state capture of raila is complete
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 06:53:46 PM »
All dynasties versus Hustler. It will be Narc 2002 again. Revolution.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 07:15:09 PM »
Raila is more happy inside government than outside.
He has sold his soul for a contest. Will he get it is the question ?

Give it up to uhuru. He has effectively captured raila. It was a sad sight to see raila standing behind as Gedion read a speech. It is a total state capture of raila by the state. Ako ndani ya bahasha. Twice captured by the state. Moi captured him in 1997 and now moi god son has him in the pocket. Mzee raila is on the wrong side of history.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 01:06:12 AM »
Let Raila and his people eat in peace. The burden lies on those who aided and abetted electoral theft.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 01:11:21 AM »
Let Raila and his people eat in peace. The burden lies on those who aided and abetted electoral theft.

When you say that, it ruins a narrative that runs on the thread that the people - rather than IEBC - actually get to decide  :-\ .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 06:00:10 AM »
Plato, how can RAO be on the wrong side of History yet the history taught in school today is STILL that of Mzee Jomo Kenyatta liberating Kenyans from the York of colonialism? That inspite of what we know namely that Jomo was never a mau mau nor its leader??? Once he had the reins of power Jomo brought in all those who had opposed the mau mau aka the home guards to run the country. KENYANS DO NOT DESERVE RAILA just like they do not deserve Dedan Kimathi who to the best of my knowledge, no one knows where he was buried. SHAME! For years Raila was in detention cumulatively chalking up the record for the Kenyan with the most number of years in detention without trial. It is universally accepted that Raila is responsible for many of the freedoms (yes freedoms that our neighbors only dream about!) enjoyed by the masses - things we take for granted like free speech, freedom of Assembly and Association and the privilege to call a sitting President by all manner of names. It is Raila's TOSHA that consign the Moi era to the dustbin of history only for Kibaki to immediately embark on a reverse gear that culminated in Moi protege that had been trashed at the ballot in 2002 stealing votes to sneak into power in 2013, hardly a decade later. Raila is on the right side of history - at least this history we have now. Your children and grand children will be learning about the history of handshake .... unless unless UNLESS Kenyans stop being obsessed with convicted looters and campaigning for them to be elected, unless the masses go to revolution. Only revolution will change the course of this Nation. Untill then @Patel has a point from what he just posted.
Let Raila eat in peace since you are not worthy of his sacrifices for this country.
@Termie, don't derail a serious conversation going on here. We are still in the era where top leadership of this country is decided in boardrooms.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 06:19:57 AM »
Kenya's 'culture of impunity'
In Kenya, for instance, the US embassy in Nairobi has actively supported youth groups to strengthen democracy and to forestall a return of the post-election violence that killed 1,200 people and displaced 300,000 others following the disputed elections of Dec. 27, 2007. The US government also supported efforts by Kenya’s Parliament to write a new Constitution, which would change the winner-takes-all culture of Kenyan politics and reduce the likelihood of future post-election violence.

Far from supporting this US reform agenda, top Kenyan officials actually saw it as a threat, if not to the state, then certainly to their own “vested interests,” says a US embassy cable dated Jan. 12, 2010.

“Bringing about implementation of the reform agenda poses a large challenge because doing so threatens the culture of impunity and the entrenched political class that has existed in Kenya since independence. Most of the political and economic elite (to greater and lesser extents) compose the vested interests that benefit from and support impunity and the lack of accountability with respect to governance, state resources, and the rule of law. This includes President Kibaki and Prime Minister Odinga, who signed the coalition agreement, as well as most of the members of the Cabinet and leaders of the political parties.”
Read more at: https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Africa/Africa-Monitor/2010/1209/WikiLeaks-documents-roil-Nigeria-Kenya-and-South-Africa

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 08:32:17 AM »
Raila reminds me of a he-goat "nthenge" very rebellious at times appearing cooperative but end of day will cause disturbances. 2022 raila will be left with his NDP. because he Must be on ballot and other NASA principals will have chosen their candidate to face Mzito. Baba will max out at 13%

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 09:10:00 AM »

These Luos pretend to know MAU MAU more than MT Kenyans, there is a reason why Kenyatta was arrested , matter of fact in Kenyattas last tally before beimg jailed he told MAU MAU how to operate.

Secondly Raila was arrested for one particular reason trying to overthrow Moi, same thing he did with Uhuru treason and what did Uhuru do , he rewarded him. The Matibas , Rubias  Muites Koigi Wamwere , Njues are the real Liberators and rhey paid for it dearly.

Funny enough  you mention Kibaki , Raila tormented Kibaki and its one reason why Mt Kenya hate Raila, if for instance Raila was never there Kibaki could have grown Kenyan economy by more than 10%. .Luos claim Kibakis success was because of Raila where as facts say otherwise.

Revolution is brewing and the leader is none other than Ruto. Lucky for Raila and Uhuru he has a soft spot for them

Plato, how can RAO be on the wrong side of History yet the history taught in school today is STILL that of Mzee Jomo Kenyatta liberating Kenyans from the York of colonialism? That inspite of what we know namely that Jomo was never a mau mau nor its leader??? Once he had the reins of power Jomo brought in all those who had opposed the mau mau aka the home guards to run the country. KENYANS DO NOT DESERVE RAILA just like they do not deserve Dedan Kimathi who to the best of my knowledge, no one knows where he was buried. SHAME! For years Raila was in detention cumulatively chalking up the record for the Kenyan with the most number of years in detention without trial. It is universally accepted that Raila is responsible for many of the freedoms (yes freedoms that our neighbors only dream about!) enjoyed by the masses - things we take for granted like free speech, freedom of Assembly and Association and the privilege to call a sitting President by all manner of names. It is Raila's TOSHA that consign the Moi era to the dustbin of history only for Kibaki to immediately embark on a reverse gear that culminated in Moi protege that had been trashed at the ballot in 2002 stealing votes to sneak into power in 2013, hardly a decade later. Raila is on the right side of history - at least this history we have now. Your children and grand children will be learning about the history of handshake .... unless unless UNLESS Kenyans stop being obsessed with convicted looters and campaigning for them to be elected, unless the masses go to revolution. Only revolution will change the course of this Nation. Untill then @Patel has a point from what he just posted.
Let Raila eat in peace since you are not worthy of his sacrifices for this country.
@Termie, don't derail a serious conversation going on here. We are still in the era where top leadership of this country is decided in boardrooms.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 10:28:15 PM »
So you say, Ouru captured RAO, some say RAO captured Ouru, who cares bout who captured who?  Ati it was sad to see Raila standing behind Gedion, Why would you be?   Raila, Raila, Raila, all the time, its boring bro. Now that the predictions of Raila kwisha did not come to pass and  BBI is on its way to pass, I expect these reverse psychology BS.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 07:55:31 AM »

These Luos pretend to know MAU MAU more than MT Kenyans, there is a reason why Kenyatta was arrested , matter of fact in Kenyattas last tally before beimg jailed he told MAU MAU how to operate.....
Grudgingly but deservedly I hand it to Pundit for knowing the Geography of his country, he will speak about small markets like Chwele which the ordinary Elite of these country would never have heard of unless of course that is their home area. Pundit has a knack of accurately identity members on this forum  down to their sub tribes simply from the discourse that takes place here.
At the other end of the spectrum are unapologetic tribalists on this forum, most likely stuck deep in the roots of their communities who it is like they only know three tribes in this country. The Kikuyu, the Kalenjin, not surprising for these two tribes because they run the country through a system they themselves coined as 50-50 and then anybody else not belonging to these two communities is labeled a Luo.
Not long ago in 2020 a character called @nowayhaha came limping here after choo.com went under. It didn't take 3 or 4 posts before @Pundit had called him out as having (in Pundit's words) Low IQ. They say all politics is local. That is so apt as to how some reason here that I can't blame Pundit for handing out those labels.
The story of the Mau Mau has been taught in the school curriculum since 1963, and even examined in National exams. Nobody can come here and claim to own it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 08:15:49 AM »

Why eas Kenyatta arrested ? Such a simple question for high IQed

These Luos pretend to know MAU MAU more than MT Kenyans, there is a reason why Kenyatta was arrested , matter of fact in Kenyattas last tally before beimg jailed he told MAU MAU how to operate.....
Grudgingly but deservedly I hand it to Pundit for knowing the Geography of his country, he will speak about small markets like Chwele which the ordinary Elite of these country would never have heard of unless of course that is their home area. Pundit has a knack of accurately identity members on this forum  down to their sub tribes simply from the discourse that takes place here.
At the other end of the spectrum are unapologetic tribalists on this forum, most likely stuck deep in the roots of their communities who it is like they only know three tribes in this country. The Kikuyu, the Kalenjin, not surprising for these two tribes because they run the country through a system they themselves coined as 50-50 and then anybody else not belonging to these two communities is labeled a Luo.
Not long ago in 2020 a character called @nowayhaha came limping here after choo.com went under. It didn't take 3 or 4 posts before @Pundit had called him out as having (in Pundit's words) Low IQ. They say all politics is local. That is so apt as to how some reason here that I can't blame Pundit for handing out those labels.
The story of the Mau Mau has been taught in the school curriculum since 1963, and even examined in National exams. Nobody can come here and claim to own it.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 08:32:25 AM »
In this digital age, you don't  have to ask me moron. Make Wikipedia your friend.
In 1952, he was among the Kapenguria Six arrested and charged with masterminding the anti-colonial Mau Mau Uprising. Although protesting his innocencea view shared by later historians—he was convicted. He remained imprisoned at Lokitaung until 1959 and was then exiled to Lodwar until 1961.
Jomo Kenyatta

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2021, 08:50:25 AM »

Thankyou , I rest my case. Jommo cared for his people   Uhuru cares for family and wealth for that matter.

In this digital age, you don't  have to ask me moron. Make Wikipedia your friend.
In 1952, he was among the Kapenguria Six arrested and charged with masterminding the anti-colonial Mau Mau Uprising. Although protesting his innocencea view shared by later historians—he was convicted. He remained imprisoned at Lokitaung until 1959 and was then exiled to Lodwar until 1961.
Jomo Kenyatta

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2021, 10:42:05 AM »
This poor guy does not understand English. Pundit was right about this fellow the moment he arrived on this forum - it is low IQ.
Notice how in this response, he tries to wriggle out of the specifics of this exchange by trying to introduce another person in the debate namely Uhuru. @Kichwa has lately been pointing out on this forum about tangatanga adherents moving goalposts...

Thankyou , I rest my case. Jommo cared for his people   Uhuru cares for family and wealth for that matter.

Jomo Kenyatta

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2021, 10:59:12 AM »

Thank you , I will keep on staing the facts,I speak 10 languages fyi, n im produd of that.

This poor guy does not understand English. Pundit was right about this fellow the moment he arrived on this forum - it is low IQ.
Notice how in this response, he tries to wriggle out of the specifics of this exchange by trying to introduce another person in the debate namely Uhuru. @Kichwa has lately been pointing out on this forum about tangatanga adherents moving goalposts...

Jomo Kenyatta

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2021, 02:19:22 PM »
First, if English is one of the 10 languages you speak, then obviously you don't write it that well.  :73:

Secondly I find your claim to speak 10 languages very strange, yet on this forum you can only mention or seem to know of only three languages spoken in this country that is in addition to Swahili and English, namely Kikuyu, Kalenjin and the third - Luo.

Thank you , I will keep on staing the facts,I speak 10 languages fyi, n im produd of that.

Jomo Kenyatta

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2021, 11:03:24 PM »
Jommo was innocent of all charges of organizing and helping bring about independence through the Mau Mau uprising. I have simplified a very mysterious statement our brother was innocent of understanding.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2021, 07:04:46 AM »
GeeMail, I am afraid you have not simplified the 'mysterious statement' enough for this retard. You have to go slower in which case this perhaps is how you would have opened with your explanation:

"With hindsight, historians say the courts were wrong in convicting Jommo on charges of organizing and helping bring about independence through the Mau Mau uprising because he was indeed innocent..."

Jommo was innocent of all charges of organizing and helping bring about independence through the Mau Mau uprising. I have simplified a very mysterious statement our brother was innocent of understanding.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 08:04:19 AM »

Noted and he was arrested and spent time in jail 9 years to be precise  for being innocent. its a strange world isnt it ?