Author Topic: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization  (Read 8634 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2021, 06:43:48 PM »

Whose wife , If you are talking about Raila Junior, then the wife is a Kibukosya a Luhya.

Gatabaki family is related to Ndii through his wife a daughter.

What is this Raila hate that Kikuyus are willing to throw the country to the dogs? Raila loves Kikuyus, his wife is literally Gatabaki family in Githunguri, I think all his kids speak kikuyu. Raila in two months will make Kenya a world player like Kibaki, Ruto is an international pariah.

You are too much. Ndii is a married to Gatabaki daughter. GATABAKI was a richman back in the colonial days and a genius of his time. Most his kids are super bright. Gatabaki were anti colonial govt and one of Gatabaki sons was a the mp for Githunguri in the 90s and owned Finance Magazine an antimoi publication. Njehu runnings with moi ruined him financially. I beleive the woman producing Tony Gachokq show is a gatabakis daughter. The Gatabakis are mavericks, think of a family with 4 orengos type

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2021, 06:57:32 PM »

You are replying FnB or me ? If its proving who know Gatabakis lineage I would add so much until you will be suprised.

Whose wife , If you are talking about Raila Junior, then the wife is a Kibukosya a Luhya.

Gatabaki family is related to Ndii through his wife a daughter.

What is this Raila hate that Kikuyus are willing to throw the country to the dogs? Raila loves Kikuyus, his wife is literally Gatabaki family in Githunguri, I think all his kids speak kikuyu. Raila in two months will make Kenya a world player like Kibaki, Ruto is an international pariah.

You are too much. Ndii is a married to Gatabaki daughter. GATABAKI was a richman back in the colonial days and a genius of his time. Most his kids are super bright. Gatabaki were anti colonial govt and one of Gatabaki sons was a the mp for Githunguri in the 90s and owned Finance Magazine an antimoi publication. Njehu runnings with moi ruined him financially. I beleive the woman producing Tony Gachokq show is a gatabakis daughter. The Gatabakis are mavericks, think of a family with 4 orengos type

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2021, 07:11:59 PM »
You mean Ida Odinga is a Gatabaki :) Ida Anyango Oyoo is from Migori :) and is a Luo. Raila did force it appears to me his late son to marry kikuyu for political sake - and they eventually divorced - and Fidel married an Eritrean or Ethiopian woman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2021, 07:32:24 PM »
The same lady , Odinga family attacked claiming she was baren, only for Fidel to marry an Eritrean then by 2019 Odinga family wanted to disinherit her. So sad.

You mean Ida Odinga is a Gatabaki :) Ida Anyango Oyoo is from Migori :) and is a Luo. Raila did force it appears to me his late son to marry kikuyu for political sake - and they eventually divorced - and Fidel married an Eritrean or Ethiopian woman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2021, 10:30:04 AM »
It is not clear why mwafrika struggles with understanding that dynastic kleptocrony capitalists are directly related to our desperate shit hole situations. Why would a Kenyatta or an Odinga have a chance in Kenya's leadership? A moi? Shit!

Even the mwafrika who have run to countries where dismantling the dynasties is the order of the day which allows investments, innovations and social mobility out of poverty? Change in leadership is the greatest software innovation for a any society wishing to transform.

Will there be a Lincoln family member as president in the US or we will have an immigrant as US president soon? What has happened to Kennedys, Bushes, Clintons? Are they the answer to America's problems???
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2021, 06:49:47 AM »
It is not clear why mwafrika struggles with understanding that dynastic kleptocrony capitalists are directly related to our desperate shit hole situations. Why would a Kenyatta or an Odinga have a chance in Kenya's leadership? A moi? Shit!

Even the mwafrika who have run to countries where dismantling the dynasties is the order of the day which allows investments, innovations and social mobility out of poverty? Change in leadership is the greatest software innovation for a any society wishing to transform.

Will there be a Lincoln family member as president in the US or we will have an immigrant as US president soon? What has happened to Kennedys, Bushes, Clintons? Are they the answer to America's problems???

What about dynasty kabilas? You talk about family dynasties because that is a convenient narrative to hide behind. Kenya is composed of more than 2 tribes baba, we need to move on.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2021, 08:09:49 AM »
So you think Uhuru is ready to pour Billions and use government machinery for a wild goose chase ?

Not convinced because he is not naive to imagine the judiciary will just roll over.We will see.This one I believe he is doing to buy time.....by time omtatah is through with BBI it will be 2023.There is no referendum act we speak...so judiciary will have to guide the process .Why leave all these to last minute

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2021, 08:54:24 AM »
Huduma  number took him 3yrs; BBI will take longer; He doesn't have all the cards; Our judiciary is fiercely independent; they annualed his victory for once; so yes he can spend himself lame ; but if he is breaking the law; like he has clearly done with BBI; he will be stopped.

There are 12 cases before the court.

So you think Uhuru is ready to pour Billions and use government machinery for a wild goose chase ?