Author Topic: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization  (Read 8670 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2021, 09:31:44 AM »
All that for Ruto’s presidency? If Ruto becomes the president of Rift Valley, will it even have a big enough GDP for him to steal and leave some for his wheelbarrow folks? I also noticed that you always bring out the big bad cattle rustling Pokots, these Pokots have been beating your people for years and the government only comes in when you guys have been completely overwhelmed and run over. I am sure if the Pokots picked a war with the government itself, they will be beaten to a pulp in days, do you even have to fight these people? Shut off all the food and water sources and the idiots will come out crawling out of the bushes. On marathon running, it’s true you have great long distance running, African Americans have great athletes but you have to know that sports organization and management is a very complex affair it’s not just running from point A to B, Didn’t some guy(not his tribe) leave our Olympic athletes sleeping on the streets and even stole their uniforms?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2021, 09:50:04 AM »
Anyway, all this war talk is nonsense, it’s all anxiety talk. For now, the only person running and campaigning is Ruto. Raila the albatross has not told us what his intentions are, imagine that kazaring that will occur when the actual campaigns start. All we are doing here is offering opinions, in the grand scheme of things whatever we say here doesn’t matter and it’s presumptuous to think that we have the ability to control anything. There are people here who think Ruto is president already, I have a completely opposite view, Ruto will not be the next president of Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2021, 11:22:19 AM »
Pokot beat Kenya police and KDF almost every year.Kalenjin proper is Nandi-Kipsigis - and they use to beat Pokot until they sing. Pokot are 3rd most populous. Then rest are really small subtribes. If Nandi-Kipsigis are given guns - kenya will be history in a few days. I hope you saw in 2007 the amount of damage done in 3 days!

All that for Ruto’s presidency? If Ruto becomes the president of Rift Valley, will it even have a big enough GDP for him to steal and leave some for his wheelbarrow folks? I also noticed that you always bring out the big bad cattle rustling Pokots, these Pokots have been beating your people for years and the government only comes in when you guys have been completely overwhelmed and run over. I am sure if the Pokots picked a war with the government itself, they will be beaten to a pulp in days, do you even have to fight these people? Shut off all the food and water sources and the idiots will come out crawling out of the bushes. On marathon running, it’s true you have great long distance running, African Americans have great athletes but you have to know that sports organization and management is a very complex affair it’s not just running from point A to B, Didn’t some guy(not his tribe) leave our Olympic athletes sleeping on the streets and even stole their uniforms?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2021, 11:37:01 AM »
All we ant is free and fair election - and peaceful handover to the Dr Ruto if he wins or Raila if he wins or even Matiangi. The rest of the lectures you can keep for yourself.

BBI, illegal swearing in, illegal appointment, refusal to obey court orders and the shenagians from Uhuru - is driving KENYA TO CIVIL WAR. Majority of GEMA people can see the drunkard is driving them to an edge..and has refused to board it. Only a few like you are supporting him.

And all I can do is sound the early warning bell.

Don't imagine the police and army will remain loyal to Uhuru - they could split along tribal lines - and kenya will be KAPUT. The same has happened in many other countries.

Be extremely careful when dealing with Ruto - because he commands kalenjin well trained army of youths - and there a million of our people - that will be first to get the retaliation. So play fair. If you play rough. They play rough.

Anyway, all this war talk is nonsense, it’s all anxiety talk. For now, the only person running and campaigning is Ruto. Raila the albatross has not told us what his intentions are, imagine that kazaring that will occur when the actual campaigns start. All we are doing here is offering opinions, in the grand scheme of things whatever we say here doesn’t matter and it’s presumptuous to think that we have the ability to control anything. There are people here who think Ruto is president already, I have a completely opposite view, Ruto will not be the next president of Kenya.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2021, 02:37:43 PM »
Stop boasting about Kalenjins, your are horribly overstating and overestimating your strengths. A tribe like let’s say Luos and their supporters can make the country totally ungovernable without an army and that’s why Uhuru decided to go the BBI route. Is BBI a solution to all our ills? Heeeell no!!! But we can start by inclusions and therefore stopping the threats of violence every election cycle. If we go to elections in our current disposition, the losers will claim rigging, not accept the results etc remember, kalenjins are not the only ones represented in the armed forces.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2021, 02:42:43 PM »
You just woke up to inclusion now? or you just want dilute power as it get out of your hand. GEMA elite game-plan is obvious. They have no candidate to win and want to make the next PORK job impossible. Tell you what if BBI passes and Ruto or Raila win - the first agenda will be to DELETE BBI - but obviousy it won't pass - Omtatah alone will block it at judiciary.

Let ignore the tribal banter for a moment - otherwise we know who calls the shots in that department.

Stop boasting about Kalenjins, your are horribly overstating and overestimating your strengths. A tribe like let’s say Luos and their supporters can make the country totally ungovernable without an army and that’s why Uhuru decided to go the BBI route. Is BBI a solution to all our ills? Heeeell no!!! But we can start by inclusions and therefore stopping the threats of violence every election cycle. If we go to elections in our current disposition, the losers will claim rigging, not accept the results etc remember, kalenjins are not the only ones represented in the armed forces.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2021, 02:49:18 PM »
Fairandbalance , aint it funny that as RV boasts of Kalenjin you intun boast of Luo. Showing your true colours.  Why pretend to be someone who you are not.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2021, 03:30:07 PM »
What is this guy’s obsession with my Kikuyuism. Ask anyone here, I was a horrible kikuyu supremacist for a long time. I supported Kibaki in all his presidency, I supported the duo in their first term with a lot of enthusiasm and hope but became horribly disappointed after it became the same thievery, mediocrity and chaos. In my history here, I have said things and come up with nicknames of the Luo tribe that I am really ashamed of. I do not know how long you have been here, I joined the old sites starting with the original Kenya talk around the end of Moi error, that’s almost twenty years here. We were here in the days of Oloo, Miguna, kichwa, Njamba, Omollo, Masinde, Ngina, Wakwitu, Njamba, Pundit and so many other. Ask these people who came up with nicknames like bonobos, Kaguta Ruto etc I used to be a vicious individual, human beings evolve, I do not see tribe anymore. It would be the height of hypocrisy to call out racists here while spreading tribal venom in Kenya, I have reversed sides with Ndii. I am also not sold on any tribal or mass supremacy, great things are achieved by individual effort. Most whites who claim supremacy here can hardly spell their names but take credit of all achievements by other white so it’s a really flawed philosophy. I look at most Kikuyus or Kalenjins, I do not see any quality that separates them from the other tribes or entitles them to leadership. I am not begging you to accept me as a kikuyu, I am happy belonging to the human tribe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2021, 03:33:18 PM »
Long inshas. You're a kalenjin (luo) hater and kikuyu supremacist. You don't even hate Moi - who sodomized your brain. You hate anybody that can challenge your supreme tribe. If Raila look likely to win - you'll start long Inshas that don't make sense.

As far as I remember you've really never made much sense. The mental contortion. Njamba yes is not a tribalist..but you.
What is this guy’s obsession with my Kikuyuism. Ask anyone here, I was a horrible kikuyu supremacist for a long time. I supported Kibaki in all his presidency, I supported the duo in their first term with a lot of enthusiasm and hope but became horribly disappointed after it became the same thievery, mediocrity and chaos. In my history here, I have said things and come up with nicknames of the Luo tribe that I am really ashamed of. I do not know how long you have been here, I joined the old sites starting with the original Kenya talk around the end of Moi error, that’s almost twenty years here. We were here in the days of Oloo, Miguna, kichwa, Njamba, Omollo, Masinde, Ngina, Wakwitu, Njamba, Pundit and so many other. Ask these people who came up with nicknames like bonobos, Kaguta Ruto etc I used to be a vicious individual, human beings evolve, I do not see tribe anymore. It would be the height of hypocrisy to call out racists here while spreading tribal venom in Kenya, I have reversed sides with Ndii. I am also not sold on any tribal or mass supremacy, great things are achieved by individual effort. Most whites who claim supremacy here can hardly spell their names but take credit of all achievements by other white so it’s a really flawed philosophy. I look at most Kikuyus or Kalenjins, I do not see any quality that separates them from the other tribes or entitles them to leadership. I am not begging you to accept me as a kikuyu, I am happy belonging to the human tribe.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2021, 03:46:35 PM »
That’s your own subjective view, you and I live in a parallel worlds.  You actually do not make a lot of sense to me either. We are all forced to respond to you using tribal metrics because you cannot seem to be able to think beyond that. If for example I request people here to name one thing that Kalenjins have run successfully, it’s not tribal hate. I am just questioning your entitlement. I have zero hate for the regular Kale out there, that would be self defeating.There is a lot of bluster here and hyperbole, sometimes take it with a grain of salt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2021, 03:57:19 PM »
So what has regular kale done for you to love them :). You're one of the most incorrigible people I know of.
That’s your own subjective view, you and I live in a parallel world. You actually do not make a lot of sense to me either. We are all forced to respond to you using tribal metrics because you cannot seem to be able to think beyond that. If for example I request people here to name one thing that Kalenjins have run successfully, it’s not tribal hate. I am just questioning your entitlement. I have zero hate for the regular Kale out there.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »

I thought I was the only one that noticed this kind of hypocrisy.  How GEMA talking points sounded eerily like listening to Republicans back here and wondering if they(those in the US) can't make the connection of why nobody was buying it.  Better late than never.  If Kenya can't solve its Achilles heel of tribalism, everything else is just wasted effort.  At least BBI seems to be pretending to try to address it. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2021, 06:02:02 PM »

I thought I was the only one that noticed this kind of hypocrisy.  How GEMA talking points sounded eerily like listening to Republicans back here and wondering if they(those in the US) can't make the connection of why nobody was buying it.  Better late than never.  If Kenya can't solve its Achilles heel of tribalism, everything else is just wasted effort.  At least BBI seems to be pretending to try to address it.
by the way, sorry for not mentioning your name, Terminator or bitsmak, you have been here a long time. It’s actually sad, I think it’s a manifestation of inner turmoil and low self esteem. I find a lot of racists also have some anti social or other mental issues.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2021, 06:27:59 PM »

by the way, sorry for not mentioning your name, Terminator or bitsmak, you have been here a long time. It’s actually sad, I think it’s a manifestation of inner turmoil and low self esteem. I find a lot of racists also have some anti social or other mental issues.

No biggy.  People grow and change as you absorb the lessons of life.  The tendency seems to be from idealism to pragmatism.  Kenya's, and Africa's problem in general, IMO is just failure to see the forest for the trees.  That is how someone as intelligent as Ndii finds himself discussing foreskins.

Namewise I prefer bitmask.  Terminator was from younger dick measuring days :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2021, 06:59:42 PM »

Let all really embrace the new FB. Welcome to project Kenya FB. You have really evolved and it is interesting to see you go through this evolution.

Rv pundit, cut the man a slack. He has seen the light. He has changed his mind.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2021, 07:06:36 PM »
That’s funny..lol..I should probably change my moniker too cause if I met that guy who is my former self, I would whoop his ass. Kenya has two major issues, corruption and tribalism, it’s so weird cause other than my name and birthplace, I have really nothing in common with my next door kikuyu, people had to interpret all the shenanigans when I married my wife, I have had zero interest in kikuyu culture since my dick measuring days.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2021, 11:08:19 PM »
"“A wise man changes his mind sometimes, but a fool never. To change your mind is the best evidence you have one.” - Desmond Ford

Let all really embrace the new FB. Welcome to project Kenya FB. You have really evolved and it is interesting to see you go through this evolution.

Rv pundit, cut the man a slack. He has seen the light. He has changed his mind.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2021, 09:19:39 AM »
We have been here for more than 20 years , some of the guys you mention we have even physically met . I can tell you point blank you hail from Luo Nyanza . Its better to stop pretending

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2021, 04:04:54 PM »
What is this Raila hate that Kikuyus are willing to throw the country to the dogs? Raila loves Kikuyus, his wife is literally Gatabaki family in Githunguri, I think all his kids speak kikuyu. Raila in two months will make Kenya a world player like Kibaki, Ruto is an international pariah.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2021, 04:33:10 PM »

Whose wife , If you are talking about Raila Junior, then the wife is a Kibukosya a Luhya.

Gatabaki family is related to Ndii through his wife a daughter.

What is this Raila hate that Kikuyus are willing to throw the country to the dogs? Raila loves Kikuyus, his wife is literally Gatabaki family in Githunguri, I think all his kids speak kikuyu. Raila in two months will make Kenya a world player like Kibaki, Ruto is an international pariah.