Author Topic: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization  (Read 8629 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 02:06:08 PM »
They now celebrate and have forgiven Uhuru but were up in arms back then in Grandcoalition government when The same Uhuru used to defend Kibaki using the same terminology to describe Raila and his kinsmen

Politics of the foreskin has been pursued intellectually; sociologically by scholars. The noise is just hypocritical hiding of the head in the sand.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00020184.2018.1452850

http://oyungapala.com/politics-of-the-foreskin/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2021, 02:59:04 PM »
This is the gist of Ndii's position. Only small boys will be bought over through sweets and then are thrashed. The cycle continues till they man up and stand up to the bully or have their own homestead.

They now celebrate and have forgiven Uhuru but were up in arms back then in Grandcoalition government when The same Uhuru used to defend Kibaki using the same terminology to describe Raila and his kinsmen

Politics of the foreskin has been pursued intellectually; sociologically by scholars. The noise is just hypocritical hiding of the head in the sand.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00020184.2018.1452850

http://oyungapala.com/politics-of-the-foreskin/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2021, 03:05:59 PM »
I think Uhuru with the handshake came to a eureka moment where he decided that Kenya is bigger than two tribes, it had nothing to safeguarding his family’s wealth which could have been guaranteed under his “ friend” Ruto if he supported him for 10yrs. Kikuyus think they have it good, they have played the reverse psychology to the tee and both sides are literally on their knees begging for their 5m votes. They thought the same with Moi, I am predicting here today that, they make Ruto president, he sorrounds himself with his greedy henchmen, all you have to do is listen to the chief Kaleo here, it will end in tears for the Kikuyus. In two years, they will be in the streets begging Luos and Raila to rescue them again after Kalenjins start going after eguity pank, maziwa, tea, coffee and all premier kikuyu enterprises, they are here to finish where Moi left. I will be here on this same site laughing my ass off. Before I sign off, I would like someone with a keen mind to list all the things Kalenjins have run to great success, I will start with Moi and Egerton university, they fought for control of this two great institutions, I hear kids at Moi university wipe their asses with walls and used masks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2021, 04:17:04 PM »
We run marathon to great success. It takes incredible patience, discipline and hardwork to do that.
Anyway boy - Ruto has proven ready for the task - kenyans know Ruto can do it.

Your fear of Kalenjin nation is palpable. Sadly for you we are taking it. We are not going to negotiate because apart from Somalis and Okiek we are more kenyan than anyone else.

And if you attempt to rig - we will delete kenya from the map of Africa - and Kalenjin nation will become an independent nation :)

Moi handed over. Prepare to hand over power.

I think Uhuru with the handshake came to a eureka moment where he decided that Kenya is bigger than two tribes, it had nothing to safeguarding his family’s wealth which could have been guaranteed under his “ friend” Ruto if he supported him for 10yrs. Kikuyus think they have it good, they have played the reverse psychology to the tee and both sides are literally on their knees begging for their 5m votes. They thought the same with Moi, I am predicting here today that, they make Ruto president, he sorrounds himself with his greedy henchmen, all you have to do is listen to the chief Kaleo here, it will end in tears for the Kikuyus. In two years, they will be in the streets begging Luos and Raila to rescue them again after Kalenjins start going after eguity pank, maziwa, tea, coffee and all premier kikuyu enterprises, they are here to finish where Moi left. I will be here on this same site laughing my ass off. Before I sign off, I would like someone with a keen mind to list all the things Kalenjins have run to great success, I will start with Moi and Egerton university, they fought for control of this two great institutions, I hear kids at Moi university wipe their asses with walls and used masks.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2021, 04:49:24 PM »
Hehehe, first of all, how do you wipe a whole country like Kenya out of the map of Africa with bows and arrows, and if you were able to, for the sake of a silly argument, how does that advance your cause?  You are finally losing it Pundito.  Relax.  Ruto is not going to be president and Kenya will be fine.

We run marathon to great success. It takes incredible patience, discipline and hardwork to do that.

Your fear of Kalenjin nation is palpable. Sadly for you we are taking it. We are not going to negotiate because apart from Somalis and Okiek we are more kenyan than anyone else.

And if you attempt to rig - we will delete kenya from the map of Africa - and Kalenjin nation will become an independent nation :)

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 05:09:43 PM »
My friend you long inshas has not made a Luo president since 1960s. The only time a Luo became something - PM - was when Kalenjin with their arrows - shot their war to negotiating table - where eventually you cried and took crumbs - when Kibaki was on a wall. Now don't think we cannot upgrade weapon. We have the training. We can get the weapons if need be. That obviously is not small matter. But Ruto will win by far - otherwise civil war will on.

And most importantly - after trying since 1960s - why don't you sit down, relax and watch Ruto become PORK; he is already a heartbeat away; if Uhuru doesn't wake up tomorrow; he becomes PORK.

Hehehe, first of all, how do you wipe a whole country like Kenya out of the map of Africa with bows and arrows, and if you were able to, for the sake of a silly argument, how does that advance your cause?  You are finally losing it Pundito.  Relax.  Ruto is not going to be president and Kenya will be fine.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 06:03:21 PM »
Talk about an overblown perception of self, ati Kalenjins will burn the country down while all the other tribes watch. The only reason Kibaki gave in was because it was kikuyu vs all the other kabilas, a Raila strategy. This time, if Ruto loses, Kikuyus will shrug their shoulders and move on. Are you going to be fighting Kikuyus too? Try a civil war against all the other tribes and you will be blown back to Stone Age, if you are not already there with your wheelbarrow bullshit. If Ruto starts a class war of ati occupying land and taking over properties, he owns stolen stuff too, people will be sleeping at Weston hotel for free. You better tone down on the war bullshit, the election is still a long way to go.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 06:39:42 PM »
Where were you in 1992. Kalenjin were small tribe fighting all tribes. Now it's 6.5m - maybe more gorilla. You're the one starting war by engaging in tribal politics. Ruto is engaged in class politics.And don't ever be lied that kikuyus are loved; if kalenjin start; the rest will finish.

My friend you don't want to continue with kalenjin this or that. Deal with Ruto AS INDIVIDUAL politician. But the moment you bring us Kalenjin - utalia sana. You bring anti-kalenjin propaganda - we wake up anti-kikuyu monster.

Mumezoa Jaluo who you deride as uncut; Now here we are guys who taught all of you how to cut and gave the bantus the ageset they are so proud of.

Talk about an overblown perception of self, ati Kalenjins will burn the country down while all the other tribes watch. The only reason Kibaki gave in was because it was kikuyu vs all the other kabilas, a Raila strategy. This time, if Ruto loses, Kikuyus will shrug their shoulders and move on. Are you going to be fighting Kikuyus too? Try a civil war against all the other tribes and you will be blown back to Stone Age, if you are not already there with your wheelbarrow bullshit. If Ruto starts a class war of ati occupying land and taking over properties, he owns stolen stuff too, people will be sleeping at Weston hotel for free. You better tone down on the war bullshit, the election is still a long way to go.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2021, 07:40:58 PM »
Go ahead and wake the anti Kikuyu monster, I would care less. I am not sold on Kalenjin or Ruto leadership and will fight it to the end. In 1992 you had a dictator in charge with majority in police, AP, army and whatever. People were also not prepared to be slaughtered by neighbors they have coexisted with for decades. These days things are different, watu wameamuka, do not expect the same results. I am personally a pacifist, totally against war and chaos but if you threaten me or my family, be ready for the fight of your life.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2021, 08:16:12 PM »
How prepared are you for the next war..if Kenya police cannot handle few pokots..kalenjin.My friend be happy we have never armed our boys with guns.Youll all end up refugee camps .kalenjin are trained every year on warfare. It a way of life.You touch Ruto the entire kalenjin will rise.. how bad it gets will depend on the weapons..guns are easy to get..and the hard part of war infrastructure ..that kalenjin already exists..within an hour of a war cry kalenjin can raise 2m decently trained warriors and the entire society transformed into a war machine. THAT IS INCREDIBLE

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 08:22:11 PM »

And what you say is what Ndii is trying to sensitize you guys .  Uhuru trying to safeguard Kenyatas expanded Ill gotten wealth since he became Finance Minister all through Presidency has decided to change the constitution so as he can have a say even during retirement , so that oligarchy can control the next president and inturn the president can control judiciary .  What Ndii is doing is activism , warning and trying to prevent this from happening. The next President is Ruto as you correctly say and he will be so powerful with a senate and parliamentary rubberstamp and controlling Judiciary through Ombudsman .
Well Uhuru is being aided by none other than Raila and Odingaism in mutilating the constitution . Instead of looking at his message you are attacking him for merely attacking Odingaism . Now thats what he is saying its the true definition of odingaism " a form of Most toxic ethnic mobilization"   

He has lost the plot, I was perplexed when he started toying with supporting Ruto considering his aversion to corruption. I stopped visiting his twitter page, siasa and insults are order of the day, gone are the days of dispassionate and sober economic analysis, he is a political hack now. Inflated ego, he let the public intellectual adulation his being showered with get to his head.
Excatly..he is bitter. A situation like the one we are in can lead someone like him to go mad. The best way for a egomaniac like him to deal with such a situation is to disengage and wait the storm out. It is pathetic that the state has been captured completely by two ethnic groups. With raila decision not fight the state anymore we can say that nothing much will change for another 20 years. Ruto presidency is upon us. Kikuyus are going to make him president to spite uhuru and the rest of kenyans. The political power yeilded by kikuyus and kalenjins is too much and it ought to be checked even by a non state actor

What is stopping ruto with his movement from campaigning to stop BBI? You are so deluded to think a rich family like Kenyatta one needs a constitution to safeguard their interests. The Kenyattas will be having say in Kenya for a longtime to come. One thing you have to realize is that the Kenyatta enterprise does not need Uhuru to exist or to survive. It just needs Kenya to exist. Uhuru the way he is looking will be lucky to live 10 years after retirement. He seems like someone with a serious gastric problem so he may not be living for a longtime.  As for Raila he is looking for power not to be a Constitutional expert. If it means he will have to shred the constitution to get to power then he will. All politicians want is power. They do not seek office for altruistic reasons.

Anyway there is nothing in all the camps for the peasants. What Raila did with handshake is just end his fight for power using opposition. He joined the state. The slot for opposition is still open and it seems no one wants to take it. The Civil society that Ndii used to be a member is moribund and Ruto is still clinging on his dear life to stay in the State camp. This is an interesting time. Even in post 1997 we had Ngilu and Kibaki holding fort for the opposition. Now there is no opposition.  Kenyan succession elections are usually decided 6 to 9 months before GE. Next year at around February we will know for sure what will happen as for now anything can happen.

As for Odingas political dominance in Luo Nyanza, this is the last 5 years before Raila is out of the scene for good. He is one stroke or pneumonia from being a cabbage and it is over for him. You can see now he is walking with a wobble. Age is finally catching up with him. Given that his dad lived to 85, I give Raila another 5 years and he will be senile like Jaramogi and spend another decade just being used as a prop.

You simply do not know how oilgarchy operates.  Kenyata Family became and Oligarchy under  Jommo regime ,with Ndegwas , Njonjos, Githunguris , , M01 family became Oligarchy under  Toroitichs regime. Usually the family has a political wing and a business wing. There is a reason why Moi chose Uhuru as his successor and there is a reason why Uhuru is restless as we speak. Just like Yelstin oligarchy in 2000 had to look for Putin and make him a President , Kenyas oligarchy have a preference to whom they can handover power . They have a line up  they have Option one, option two and option  three. In 2002 Kenyas then oligarchy preference was Uhuru a fellow oligarchy, They were comfortable if Kibaki bagged it too.
In 2013 the preferred option was Mudavadi and more than happy if Uhuru bagged it.

Now coming back to  2022, Uhurus BBI strategy is driven by safeguarding the wealth Kinyatta family and cronies have created , Name a Ministry which they are not a big player - In Finance - They have NCBA, In Transport KQ and SGR , In tourist lots of hotels, in Health the leases which county governments are still paying the leases, In Minining he also have interests , In Export big players the family have negotiated exclusive rights as the only Kenyan companies with licenses to export horticulutre and brrf to middle east and Asia. In lands it well documented , The list can go on and on

Seems Uhurus oligarchy think the best option  is to be a player in 2022. He wants to have leverage in parliament and senate  where he will use the same tactic as he is using to have a say hence his push to have more MPs particularly in Kiambu, Nairobi and Nakuru  In his mind he thinks his party Jubilee will bag the current 50 constituencies in Mt Kenya and add on top of that around 30 additional from  Mt Kenya and its  diaspora  In senate he assumes around 24 seats will go with his party Jubilee. He will just whip Mps and senators to enter into negotiations and or advance his interests .Mainly appointees the Judiciary ombudsman and DCI and prosecutor Ministers and Deputy ministers posts  Seems he has also settled to put his puppet as PM and DPM.

Ruto is not interested in leading the No campaign simply because it does not add any value in his quest to be a president to play into his opponents hands and go for a contest and secondly as the president designate he is being handed more instruments/weapons  which is welcome to him.

In railas political calculation a contest is required to keep his quest for Presidency alive and he also though he would be able to divide GEMA and thus give him a chance against Ruto sadly he realizes this was miscalculation as the strategy not only was able to galvanize Mt Kenya under Ruto but also in so doing he lost a big chunk of Anti GEMA nation the coast provicne, Western Kissii etc.

Now back to Uhuru, if his BBI strategy fails either through courts , or in referendum by a loss or a boycot . He will default back to Ruto and negotiate an exit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 08:28:39 PM »
I am still not sold about uhuru strategies..because he left BBI this far...it seem almost designed to fail.I think his priority still is to send us on a wild goose chase as he loots.Bbi seem to me just meant for NASA crew to keep them hopeful otherwise its going to hard for a referendum to happen this late.Huduma number alone took years to litigate..so this BBI requires two years to be taken round out judiciary

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2021, 08:45:53 PM »
Just as  you claim you are Fair and Balance and claim to be a Kikuyu , you are not . Below is a clear example. Please  its good to be proud of who you are be proud of your roots. The Pseudo nicknames and pretendance  wont help in advancing the Raila quest to presidency 

Kikuyu and kalenjin leadership has given us the most corrupt, chaotic country in the world that cannot even provide the basics for civilization like reliable power, clean drinking water, basic healthcare and not death mills, modern transportation system devoid of chaos etc stop shifting the blame, Luos have never been in charge, they have voted for others even when leadership was theirs to take. The fact is Kikuyus gave birth to corruption, chaos and thievery. Kalenjins adopted it and completely became dependent on government largesse and handouts. Look at where we are headed now, wheelbarrow nation in a world that’s talking about next frontiers. Every Kenyan of goodwill have to wake up one day and decide it’s enough, we have to get better. This Ndii guy is obviously an intellectual with a lot of ideas, I think he was there when Raila was sworn in as people’s president, he was then heaping this kinds of insults to Kikuyus and uthamakism, what changed? If a personal of his intellect can get this brainwashed, what chance does an average Kenyan stand?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2021, 08:51:49 PM »

Fairandbalanced  now reread what you wrote again and tell me why you dont hail from Luo Nyanza.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2021, 09:27:02 PM »

I am still not sold about uhuru strategies..because he left BBI this far...it seem almost designed to fail.I think his priority still is to send us on a wild goose chase as he loots.Bbi seem to me just meant for NASA crew to keep them hopeful otherwise its going to hard for a referendum to happen this late.Huduma number alone took years to litigate..so this BBI requires two years to be taken round out judiciary

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2021, 09:51:52 PM »
But why would he miss to plan for Okiya Omtatah.I am not convinced. WHEN MUSEVENI wanted to remove 70yrs limit he did it 5yrs before.Uhuru is aware that judiciary and political process need time..he would have done BBI the first year or 2nd

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2021, 10:24:55 PM »

Number One, Uhuru just wants to control Parliament through proxy , same as Moi strategy when he wanted to cling as the Chairman of KANU after exit in 2002 , he wont attempt to remove 2 terms limit
 Secondly  Uhuru believes they have captured Judiciary  through 1- They control JSC through Presidential Nominees , Judicial activists and LSK reps, 2 Majority of Judges have Dirty Linen , they are scared as hell of ombudsman and any judge who will go against BBI will be thrown under the bus. 3 . Holds majority of the judges by their balls by refusing to approve their appointment . The next CJ might recall the names and decide to forward names of Judges implicated by NIS to JSC for investigation.

However it might take only one brave Judge and BBI will be in disarray .  Back in 2001 It took one brave Somali Lawyer to call out corrupt Judges and within a year or so he spearheaded the Judiciary radical surgery.   

At the beginning Uhuru was not for a referendum but with time through advice of his cronies he saw it as an opportunity to safeguard their wealth. Initially the plan was to silence Raila amass wealth and rule without much noise . 

But why would he miss to plan for Okiya Omtatah.I am not convinced. WHEN MUSEVENI wanted to remove 70yrs limit he did it 5yrs before.Uhuru is aware that judiciary and political process need time..he would have done BBI the first year or 2nd

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2021, 10:42:25 PM »
Not convinced because he is not naive to imagine the judiciary will just roll over.We will see.This one I believe he is doing to buy time.....by time omtatah is through with BBI it will be 2023.There is no referendum act we speak...so judiciary will have to guide the process .Why leave all these to last minute

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2021, 12:56:29 AM »
 :D :D :D :D
Where apart from North Rift do Kalejins play any role? The heart of Kenya is Nairobi. What role do Kalejins play in Nairobi? I will not even mention Mombasa.
Pundit believes Kalejins can bring Kenya to standstill. Where does this man live?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2021, 08:19:10 AM »
Of course Kalenjin can bring kenya to standstill. RV borders all provinces except for North Eastern. If Kalenjin talk to it's natural allies in Kamatusa...Nairobi sio ni yetu pia:) Western and Nyanza we will hand it over to Museveni - Amin already wanted it. NEP will join Somalia and Boranas will go to Oromo Ethiopia. Coast will align with Zanzibar :) -pwani sio kenya nani. Mt kenya will become Kenya. Problem solved.

Kenya if it's unhappy we divorce. We will only have two country at end of this. The Great Rift Valley Nation of KAMatusa and Kenya of Mt Kenya+Ukambani. The rest will be given out to Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia and Uganda.

:D :D :D :D
Where apart from North Rift do Kalejins play any role? The heart of Kenya is Nairobi. What role do Kalejins play in Nairobi? I will not even mention Mombasa.
Pundit believes Kalejins can bring Kenya to standstill. Where does this man live?