Author Topic: Of Political Violence as a Tactic In Elections  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Of Political Violence as a Tactic In Elections
« on: March 05, 2021, 06:05:50 PM »

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001405447/lsk-condemns-violence-in-thursdays-mini-polls

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-03-05-cmd-condemns-mini-polls-chaos/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Of Political Violence as a Tactic In Elections
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »
i was waiting to hear how machinery rigged for Weta against Ruto. Or Mdvd against Raila. Or UDA boy in London against Jubilee. UDA goon Echesa was caught on camera roughing up IEBC official - he is now on the run.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 06:22:13 PM »
This is test-tube Matiangi-Kibicho political experiment. It will end badly. Political violence can easily led to tribal clashes because leaders are involved. I remember in 2006 when Nyachae unleashed on Ruto - the following day Gusii were being chased or etc - that was long before 2007 progrom.

At least Kibicho is nowadays out of the test-tube - and engaging radio stations and blogger.

Test tuber Matiangi is busy issueing illegal orders to prov administration and the police - orders from the above - to STOP RUTO - and somehow he imagines he will emerge straight from harambee house to statehouse :)

The police are too blame because they have refused to be independent despite constitution providing for independence.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:36:26 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 07:39:32 PM »
There you go....

i was waiting to hear how machinery rigged for Weta against Ruto. Or Mdvd against Raila. Or UDA boy in London against Jubilee. UDA goon Echesa was caught on camera roughing up IEBC official - he is now on the run.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma