Author Topic: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization  (Read 8346 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization
« on: February 20, 2021, 11:41:21 AM »

Invalid Tweet ID

Invalid Tweet ID

Invalid Tweet ID

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii-Odingaism is Kenya’s most toxic ethnic mobilization
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 11:46:26 AM »
Tend to agree...zero freedom

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 04:49:44 PM »
Kikuyu and kalenjin leadership has given us the most corrupt, chaotic country in the world that cannot even provide the basics for civilization like reliable power, clean drinking water, basic healthcare and not death mills, modern transportation system devoid of chaos etc stop shifting the blame, Luos have never been in charge, they have voted for others even when leadership was theirs to take. The fact is Kikuyus gave birth to corruption, chaos and thievery. Kalenjins adopted it and completely became dependent on government largesse and handouts. Look at where we are headed now, wheelbarrow nation in a world that’s talking about next frontiers. Every Kenyan of goodwill have to wake up one day and decide it’s enough, we have to get better. This Ndii guy is obviously an intellectual with a lot of ideas, I think he was there when Raila was sworn in as people’s president, he was then heaping this kinds of insults to Kikuyus and uthamakism, what changed? If a personal of his intellect can get this brainwashed, what chance does an average Kenyan stand?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 07:22:33 PM »
Ndii has gone full circle and become an anti-Luo tribal chauvinist wading deep into the politics of the foreskin and spewing the same epithets he once criticized his people for.    It's a sight to behold.   I hope he is okay.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 08:45:30 PM »
Ndii has completely lost it.

Ndii has gone full circle and become an anti-Luo tribal chauvinist wading deep into the politics of the foreskin and spewing the same epithets he once criticized his people for.    It's a sight to behold.   I hope he is okay.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 09:31:17 PM »
Ndii is bitter that he has lost to muthamaki and luos have refused to join him in the fight. The state capture is complete. Only idiots like Ndii think there is a way to fight state capture. Why would luos fight the govt? As on odingaism it is what it is. Raila captured Luos for himself and other tribes too has a kingpin that has his own cows. Rigjt now the place with a retiring tribal kingpin is central and that what all this bbi thing is about.

Ndii being a moron that believes in project kenya is still hoping he can rewind the clock of complete state capture

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 05:09:28 AM »
He has lost the plot, I was perplexed when he started toying with supporting Ruto considering his aversion to corruption. I stopped visiting his twitter page, siasa and insults are order of the day, gone are the days of dispassionate and sober economic analysis, he is a political hack now. Inflated ego, he let the public intellectual adulation his being showered with get to his head.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 05:58:00 AM »
He has lost the plot, I was perplexed when he started toying with supporting Ruto considering his aversion to corruption. I stopped visiting his twitter page, siasa and insults are order of the day, gone are the days of dispassionate and sober economic analysis, he is a political hack now. Inflated ego, he let the public intellectual adulation his being showered with get to his head.
Excatly..he is bitter. A situation like the one we are in can lead someone like him to go mad. The best way for a egomaniac like him to deal with such a situation is to disengage and wait the storm out. It is pathetic that the state has been captured completely by two ethnic groups. With raila decision not fight the state anymore we can say that nothing much will change for another 20 years. Ruto presidency is upon us. Kikuyus are going to make him president to spite uhuru and the rest of kenyans. The political power yeilded by kikuyus and kalenjins is too much and it ought to be checked even by a non state actor

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 06:24:50 AM »
So Ndii becomes a political hack with an inflated ego ,when he speaks facts about Odingaism . When he was talking the same about Uhuru before Uhuru joined hands with Raila it was fair game .
No this here is the true defination of Odingaism . You will always go to Railas side regardless of any rational thinking

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 06:34:02 AM »
And what you say is what Ndii is trying to sensitize you guys .  Uhuru trying to safeguard Kenyatas expanded Ill gotten wealth since he became Finance Minister all through Presidency has decided to change the constitution so as he can have a say even during retirement , so that oligarchy can control the next president and inturn the president can control judiciary .  What Ndii is doing is activism , warning and trying to prevent this from happening. The next President is Ruto as you correctly say and he will be so powerful with a senate and parliamentary rubberstamp and controlling Judiciary through Ombudsman .
Well Uhuru is being aided by none other than Raila and Odingaism in mutilating the constitution . Instead of looking at his message you are attacking him for merely attacking Odingaism . Now thats what he is saying its the true definition of odingaism " a form of Most toxic ethnic mobilization"   

Excatly..he is bitter. A situation like the one we are in can lead someone like him to go mad. The best way for a egomaniac like him to deal with such a situation is to disengage and wait the storm out. It is pathetic that the state has been captured completely by two ethnic groups. With raila decision not fight the state anymore we can say that nothing much will change for another 20 years. Ruto presidency is upon us. Kikuyus are going to make him president to spite uhuru and the rest of kenyans. The political power yeilded by kikuyus and kalenjins is too much and it ought to be checked even by a non state actor

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »
Odingaism has reduced the great Luo nation to political slavery and its attendant socioeconomic destruction.Democrazy is alien there.South Nyanza are starting to break free and question odingaism...that has ruled Luo political space since 1940s.If you check socio economic indicators the Luos is doing badly and seem destined to life of poverty in urban slums all over Kenya.On the opposite end the GEMA nation is doing extremely well..exiting slums and poverty.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 08:09:57 AM »
And what you say is what Ndii is trying to sensitize you guys .  Uhuru trying to safeguard Kenyatas expanded Ill gotten wealth since he became Finance Minister all through Presidency has decided to change the constitution so as he can have a say even during retirement , so that oligarchy can control the next president and inturn the president can control judiciary .  What Ndii is doing is activism , warning and trying to prevent this from happening. The next President is Ruto as you correctly say and he will be so powerful with a senate and parliamentary rubberstamp and controlling Judiciary through Ombudsman .
Well Uhuru is being aided by none other than Raila and Odingaism in mutilating the constitution . Instead of looking at his message you are attacking him for merely attacking Odingaism . Now thats what he is saying its the true definition of odingaism " a form of Most toxic ethnic mobilization"   

What is stopping ruto with his movement from campaigning to stop BBI? You are so deluded to think a rich family like Kenyatta one needs a constitution to safeguard their interests. The Kenyattas will be having say in Kenya for a longtime to come. One thing you have to realize is that the Kenyatta enterprise does not need Uhuru to exist or to survive. It just needs Kenya to exist. Uhuru the way he is looking will be lucky to live 10 years after retirement. He seems like someone with a serious gastric problem so he may not be living for a longtime.  As for Raila he is looking for power not to be a Constitutional expert. If it means he will have to shred the constitution to get to power then he will. All politicians want is power. They do not seek office for altruistic reasons.

Anyway there is nothing in all the camps for the peasants. What Raila did with handshake is just end his fight for power using opposition. He joined the state. The slot for opposition is still open and it seems no one wants to take it. The Civil society that Ndii used to be a member is moribund and Ruto is still clinging on his dear life to stay in the State camp. This is an interesting time. Even in post 1997 we had Ngilu and Kibaki holding fort for the opposition. Now there is no opposition.  Kenyan succession elections are usually decided 6 to 9 months before GE. Next year at around February we will know for sure what will happen as for now anything can happen.

As for Odingas political dominance in Luo Nyanza, this is the last 5 years before Raila is out of the scene for good. He is one stroke or pneumonia from being a cabbage and it is over for him. You can see now he is walking with a wobble. Age is finally catching up with him. Given that his dad lived to 85, I give Raila another 5 years and he will be senile like Jaramogi and spend another decade just being used as a prop. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 08:12:41 AM »
Raila can finish Kenyatta family wealth in one year. If Kenyatta were to stupid to disagree with President Raila - and their wealth will evaporate overnight - either legally or illegally. Squattors will invade their land holdings. That requires a single day - and land subdivided into slums. Ask late Kirima how he lost 100 acres in a month to Luos under Kidero protection - they simply took over the land - and subdivided - and armed themselves with stones - and now it's over. The Kirima did kill the lead Luo man but land is gone forever . Next is for companies to be bankrupted.

What is stopping ruto with his movement from campaigning to stop BBI? You are so deluded to think a rich family like Kenyatta one needs a constitution to safeguard their interests. The Kenyattas will be having say in Kenya for a longtime to come. One thing you have to realize is that the Kenyatta enterprise does not need Uhuru to exist to survive. It just needs the Kenya to exist. Uhuru they way he is looking we be lucky to live 10 years after retirement. He seems like someone with a serious gastric problem so he may not be living for a longtime. Uhuru is just being misled that he needs to protect GEMA from rogue executive. As for Raila he is looking for power not to be Constitional expert. If it means he will have to shred the constitution to get to power then he will. A politicians want is power. They do not seek office for altruistic reasons.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2021, 08:31:29 AM »

Yep.  And you'd wait a few days before you saw anything from him.  Now it's just shitposting with the rest of them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 08:33:14 AM »
Raila can finish Kenyatta family wealth in one year. If Kenyatta were to stupid to disagree with President Raila - and their wealth will evaporate overnight - either legally or illegally. Squattors will invade their land holdings. That requires a single day - and land subdivided into slums. Ask late Kirima how he lost 100 acres in a month to Luos under Kidero protection - they simply took over the land - and subdivided - and armed themselves with stones - and now it's over. The Kirima did kill the lead Luo man but land is gone forever . Next is for companies to be bankrupted.

What is stopping ruto with his movement from campaigning to stop BBI? You are so deluded to think a rich family like Kenyatta one needs a constitution to safeguard their interests. The Kenyattas will be having say in Kenya for a longtime to come. One thing you have to realize is that the Kenyatta enterprise does not need Uhuru to exist to survive. It just needs the Kenya to exist. Uhuru they way he is looking we be lucky to live 10 years after retirement. He seems like someone with a serious gastric problem so he may not be living for a longtime. Uhuru is just being misled that he needs to protect GEMA from rogue executive. As for Raila he is looking for power not to be Constitional expert. If it means he will have to shred the constitution to get to power then he will. A politicians want is power. They do not seek office for altruistic reasons.

You do not even know what you are talking about. Do you think Kenyatta rely on land holding to stay solvent. They are beyond that. Raila or any president cannot take on Kenyatta without damaging Kenyan economy. One thing you will realize is after August 2022 you will not see Uhuru again. he will make himself rare. Kenyattas are good in retreating and allowing their soft power work for them. The next president will get financing for campaigns from Kenyattas. Moi used to blackmail them during the 90s. They would contribute to his reelection. Kenyatta enterprise will run for another century. It is one of those things that you may have to undo Kenya to bankrupt.   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 12:19:48 PM »
Nonsense. Their biggest asset is land. Raila can finish that in one day by inciting squattors to invade. Next for timsale is to kick them out of public forest. Dairy - Brookside - can be finished by boycot - and banks - by regulation on mobile money. Kenyatta family will have to support gov of the day like Wahinid do....they have to pay homage regurlarly. But now he is fix - because Ruto and Raila are weak like Moi - those two knows how to wield absolute power - and hence the panic in kenyatta empire - because they cannot control both.

You do not even know what you are talking about. Do you think Kenyatta rely on land holding to stay solvent. They are beyond that. Raila or any president cannot take on Kenyatta without damaging Kenyan economy. One thing you will realize is after August 2022 you will not see Uhuru again. he will make himself rare. Kenyattas are good in retreating and allowing their soft power work for them. The next president will get financing for campaigns from Kenyattas. Moi used to blackmail them during the 90s. They would contribute to his reelection. Kenyatta enterprise will run for another century. It is one of those things that you may have to undo Kenya to bankrupt.   

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2021, 12:35:15 PM »
Any mwafrika is bound to be bitter about state capture given the shitty problems we have to deal with yet those with power, taxes and resources can only sing BBI shit. The issue is if my brother William; Wanjigis, Migunas, Sonkos can get such a brutal stick who are you?  If the likes of Jaramogi, Mboya's, Ouko's got it what can stop you from being declared a terrorist for sending some food money to your family and have your slum shacks seized?

Betrayals have no limits. And anybody okay with trumping of dignity is just myopic and naïve. 

Heck even ufool is bitter and ready to take the country down the cliff unless he gets his toys or we become his toys!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2021, 01:18:50 PM »
Am surprised that someone of Ndii's callibre can even bring up the subject of circumcision in any of his comments. It is so petty that someone with a bit of education like him should not ever bother to mention it.
Am now taking a new glimpse at the fellow and will be watching him very carefully.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2021, 01:45:44 PM »
Politics of the foreskin has been pursued intellectually; sociologically by scholars. The noise is just hypocritical hiding of the head in the sand.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00020184.2018.1452850

http://oyungapala.com/politics-of-the-foreskin/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution