Author Topic: Life insurance windfall  (Read 2774 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Life insurance windfall
« on: December 06, 2020, 05:07:20 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fire/comments/k6xapg/inherited_700k_from_my_late_husbands_life/

I had one for $750k. I cancelled the shit. I do not want someone to take me out. Anyway this woman is in the mullah

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Life insurance windfall
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 06:07:44 PM »
Get one for your children sake idiot.
Then like jews do - when they turned 18 (kids) - cash it out - and give it to the kids as start up fund.
Buy them a house with it - and the balance - give it to them to start business.
And you'd have given your kids headstart.

If you die before they reach 18 - life insurance will take care of them.

As for your spouse - I don't think you owe them anything.
Cash out your life insurance as soon as your kids turn 18.

And if you don't have kids - why the hell are you taking life insurance - when you die - you owe no one anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fire/comments/k6xapg/inherited_700k_from_my_late_husbands_life/

I had one for $750k. I cancelled the shit. I do not want someone to take me out. Anyway this woman is in the mullah

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 06:19:52 PM »
Insurance is a lazyman way of investing. I can make 100 times more than a life insurance can make. I have work coverage that is enough. My kids have a trust fund that they wont touch till they are 25 years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 06:24:36 PM »
Life insurance is for kids sake. Trust fund- are you a wealthy? You don't sound rich.
Life insurance is not investment - it's insurance against dying or such misfortune - so your kids can be taken care of.
It doesn't mean you stop investing.
I pay monthly 100 dollars to my life insurance.

You owe your kids life insurance. You don't owe them trust fund or property or land or investment. Those are your stuff.

But now after 18yrs and you're still alive - you can cash out life insurance - and give it to them as gift to start their life - as you PART WAYS with them. They owe you nothing. You owe them nothing from then on.

And that is how jews do it.

Now for your investment - you can visit the world, enjoy the money and etc. You don't owe them a trust fund.

If you have kids under 21 yrs - get them life insurance. Once all of them are over 21 - cash it out.

Get life insurance. Convert trust fund and your investment into your own use - and use it to fulfil your own life dreams before you die - like visiting the world.

Insurance is a lazyman way of investing. I can make 100 times more than a life insurance can make. I have work coverage that is enough. My kids have a trust fund that they wont touch till they are 25 years

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 07:18:27 PM »
I have enough coverage at work and my credit card to take caee of bills. Trust funds are not for super wealthy only. You use trusts to settler your kids from spouse and family. My prpoerty if I die goes into a trust that will take care of my kids till they are at least 21 then they can open the trust and withdraw the balance

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 07:34:59 PM »
If you die today - do you think trust fund - can finance your kids for say 10yrs - assuming they are 8yrs old? Life insurance is good for that.

And once you have settled kids future  in life insurance 1) you won't be afraid of dying 2) you won't be stressed about investing for them and 3) it very cheaper - monthly premium wise.

And name your kids as the beneficiaries if you fear your spouse will kill you.

You'll start to invest for yourself. If you have kids - for god sake - get a life insurance today! You could die tomorrow and your small plots and shares - could tank tomorrow - but life insurance will not - it doesn't matter if you had paid 10 premiums - they will take care of your kid.

I have enough coverage at work and my credit card to take caee of bills. Trust funds are not for super wealthy only. You use trusts to settler your kids from spouse and family. My prpoerty if I die goes into a trust that will take care of my kids till they are at least 21 then they can open the trust and withdraw the balance

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 09:36:30 PM »
You are an investment moron. Life insurance gets paid when you die. Your wife will get the money and spend it with her new boyfriend. My trust fund will pay for ny kids upkeep and education needs till they reach 21 years. Plus they get my social security survivor benefits. In addition my $300k insurance goes to their trust fund not my girlfriends. So the trust takes care of them. Not some woman that can cheat them

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 10:05:24 PM »
Why do you worry about woman pussy when you're dead..you want to take it with you. What you worry about is taking care of loved ones after you're dead. The priority is kids. If you have kids -for god sake - take life insurance.

Insurance is NOT investment. Have medical, education-linked-to-life insurance like I hade and of course a few asset insurance like car and fire insurance.

Fala sana.

When you come to investment - now we can talk equities or real estate  or even cash in bank deposit or treasury bills. And for me I try to do real estate - only equity I own are those companies I will start or co-start or get it at very early stages.

You are an investment moron. Life insurance gets paid when you die. Your wife will get the money and spend it with her new boyfriend. My trust fund will pay for ny kids upkeep and education needs till they reach 21 years. Plus they get my social security survivor benefits. In addition my $300k insurance goes to their trust fund not my girlfriends. So the trust takes care of them. Not some woman that can cheat them

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 10:44:18 PM »
Trust fund are for wealthy people enough to create a fund of their own - with trustees! Michukis, Kirubis, etc. It like have your own Centum fund.
https://www.fidelity.com/life-events/estate-planning/trusts#:~:text=A%20trust%20is%20a%20fiduciary,assets%20pass%20to%20the%20beneficiaries.