Author Topic: What do TZ sham elections mean for Kenya?  (Read 5503 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: What do TZ sham elections mean for Kenya?
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2020, 07:36:22 PM »
Kenya politics I finished with it. She can teach me California or US politics.
It shows you are a bad student. Even the most knowledgeble teacher can still learn new facts.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2020, 08:20:20 PM »

Human culture is passed on several ways to the younger generation. Almost all of us here were born after Kenya became independent but the suffering of our people during colonialism was passed to us culturally. 100 years from now, you will hear kenyaN youth talking about the Moi years as of they lived it.

Moi won with 2.5m out 6m voters in 1997 - 40% - and now in 2022 - registered voters will be 4 times that. Most kenyans cannot even relate with Moi or when he was a president.

A kid born in 1997 is now 23 years. Majority who were teenagers in 1990s are now 30yrs. Kids born in 1990 will be 32 yrs in 2022 - they won't have any re-collection of Moi!

So old guy - move on. Most kenya know only about Kikuyu presidents - and time to try  a Kalenjin is nigh.

Did you mean the best thief in all of Africa. Ruto presidency,if it happens will end up in tears for many, luckily some of us were smart enough to secure dual citizenship and have somewhere to run. It will be Nyayo era on steroids, all Kenyans will have to adopt a kalenjin accent to survive.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2020, 01:05:08 AM »
Magufool goes overboard and become another M7

Tanzania ex-MP flees to Kenya as Tundu Lissu holed up in German embassy
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/africa/tanzania-ex-mp-flees-to-kenya-as-tundu-lissu-holed-up-in-german-embassy--3015548
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527