Author Topic: Sonko to Saddam Hussein  (Read 1708 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Sonko to Saddam Hussein
« on: November 08, 2020, 03:49:23 PM »
 :D :D
:D
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sonko to Saddam Hussein
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 04:01:12 PM »
Pipeline ;) I was trying to go to some company in Imara daima; made one wrong turn; got into Pipeline...2kms of houses stack like sardines - clothes literaly on power lines. if earthquake comes - disaster.

Anyway that place need serious investment in horizontal infrastructure - the roads - and get electricity lines  off - and maybe try underground.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 04:27:38 PM »
In this section from the photos cabros kerbs are visible. We fail in garbage collection as it a day to day job. Each day, next day, next. Ufool thinks that by giving some directives to saddam it is over, wapi? Maybe saddam can order the garbage heaps to move

Sonko was doing well in garbage collection with his boys who charge a few hundreds per household. Quite interesting to see army guys from barracks doing garbage collection. Already they have started singing it is our citizen responsibility - clean up day after getting billlions for the same.

Before Sonko, only Gakuo had made some headway before heading to jail and dying there.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 06:31:16 PM »
Yes that is our biggest failure - day to day grind - you need committment or private sector motive - for that kind of thing.

I think solution is to hand over Dandora to power company to make electricity out of it - and they will collect garbage.

In this section from the photos cabros kerbs are visible. We fail in garbage collection as it a day to day job. Each day, next day, next. Ufool thinks that by giving some directives to saddam it is over, wapi? Maybe saddam can order the garbage heaps to move

Sonko was doing well in garbage collection with his boys who charge a few hundreds per household. Quite interesting to see army guys from barracks doing garbage collection. Already they have started singing it is our citizen responsibility - clean up day after getting billlions for the same.

Before Sonko, only Gakuo had made some headway before heading to jail and dying there.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 07:25:30 PM »
They really did a number on Sonko.. it is not easy to tell what he feels for Uhuru - fear, anger, scorn?

?s=20
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527