Author Topic: BBI process poisoned as Major rtd Seii cries betrayal  (Read 4589 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
BBI process poisoned as Major rtd Seii cries betrayal
« on: November 06, 2020, 09:17:44 AM »
?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: BBI process poisoned as Major rtd Seii cries betrayal
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 09:53:15 AM »
Seii is lone ranger- 1 out of 20 Haji wazee - probably appointed by Mobutu. He is worse than Sonko.. he didn't read the draft because Raila was present :)

I told you pastoralists will split - Lonyangapuo has dumped Mobutu and is leading BBI in North Rift with Poghisio - Pokots are united. Western is also overwhelmingly BBI including poor Weta who long lost control of FordK.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 10:15:05 AM »
Pundit - Uhuru met party leaders at SH yesterday and agreed to edit the draft. Jubilee Asili was MIA. I expect they will sneak in party-sponsored changes and sideline Mobutu further.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 10:26:21 AM »
BBI is steamroller in the mountain.. hard nut for Mobutu. Seem Kareke Mbiuki and Betty Nkatha have surrendered - these are hustler diehards.

Not a valid youtube URL[/youtube]

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 11:02:14 AM »
Pundit

Kalenjins are TOTALLY Isolate. You will kiss live wire this time

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 11:29:03 AM »
Fringe candidates : pastoralist  all are united; Lonyangapuo was just being funny and good host to raila after being received by 10 herdsmen.

BBI seem designed to fail.

And Uhuru is working very hard on it.

While Raila as always is cursed.

Seii is lone ranger- 1 out of 20 Haji wazee - probably appointed by Mobutu. He is worse than Sonko.. he didn't read the draft because Raila was present :)

I told you pastoralists will split - Lonyangapuo has dumped Mobutu and is leading BBI in North Rift with Poghisio - Pokots are united. Western is also overwhelmingly BBI including poor Weta who long lost control of FordK.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 11:31:06 AM »
We are going right back to Statehouse and this time for possibly 30yrs.
Now that you have shown constitution can be ammended and you have shown all your true colors for 20yrs.

Ruto will not play fair post 2022 :) Ruto first will win by 65-70% then he will win 2027 by 85% - and then constitution will be ammended in 2028

And nobody will complain.

Ruto will easily carry everyone onboard and stay with Magufuli until cows come home.

I can see trepidation - but be assured Kenyans WILL NOT ALLOW WSR to retire in 2032 after leading kenya to economcic stratosphere never seen before.

Katiba will be ammended to make him life president.

That I can predict.

Pundit

Kalenjins are TOTALLY Isolate. You will kiss live wire this time

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
Gachagua the former DO who shaved you in Githunguri will be Interior Ministry.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 11:39:40 AM »
Gachagua the former DO who shaved you in Githunguri will be Interior Ministry.

Githunguri had an idiot from Rift Valley. We almost smoked him. During Saba Saba we got his goons real good. Made some of them poor for life

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 05:29:26 PM »
Msee just swallowed his own words. :o Bure kabisa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 05:32:03 PM »
Seii is an idiot. Kales are poisonous

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 03:12:19 AM »
Surely when BBI was all over - Nobody knew about Maraga parliamentary dissolution dictum - therefore for BBI to propose some solution - post-facto - clearly indicate it is a doctored nonsense that is designed to fail.

Seei is the husband of Mrs Tabitha Seii - one of the few iron ladies in kenya - who was supporting DP in the era nobody could - in Keiyo South - against Biwott.

That took alot of cojones. Major Seei got fired from Kenya Army thanks to Tabitha Seei.

I know Seei the son who is muscician and I have seen the fireband daughter in civil society - Jerotich Seeis
https://twitter.com/JerotichSeii?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Seeis are folks with high integrity - especially the mother - who like my father braced a lot to support KANU in era when were were like Luos - where supporting anything against Moi was almost like a death warrant.

The daughter has taken her mother political gene.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-11-06-seii-is-rutos-attack-dog-raila-uhuru-allies-respond/

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 04:13:27 PM »
There ought to be as many amendments to the constitution as possible and as necessary.  If BBI does not work then another group of people should organize another amendment to the BBI.  What is important is that there is a well established process for amending the constitution.

Surely when BBI was all over - Nobody knew about Maraga parliamentary dissolution dictum - therefore for BBI to propose some solution - post-facto - clearly indicate it is a doctored nonsense that is designed to fail.

Seei is the husband of Mrs Tabitha Seii - one of the few iron ladies in kenya - who was supporting DP in the era nobody could - in Keiyo South - against Biwott.

That took alot of cojones. Major Seei got fired from Kenya Army thanks to Tabitha Seei.

I know Seei the son who is muscician and I have seen the fireband daughter in civil society - Jerotich Seeis
https://twitter.com/JerotichSeii?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Seeis are folks with high integrity - especially the mother - who like my father braced a lot to support KANU in era when were were like Luos - where supporting anything against Moi was almost like a death warrant.

The daughter has taken her mother political gene.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-11-06-seii-is-rutos-attack-dog-raila-uhuru-allies-respond/
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 04:27:22 PM »
For a lawyer that is crazy - what purpose of a constitution. A constitution should be general framework. A solid framework.  The statutory laws should be changed to fit the circumstances - but not the constitution. We want a document that can live for 100yrs.

Otherwise as you become desperate like Raila you're returning us back again to era where constitution was changed to satisfy short term interest in the end it became a mongrel.

Many of issues people have can be fixed with goodwill and without laws. You don't need constitution to co-opt members of opposition if that is what short term political reality demand. That can be done by parliament.

You don't need constitution for all the BBI nonsense - because you can for example start ward fund like CDF without touching constitution, devolve more funds without touching constitution, meet 2/3 gender rule without touching the constitution, name it. You don't need constitution to fire IEBC or do you need a constitutional change in many of Raila's BBI nonsense.

You don't need constitution to fight corruption, to get police to work, and the judiciary to function.

BBI therefore is just NONSENSE on steroid...designed by Uhuru as diversionary talk shop and swallowed hook, line and sinker by  IDIOTS.

2010 constitution is a product of a long struggle and we should not amend unless absolutely necessary. Actually we SHOULD NEVER ammend it except to really improve it's framework by removing some of badly written sections...that appears to codify certain aspect. They are few such areas...otherwise 90% of the document is good.

There ought to be as many amendments to the constitution as possible and as necessary.  If BBI does not work then another group of people should organize another amendment to the BBI.  What is important is that there is a well established process for amending the constitution.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 09:09:52 AM »
Pundit kweli - first you insisted that Maraga advisory is SCORK advisory that cannot be questioned. Reality soon struck. Now despite the 3judge panel yet to conclude you are still telling us Parliament is illegal.

Scratch that - when Aukot had a doc written in his bedroom you called it legitimate. Now the most inclusive BBI process you insist is illegitimate. Because it's budget was not approved by Parliament. Who funded Aukot? The most laughable argument I have seen from you is that the constitution cannot be amended - Ndii moronic argument.

I mean I don't agree with some things but reality cannot cease because I disagree. BBI is Raila 2022 Manifesto - I agree with that part - but that does not make it illegal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 09:26:36 AM »
BBI legitimate issues

-2/3 gender conundrum - 2 elections and 20 plenary votes failed leading to Maraga advisory
-35% devolution - it was 35% before Naivasha. Of course no day GoK will volunteer more funds to counties without this threshold. Anchoring it in constitution is important step that guarantee gradual transition
-Hybrid system cannot be done by law... including opposition leader and shadow cabinet

The other small carrots of youth commission, tax holidays, HELB, WDF are sweeteners to make it popular obviously.

BBI is Bomas 2005 and CoE 2010 before they were corrupted by MPs in Kilifi and Naivasha. Gender, 35%, hybrid were all in original docs and that is what is being addressed. This correction of past ukora after the most comprehensive and inclusive processes in the past are the real basis for BBI legitimacy.

For a lawyer that is crazy - what purpose of a constitution. A constitution should be general framework. A solid framework.  The statutory laws should be changed to fit the circumstances - but not the constitution. We want a document that can live for 100yrs.

Otherwise as you become desperate like Raila you're returning us back again to era where constitution was changed to satisfy short term interest in the end it became a mongrel.

Many of issues people have can be fixed with goodwill and without laws. You don't need constitution to co-opt members of opposition if that is what short term political reality demand. That can be done by parliament.

You don't need constitution for all the BBI nonsense - because you can for example start ward fund like CDF without touching constitution, devolve more funds without touching constitution, meet 2/3 gender rule without touching the constitution, name it. You don't need constitution to fire IEBC or do you need a constitutional change in many of Raila's BBI nonsense.

You don't need constitution to fight corruption, to get police to work, and the judiciary to function.

BBI therefore is just NONSENSE on steroid...designed by Uhuru as diversionary talk shop and swallowed hook, line and sinker by  IDIOTS.

2010 constitution is a product of a long struggle and we should not amend unless absolutely necessary. Actually we SHOULD NEVER ammend it except to really improve it's framework by removing some of badly written sections...that appears to codify certain aspect. They are few such areas...otherwise 90% of the document is good.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 09:29:06 AM »
Pundit if you can tell us objectively that Bomas Draft 2005 and CoE Draft 2010 did not have the core issues of BBI I can agree with you. These 3 issues cannot be effected by acts of parliament

1. Gender
2. Devolution
3. Hybrid

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2020, 11:39:06 AM »
Why.Gender is to be fixed by law.Devolution has no maximum limit.Hybrid..Uhuru promoted Matiangi with executive order.zHe can appoint Raila minister and make him a prime minister with executive order

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2020, 11:43:18 AM »
Maraga advisory cannot be questioned - the law required him to do exactly what he did. Court cases are buying time for parliament so they get to 2022 - and render Maraga decision nugatory.

Ndii argument is on BASIC STRUCTURE of the constitution. Our constitution already define section that is protected from ammendment except through a referenda. Ndii argument is to extend that protection to key sections for example Bill of Rights - System of Gov - so you don't end up with kiraka of constitution like we had previously

It's OS and the upper layers. You are allowed to installed anything but don't mess with kernel.

Pundit kweli - first you insisted that Maraga advisory is SCORK advisory that cannot be questioned. Reality soon struck. Now despite the 3judge panel yet to conclude you are still telling us Parliament is illegal.

Scratch that - when Aukot had a doc written in his bedroom you called it legitimate. Now the most inclusive BBI process you insist is illegitimate. Because it's budget was not approved by Parliament. Who funded Aukot? The most laughable argument I have seen from you is that the constitution cannot be amended - Ndii moronic argument.

I mean I don't agree with some things but reality cannot cease because I disagree. BBI is Raila 2022 Manifesto - I agree with that part - but that does not make it illegal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 11:48:56 AM »
35% devolution and hybrid system - a glorified Duale/Matiangi - don't need any change of any law. Those are administrative actions by Parliament Budget Office - and by Executive PORK.

Secondly Gender Bill - do more research. 

Simple google

In February 2014, the Hon. Attorney General set up a working group[6] on the implementation of the Supreme Court Ruling on the attainment of the two-thirds gender principle to develop a framework for the realization of the two-thirds principle before the deadline set by the Supreme Court. The working group received several proposals and recommendations from different stakeholders, institutions and individuals and came up with one proposal which it considered most viable to help attain the two-thirds gender principle as lifting the provisions of article 177 (b) and (c) to articles 97 and 98 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.   

For effective implementation of the formula, the Working Group proposed the following legislative amendments to be undertaken so as to actualize realization of implementation of the two-thirds gender principle as follows:

Amendment of the Political Parties Act
Amendment of the Elections Act.
Amendment of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission Act
Amendment of the National Gender and Equality Commission Act
Amendment of the County Governments Act

NOWHERE is the amendment of constitution REQUIRED. - Besides we are at 20% - just need a push to 33% - so if parliament and political parties showed more goodwill - and commitment - it can be done.

What is Kamanda doing as nominated Mp for example? or Ole Sankonk? Or the Albino Mwaura. All those positions should be reserved for women - both able and disabled.

BBI legitimate issues

-2/3 gender conundrum - 2 elections and 20 plenary votes failed leading to Maraga advisory
-35% devolution - it was 35% before Naivasha. Of course no day GoK will volunteer more funds to counties without this threshold. Anchoring it in constitution is important step that guarantee gradual transition
-Hybrid system cannot be done by law... including opposition leader and shadow cabinet

The other small carrots of youth commission, tax holidays, HELB, WDF are sweeteners to make it popular obviously.

BBI is Bomas 2005 and CoE 2010 before they were corrupted by MPs in Kilifi and Naivasha. Gender, 35%, hybrid were all in original docs and that is what is being addressed. This correction of past ukora after the most comprehensive and inclusive processes in the past are the real basis for BBI legitimacy.