Author Topic: Ruto social media average more than 20k likes  (Read 2702 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto social media average more than 20k likes
« on: November 01, 2020, 12:34:25 AM »
I think 2022 hakuna haja..the man will win magufuli style.Dynasties better make peace otherwise hustler nation iko mbele.Raila had better have plan B of becoming king make otherwise its game shot

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto social media average more than 20k likes
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 01:34:07 PM »
Hillary Clinton had same massive following vs Trump. It just means Mobutu is organized with digital warriors like Itumbi or has more millennials than older folks. PK too was "leading" social media likes 10X to Sonko. There is never argument nor competition online because it means nothing. If it was a useful metric there would be dogfight like everywhere else in the real world.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 01:39:39 PM »
Basically in a place like here, California SF, LA and New York and most cities are liberal strongholds- while GoP dominates the rurals. So it waste of time to compete with Obama or Hillary online. I believe it same reason that opinion polls are so off - a noisy liberal minority not at all representative of the wholesome demographics.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 03:28:59 PM »
It's of course a useful metrics. Social media is already supplanting mainstream media. Trump uses his twitter to fight the enter mainstream US media minus fox news.

Don't twist and turn - Ruto popularity on social media is reflected on the ground and the opinion poll.

Tough bill to swallow for you.

Hillary Clinton had same massive following vs Trump. It just means Mobutu is organized with digital warriors like Itumbi or has more millennials than older folks. PK too was "leading" social media likes 10X to Sonko. There is never argument nor competition online because it means nothing. If it was a useful metric there would be dogfight like everywhere else in the real world.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 09:31:49 PM »
Nipate is chokefull with Pundit claims that tribe is Kenyan voter's basic instinct. Slowly it is changing to tech SiliCON valley. Maybe it's the Konza trick?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 10:04:20 PM »
Nipate is chokefull with Pundit claims that tribe is Kenyan voter's basic instinct. Slowly it is changing to tech SiliCON valley. Maybe it's the Konza trick?

:) bitmask calls it "up is down" theory. It's not only a radical revision of tribal pseudoscience but also logic, gravity and reality itself. Uhuru is literally Raila campaign manager whipping entire machinery behind BBI - but from this Pundit reads an elaborate scheme to dupe Raila. Apparently Uhurutopia is still intact.. everyone is privy to this open secret except senile Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 10:17:56 PM »
I think you guys are confused on politics and tribalism.
Tribe reflects in opinion polls, social media and leaders swaying.
There is a little problem with leadership - at Mp/Senator - level because of intimidation/bribery -esp in Mt Kenya - lots of noise in the data there.
Give that noise time for the lame-duck to go lame - and you'll see the noise disappears.
Right now Kibicho the fool is dishing out money and threats.
Otherwise he cannot intimidate Mashinani - maybe bribe them with development - but gov is broke :)

Even in his own village - I bet Ruto has majority of voters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 10:19:08 PM »
Upside down is where Uhuru goes to Nyeri and cannot find even school children to address - and Ruto goes to same Nyeri - the town comes to standstill. I don't which one is fake popularity.  Kalonzo went there - he was told to go home and know Dr Ruto has the vote wrapped. Mutua was there - the same story. Nothing there is staged.

And that is the place where Ruto has been 'exorcised' for 3yrs :) :) :) . If in 3yrrs - they haven't de-coupled Ruto from Mt Kenya - then KUNA SHIDA kubwa kwao.Ruto has Phd obviously in Kenya politics like me. That is why he formed Jubilee from URP-TNA so he can strongly couple with Mt Kenya and make attempts like the ones that have been executed at billions of Kshs come almost to nothing.

And that is exactly what we have been telling you - you're busy following the NOISE in the corrupted data :) instead of studying social media (new addition in our MOASS arsenal) - plus opinion polls - plus many other metrics.

I can agree for example that Matiangi will be a new force in Gusii if he given something substantial - tribalism 101 - and I see that supported by data - although he has huge problem in mashinani - will probably carry 70% of Gusii - but because he is clumsy and dictatorial - he could do as badly as 50% - I see Matiangi eating Raila votes more than Ruto votes.

You cannot teach me Kenya Politics.
Try something else.
Raila is going nowhere. HAKUNA.

If you're genuinely interested in understand our politics

Start reading things like this
https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780198815693.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780198815693

:) bitmask calls it "up is down" theory. It's not only a radical revision of tribal pseudoscience but also logic, gravity and reality itself. Uhuru is literally Raila campaign manager whipping entire machinery behind BBI - but from this Pundit reads an elaborate scheme to dupe Raila. Apparently Uhurutopia is still intact.. everyone is privy to this open secret except senile Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 11:46:44 PM »
Noone doubts Mobutu prowess and energy - ground mobilization - it evident in huge rallies. Of course he also bribe Nyoros to put their neck on the line for him. I mean from Karen hotel and all handouts it obvious who is more aggressive at using cash to buy support.

BBI is more lethal than Enugu-Mobutu gift combo... you see Mobutu basically raise pertinent issues that BBI addresses - it no-brainer if hustlers can vote against direct cash injection to mashinani - vs empty promises. BBI is real trojan... the more Mobutu rally the poor to their problems- the bigger the imperative for BBI mana from heaven.

BBI is hustler vs dynasty wheelbarrow vs mbeca. - wish I had a pictorial :)

This is why I don't see any referendum before 2022 - cause it Raila manifesto. 6 months new covid lockdown - 6 months for signature and counties - new IEBC noises.. it 2022 already.

Upside down is where Uhuru goes to Nyeri and cannot find even school children to address - and Ruto goes to same Nyeri - the town comes to standstill. I don't which one is fake popularity.  Kalonzo went there - he was told to go home and know Dr Ruto has the vote wrapped. Mutua was there - the same story. Nothing there is staged.

And that is the place where Ruto has been 'exorcised' for 3yrs :) :) :) . If in 3yrrs - they haven't de-coupled Ruto from Mt Kenya - then KUNA SHIDA kubwa kwao.Ruto has Phd obviously in Kenya politics like me. That is why he formed Jubilee from URP-TNA so he can strongly couple with Mt Kenya and make attempts like the ones that have been executed at billions of Kshs come almost to nothing.

And that is exactly what we have been telling you - you're busy following the NOISE in the corrupted data :) instead of studying social media (new addition in our MOASS arsenal) - plus opinion polls - plus many other metrics.

I can agree for example that Matiangi will be a new force in Gusii if he given something substantial - tribalism 101 - and I see that supported by data - although he has huge problem in mashinani - will probably carry 70% of Gusii - but because he is clumsy and dictatorial - he could do as badly as 50% - I see Matiangi eating Raila votes more than Ruto votes.

Try something else.

https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780198815693.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780198815693

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 11:54:05 PM »
Yes we are agreed on 1) BBI referendum won't happen 2) Raila will try to use BBI for 2022 like he used OKOA kenya for 2017 - it's no brainer - promise 2nd tier PM/DPM.

Where we disagree is GEMA being on board Mv Raila Odinga.

That I would have to suspend all my thinking capacity.
That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Uhuru obviously very smart and cunning.
You'll cry in the toilet in 2022.

And we shall talk again in 2024 :)

You know what Raila interest in BBI.

Now use the same brain to try to decipher what is Uhuru interest in BBI - that he knows is all fake.

It obvious. Fool odinga until 2022..buy peace of mind...because at worse Tangatanga are friendly fire..then leave him to be mauled alive by Dr Ruto.

Noone doubts Mobutu prowess and energy - ground mobilization - it evident in huge rallies. Of course he also bribe Nyoros to put their neck on the line for him. I mean from Karen hotel and all handouts it obvious who is more aggressive at using cash to buy support.

BBI is more lethal than Enugu-Mobutu gift combo... you see Mobutu basically raise pertinent issues that BBI addresses - it no-brainer if hustlers can vote against direct cash injection to mashinani - vs empty promises. BBI is real trojan... the more Mobutu rally the poor to their problems- the bigger the imperative for BBI mana from heaven.

BBI is hustler vs dynasty mbeca. - wish I had a pictorial :)

This is why I don't see any referendum before 2022 - cause it Raila manifesto. 6 months new covid lockdown - 6 months for signature and counties - new IEBC noises.. it 2022 already.

Try something else.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 12:56:42 AM »
Yes Kenyattas are very smart. Is Uhuru playing Raila? - we can only theorize as commentators - but the evidence on ground shows otherwise. Raila threat is not so big to warrant all the BBI mobilization - and other 2 year anti-Mobutu shenanigans - afterall 2022 is Raila vs Mobutu not Raila vs Uhuru. Why would Raila raise drama for Uhuru now? He is not that powerful or stupid. Kichwa theory about Mobutu threat to dynasty is more logical than Pajero and Pundit's elaborate scheme by Uhuru(to) to string Raila.

We know both camps salivate for Gema but have different approaches. At March 2018 Mobutu had Gema locked down and sleepwalking to SH. Then Raila pulled trojan - all we have had since is exodus to Raila from Mobutu corner in the mountain. Not the reverse. Hustler narrative and camping in Murang'a is not a new foray but defense to stop Raila from taking over Gema as Kamandas and Warugurus market him. You keep wondering when Raila is touring the mountain... oh but he always there - disguised as BBI pesa mashinani. :) With Mobutu headstart, Raila going direct would be silly - instead folks must choose Raila-BBI vs wheelbarrow-Mobutu on ballot. Now instead of hammering Raila, Mobutu is forced to battle BBI Gema Brigade lead by Uhuru.

How many Gema do Mobutu vs Raila have? Well, how many Gema detest Raila enough - or fear Mobutu enough - to trade away cash for it? My bet is few would butt an eyelid for any of these aliens. It not a cupid or fraternal love but self- interest that guides the vote.

BBI referendum is not being dragged to 2022 to play Raila - rather it is to propel him - as bridge to SH. :) My brain tells me Kenyatta and dynasties are not keen to let Mobutu anywhere near power. Your man outplayed himself with mlolongo, hustler nation and other harebrained moves - this is a direct quote from Uhuru mouth @ Bomas - no need to take Robina word for it.

Yes we are agreed on 1) BBI referendum won't happen 2) Raila will try to use BBI for 2022 like he used OKOA kenya for 2017 - it's no brainer - promise 2nd tier PM/DPM.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Now use the same brain to try to decipher what is Uhuru interest in BBI - that he knows is all fake.

It obvious. Fool odinga until 2022..buy peace of mind...because at worse Tangatanga are friendly fire..then leave him to be mauled alive by Dr Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 01:22:52 AM »
Again we have avoid long polemics. We have established some tautologies. Some known known. Just like Raila can take Luos anyway - selling Raila in GEMA is near impossible mission. Only the dare-devil can attempt such. Maye some non-political player like Murathe. It's quickest way to political siberian - even those selling handshake/bbi -- are quick to put a rider that they are pro-Uhuru and distance themselves from Raila.

Ruto since post 2008 has been endeared himself to GEMA. That Ruto is now "loved" in GEMA is not a THEORY. It's a FACTOID. The more he hits Raila - the more he is loved in GEMA.

Don't mix facts and theories.

Let theorizes on Uhuru hidden card (for you it's WYSIWTG) and we meet again few months to review progress.

Otherwise don't get bogged down by the details of sijui warunguru :) - look at the big picture.

Uhuru is one holding sway on the leaders but clearly has lost the ground.

Now there are theories that Uhuru hates Ruto so much - I find such theories improbable.

This is not the first time such games have been played. Raila was played by Moi - Uhuru and Ruto were in the know - but were acting Pro-Raila as they digged Saitoti grave in 2002. Raila got played by Kibaki - Kibaki was edging Raila in Mau and eventually he left him to hang dry. Kalonzo got played by Uhuru and Ruto. MaDVD.

Politics at high level is full of intrigues, treachery and all sort of games, fake smiles - be very careful.

Not that Ruto need Uhuru anymore - he clearly has GEMA ground - but don't be suprised when eventually it was all faked. Politician are accomplished actors.

Uhuru and GEMA for me will go two ways or 3 - Ruto, their own, a Matiangi. Raila is anathema...a suicide mission in all the dimensions - suicide pre and suicide post.

Yes Kenyattas are very smart. Is Uhuru playing Raila? - we can only theorize as commentators - but the evidence on ground shows otherwise. Raila threat is not so big to warrant all the BBI mobilization - and other 2 year anti-Mobutu shenanigans - afterall 2022 is Raila vs Mobutu not Raila vs Uhuru. Why would Raila raise drama for Uhuru now? He is not that powerful or stupid. Kichwa theory about Mobutu threat to dynasty is more logical than Pajero and Pundit's elaborate scheme by Uhuru(to) to string Raila.

We know both camps salivate for Gema but have different approaches. At March 2018 Mobutu had Gema locked down and sleepwalking to SH. Then Raila pulled trojan - all we have had since is exodus to Raila from Mobutu corner in the mountain. Not the reverse. Hustler narrative and camping in Murang'a is not a new foray but defense to stop Raila from taking over Gema as Kamandas and Warugurus market him. You keep wondering when Raila is touring the mountain... oh but he always there - disguised as BBI pesa mashinani. :) With Mobutu headstart, Raila going direct would be silly - instead folks must choose Raila-BBI vs wheelbarrow-Mobutu on ballot. Now instead of hammering Raila, Mobutu is forced to battle BBI Gema Brigade lead by Uhuru.

How many Gema do Mobutu vs Raila have? Well, how many Gema detest Raila enough - or fear Mobutu enough - to trade away cash for it? My bet is few would butt an eyelid for any of these aliens. It not a cupid or fraternal love but self- interest that guides the vote.

BBI referendum is not being dragged to 2022 to play Raila - rather it is to propel him - as bridge to SH. :) My brain tells me Kenyatta and dynasties are not keen to let Mobutu anywhere near power. Your man outplayed himself with mlolongo, hustler nation and other harebrained moves - this is a direct quote from Uhuru mouth @ Bomas - no need to take Robina word for it.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 01:53:55 AM »
No Pundit, that Gema hate Raila is just a theory. Not a factoid or big picture. Gema have never voted non-Gema that's the only actual fact on record.

Uhuru and dynasty fear Mobutu is Kichwa theory that I find more logical than BBI torturous scheme. Actions are what we have to go by in lieu of credible evidence.

How much do Gema "hate" Raila or "love" Mobutu... that a million dollar BBI 35% question. No brainer.

Again we have avoid long polemics. We have established some tautologies. Some known known. Just like Raila can take Luos anyway - selling Raila in GEMA is near impossible mission. Only the dare-devil can attempt such. Maye some non-political player like Murathe. It's quickest way to political siberian - even those selling handshake/bbi -- are quick to put a rider that they are pro-Uhuru and distance themselves from Raila.

Ruto since post 2008 has been endeared himself to GEMA. That Ruto is now "loved" in GEMA is not a THEORY. It's a FACTOID. The more he hits Raila - the more he is loved in GEMA.

Let theorizes on Uhuru hidden card (for you it's WYSIWTG) and we meet again few months to review progress.

Otherwise don't get bogged down by the details of sijui warunguru :) - look at the big picture.

Now there are theories that Uhuru hates Ruto so much - I find such theories improbable.

This is not the first time such games have been played. Raila was played by Moi - Uhuru and Ruto were in the know - but were acting Pro-Raila as they digged Saitoti grave in 2002. Raila got played by Kibaki - Kibaki was edging Raila in Mau and eventually he left him to hang dry. Kalonzo got played by Uhuru and Ruto. MaDVD.

Politics at high level is full of intrigues, treachery and all sort of games, fake smiles - be very careful.

Not that Ruto need Uhuru anymore - he clearly has GEMA ground - but don't be suprised when eventually it was all faked. Politician are accomplished actors.

Uhuru and GEMA for me will go two ways or 3 - Ruto, their own, a Matiangi. Raila is anathema...a suicide mission in all the dimensions - suicide pre and suicide post.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 02:06:44 AM »
So this weekend you were both blind and deaf...or how else do you think political support is expressed. You were busy showing Uhuru video with some hired tout shouting baba last week..but when Ruto stormed Mt kenya - central to tharaka - you were so mute and depressed :)

You're engaged in endless delusion. But to what end - next year - you'll disappear - or become sporadic like kichwa or pajero.

Why do you like lying to yourself in a forum with 20 readership.

No Pundit, that Gema hate Raila is just a theory. Not a factoid or big picture. Gema have never voted non-Gema that's the only actual fact on record.

Uhuru and dynasty fear Mobutu is Kichwa theory that I find more logical than BBI torturous scheme. Actions are what we have to go by in lieu of credible evidence.

How much do Gema "hate" Raila or "love" Mobutu... that a million dollar BBI 35% question. No brainer.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 02:31:44 AM »
YOU been shouting on political blogosphere for 30 years. :) as Mutahi Ngunyis monetize your inshas. At least Robina is few years. You can google it. Folks can study your spellbinding dissertations in civics class side to side with Vasco da Gama.

Gema have only faced Matiba vs Kibaki 60-40 split. Kibaki vs Moi, Kibaki vs Raila, Uhuru vs Raila 98-2 split. Kibaki (with Raila) vs Uhuru (with Mobutu ;)) 80-20 split. Mobutu vs Raila is new scenario... don't sneak in your alien as a native.

Yes the hustler crowds are real. So is the Gema creme exodus from Tangatanga. The reason Warugurus are small irrelevant details now is because they deserted Mobutu for Raila; - when Mobutu allegedly controlled Jubilee and parliament we never heard the last of it. Mobutu simply had Jubilee Ndugu yangu kumi HEADSTART. It not that Raila would be stoned in Nyeri or Murang'a - even 2017 he was there unmolested.

The debate here is what is more appealing - hustler narrative vs BBI carrots. Use your brain like you demand of I.

So this weekend you were both blind and deaf...or how else do you think political support is expressed. You were busy showing Uhuru video with some hired tout shouting baba last week..but when Ruto stormed Mt kenya - central to tharaka - you were so mute and depressed :)

You're engaged in endless delusion. But to what end - next year - you'll disappear - or become sporadic like kichwa or pajero.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2020, 03:16:58 AM »
Raila is not trusted by GEMA elite and laity. That much I wag with 30yrs of political punditry. Obviously my well thought political punditry backed by many years of research are plagiarized.

Ruto consumated his marriage with GEMA. It's like ODM. Do you remember the days when NDP was a Luo party. But Raila by joining KANU and later moving it to LDP-ODM - consumated that marriage with Moi constituency. The two became one. People who use to swear by KANU - now swear by ODM.

Ruto has taken battle with GEMA on Raila/NASA for 10yrs - 3 elections. That is whole lot of coupling in there. That much you refuse to acknowledge and call Ruto alien :) :) while he is at home in Mt Kenya.  There is a reason why Ruto insisted on Jubilee merge. It was basically to make marriage official.

Like I told you my political analysis is top-notch. I am here to help you understand this shiet.

To de-couple Ruto from GEMA sio MCHEZO. It's like prying away Mijikenda and likes from ODM back to KANU. Ruto has taken close to 15yr now - and it's been a huge battle - a battle of attrition.

Raila wasted Moi's KANU - 40% nationwide coalition - that was shoe-in. He also never really got to jell with GEMA because barely a week in 2003 - it was betrayal and backstabbig.

It's wishful thinking to refer to both Ruto and Raila as alien in Mt kenya. Ruto is at home there - Raila is still pretty much an enemy. To de-couple  - Ruto has to commit sins - betray gema - in a way that would warrant a divorce. But not a make-believe war with fake narrative like Jezel Nacy Gitau and Mutahi are attempting - billions of Kshs - all wasted. These two weekend they saw their project collapsed.

YOU been shouting on political blogosphere for 30 years. :) as Mutahi Ngunyis monetize your inshas. At least Robina is few years. You can google it. Folks can study your spellbinding dissertations in civics class side to side with Vasco da Gama.

Gema have only faced Matiba vs Kibaki 60-40 split. Kibaki vs Moi, Kibaki vs Raila, Uhuru vs Raila 98-2 split. Kibaki (with Raila) vs Uhuru (with Mobutu ;)) 80-20 split. Mobutu vs Raila is new scenario... don't sneak in your alien as a native.

Yes the hustler crowds are real. So is the Gema creme exodus from Tangatanga. The reason Warugurus are small irrelevant details now is because they deserted Mobutu for Raila; - when Mobutu allegedly controlled Jubilee and parliament we never heard the last of it. Mobutu simply had Jubilee Ndugu yangu kumi HEADSTART. It not that Raila would be stoned in Nyeri or Murang'a - even 2017 he was there unmolested.

The debate here is what is more appealing - hustler narrative vs BBI carrots. Use your brain like you demand of I.

That is no mean feat.
It basically insanity.